Серверы Xbox будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .

3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

I was doing some math for the slam, so if i am not mistaken the formula is 3/golemAS > SlamCD, changing the tree puts me at 1.45 as result while SlamCD is 1.27 atm, still plenty of room to upgrade but the optimal theoretically is 1.28 instead of 1.45, or i am derping big time? cause i can easily go to 1.3.
A "deterministic" way to waste your time

Italian Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/123491614671703/

Italian global: /global 69
"
PepoK написал:
Yea, that seems like pretty big nerf to the build and moves it from low budget into higher bracket.

Looks like getting just the notables is not so bad, it gets very expensive when you try to add the sockets?

Not necessarily. It's ALL rarer. Which means that it becomes exponentially more difficult to get exactly what you want.

Getting the minimum needed to run this build (2x Rotten Claws + 2 sockets, 1x Renewal + 2 sockets) should still be doable, even SSF, though will require more Alts than it used to.

Beyond that it's going to depend on how harvest crafting interacts with clusters. My gut says, that the way to craft will be to get a mod you want + 2 sockets on a magic, then use:

"Augment a Magic or Rare item with a new Physical modifier"

From T1 Wild Hellion seeds. There are only 3 options, and rotten claws has a much higher weight. So this should give you a 57% chance to get the mod you want. In addition, there will likely be ways to remove unwanted mods to make space for ones you do want. For example, I imagine you could remove resistences from the cluster jewels with the "remove defense mod" crafting option

This will be how to craft 2 notable, 2 socket jewels. Which SHOULD be enough to clear all content.

Once i amass enough currency to this test this, I will, and i will report back here.

TLDR: It's going to be harder to get these jewels, but the Harvest crafting options should lead to a net results that they're not actually that much harder to craft
Последняя редакция: mort45954. Время: 22 июня 2020 г., 19:01:57
"
mort45954 написал:

TLDR: It's going to be harder to get these jewels, but the Harvest crafting options should lead to a net results that they're not actually that much harder to craft

I think you're understating it a bit. Getting 1-socket jewels is still as easy as last league, but reasonable 2-socket jewels are like 100 times more difficult to get. For instance at the time of me writing this sentence there is a single jewel with Renewal + Rotten Claws + 2 sockets up for sale on HSC, and its 10ex.
Did run since act6 starts with 2x clayshapers for a long time and i was amazed abaout the damage :D Good league starter for sure without all primordial jewels!

What would be good armor to get? Been running with a random corrupted 6 link but not sure where to go from there. Brass is too expensive atm (will it even be worth to use it after vms nerf?)

bonus: 49hours played and 0ex feels bad man. Gimme rng plz!
"
cdnza написал:
"
mort45954 написал:

I think you're understating it a bit. Getting 1-socket jewels is still as easy as last league, but reasonable 2-socket jewels are like 100 times more difficult to get. For instance at the time of me writing this sentence there is a single jewel with Renewal + Rotten Claws + 2 sockets up for sale on HSC, and its 10ex.

Don't buy jewels from other players. Alt roll until you hit 2 jewel sockets then plant-craft.

If you check this page https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=BaseItemTypes&an=Large+Cluster+Jewel&tags=affliction_minion_damage, you'll see it's actually easier to hit the notables we want. That's because they made it much more difficult to hit the ones we don't want like Vicious Bite, so Renewal and Rotten Claws will be more common.

At the moment a 8-passive, 2 jewel socket minion cluster with 2 jewel sockets and 2 random notables is 2EX. That's about the same as last league.
"
skyscan написал:

Don't buy jewels from other players. Alt roll until you hit 2 jewel sockets then plant-craft.

If you check this page https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=BaseItemTypes&an=Large+Cluster+Jewel&tags=affliction_minion_damage, you'll see it's actually easier to hit the notables we want. That's because they made it much more difficult to hit the ones we don't want like Vicious Bite, so Renewal and Rotten Claws will be more common.

At the moment a 8-passive, 2 jewel socket minion cluster with 2 jewel sockets and 2 random notables is 2EX. That's about the same as last league.

I think you might be overestimating the ease of harvest crafting these. You're right that you can alt roll 2-sockets relatively easily, but the rate of targeted annul/exalt seeds is astonishingly low. I'm personally expecting some changes to the seed weightings though, so this situation might improve!

To anyone in the thread thinking about crafting their jewels, bear in mind as well that an ilvl75+ base to craft with (minimum required for rolling 2 sockets) costs about an exalt on its own.
Последняя редакция: cdnza. Время: 23 июня 2020 г., 15:02:48
"
skyscan написал:
"
cdnza написал:
"
mort45954 написал:

Agreed. The trick will be findings the bases, or waiting until they get cheap. Once I amass some currency/they drop a bit I will probably try to grab 4. 3 to be using at anyone time, and one to work on upgrading.

Key seeds will be:
Wild Hellion Seeds (Tier 1) - Can add Rotten Claws
Vivid Weta Seeds (Tier 1) - Can add Feasting Fiends, Primordial Bond, Renewal

And maybe someone here can answer a question for me. Can the "augment" harvest crafts act as an augment, regal, or exalt? I.e. will it add a third affix to a magic item and turn it into a rare? Or do you need it to be rare to start with?
I'm wondering - would weapons like this be an upgrade from 2 x CIP's? https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/wv7MYDdIb
"
Connexticy написал:
I'm wondering - would weapons like this be an upgrade from 2 x CIP's? https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/wv7MYDdIb

No. The issue is we need to replace a support gem with lv 4 empower, off-setting the "gains" % increased minion dmg/spd. If they ALSO had supported by fortify it'd be better, but that's 35ex+ to compete with 20c.

If you really don't want to use CiP (for some reason?) use a Bow + quiver instead. A quiver can give 100 max life and +2% max chaos res.
The base jewels are 2.5ex now... sheesh man. This sucks.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация