3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
sitboon написал:

Lucky with spamming mass wild seed.What should I do next with this?

This is what I would do:

Remove the lightning res using which ever seeds lets you add/remove lightning mods.

And then use the T1 seed that lets you spam life mods. Renewal, Feasting Fiends, and Primordial Bond are ALL life mods.

Renewal + Feasting fiends are prefixes and have pretty high weights (1000 and 500 respectively, out of a total of 2700.

Primordial bond is a suffix and has a LOW weight (188 out of a total 1388) so will be much harder to roll. Especially because its the same mod type. And since they're all life rolls, you'll have a harder time annuling it off. So it will probably take a bunch of tries.

In short, getting the second notable will be easy, the third notable will be RNG. the good news is, as long as you only add/remove/reroll life mods, you can't brick the jewel. At worst you'll end up back where you started.

EDIT: Instead of Primordial Bond, you can use a crit seed to add Vicious Bite. As it is the ONLY CRIT SUFFIX and thus a 100% CHANCE assuming that it's the LAST MOD YOU ADD. This might be better since it removes RNG and gives you 3 very nice notables. The only think is i BELIEVE crit seeds are T2 so it'll take much more farming or buying seeds.
Последняя редакция: mort45954. Время: 24 июня 2020 г., 16:40:36
Call to Arms with Enduring Cry feels great. I'd strongly recommend it for this build.

Testing out in standard now, everything feels the same except for the VMS change.
Another idea for people who are daunted by the jewel weights: Getting Rotten Claws and 2 jewel sockets is not too difficult using phys reforge harvest crafts (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE i75+ BASE) - you can then just roll your Renewals on medium cluster jewels (where it is MUCH easier to roll Renewal + other notable + 1 jewel socket).

I'm currently rocking 1 Might, 2 Eminence, 6 Harmony, and really needed to upgrade to 2-socket large jewels so that I can fit in my xibaqua timeless jewel too. Though honestly I might not even bother to invest more in this character to be honest - even with my garbage items (plus no two-socket jewels until this point) I'm still level 93.5 and have 30 watchstones.

If anyone is interested feel free to take a look at my tree. I take the "inside" route to Barbarism/socket/Juggernaut so that I can grab Unwavering Stance (big QoL imo) and then I grab two of the scion jewel sockets.

If I decide to keep investing in this character and can get 3x really good large cluster jewels, I will change the tree around so that I grab Call to Arms and that third outer socket - as skyscan says, Enduring Cry is kinda insane now.

One other thing I did was I switched from using Storm Brand to apply curses to using Bane because this saves 1 gem socket (and I really don't want to have to buy unset rings). This allowed me to free up my boots for Immortal Call - CwDT - Increased Duration - Flesh Offering.

Oh, a couple of other thoughts on helm enchants for people playing similar builds:
1. Punishment/Vulnerability effect enchants are bigger DPS gains than Flesh Offering effect (at least for Carrion Golem in PoB, which is obviously not very accurate so take this one with a pinch of salt)
2. F&S/Pride reservation enchants, when combined with the Sovereignty cluster on the tree (4 points) will allow you to use an Aspect and still have enough mana for
Последняя редакция: cdnza. Время: 24 июня 2020 г., 20:43:12
Man I played this last league but wow I am super super lost right now. I have no idea what to do with my skill tree first off. I don't have cluster jewels and I'm not sure what path to take. I am level 86 and I'm barely entering the yellow maps. I just need help from anyone for a tree to go by and copy for guidance.

I'm also wondering if I need to be at chaos resistance capped yet? My gear is all wrong I know.
Who has first hand experience with Vaal Molten Shell this league? Is it still viable for mitigation in higher mapping or should I just be looking at using Immortal Call or Phase Run or Enduring Cry. Don’t have the funds to test with a brass dome but don’t even want to try it if others are saying it’s been needed too much. Thanks.
Thanks for making the build!

I wanted to see what everyone feels about dropping the primodial chain for another amulet? Maybe it would be better for carrions?

In doing so we lose:
- 3 golems (but we also no longer have the damage reduction from the chain)
- Golem speed: can be very problematic for stone golems, maybe less for carrion since they leap about, need to spam convocation lots
- Around 7% Phys damage reduction (chaos golem buff)
- Around 250hp/sec regen (stone golem buff)

In exchange, we gain the following

+ Benefit from whatever amulet we choose to use -
eg jinxed juju (cheap) - 10% reduced damage taken if using spectres, 15% increased aura and curse effect, 29% Chaos resist, extra stats. Or other type of endgame amulet with +gem levels, HP resists for even more dps/tankiness

+ Being able to use other minions, notably the following ones

+ Spectres - frenzy charges from apes should give about 30% more DPS

+Animated guardian - this is a physical gem so it will be level 26 with just level 20 and 0% quality, should be pretty tanky. The AG can give us lots with minimal cost:
*Movement speed bonus from Victario's flight - very cheap
*Large AOE blind (dirt cheap 1c redeemer chest piece), basically free 50% evasion
*Curse on hit - glove corruption, fairly cheap (5-10c to buy now)
*Cheap fossil crafted helm - Nearby enemies take 9% increased damage
*Cheap jagged fossil crafted weapon - intimidate on hit (10% more damage)
*Fortify - kingmaker, VERY expensive to buy and huge loss if AG dies, not recommended

+ Carrion golems only - up to 50% more damage from other non golem minions, need to use skeletons and zombies to reach that number

+ Skitterbots - 17% more damage from shock, extra chill bonus too, we will run into mana reservation issues unless we use enlighten and invest in some reservation passives

What does everyone think?
Последняя редакция: Drakoturt. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 11:03:56
"
skyscan написал:
Call to Arms with Enduring Cry feels great. I'd strongly recommend it for this build.

Testing out in standard now, everything feels the same except for the VMS change.

decided to try enduring cry this time too - 4give me - i see it gives instant cast but on a 1 warcry build like this why call to arms? thx
"
Pengefinchess написал:
"
skyscan написал:

decided to try enduring cry this time too - 4give me - i see it gives instant cast but on a 1 warcry build like this why call to arms? thx

Instant Cast warcry -> put enduring cry on LMB (movement) and you will always have endurance charges
thx for the quick reply - lovin the build so far.
Animateweapon/zombi/spectre til i got a couple of primordial jewels then straight golem, going great!
What's the bare minimum to farm, say, white and yellow maps? Chain, Might, Anima, 2 eminences and a few Harmonies with the Cold Iron Points and a tabula?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация