3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
mort45954 написал:
Agreed. The trick will be findings the bases, or waiting until they get cheap. Once I amass some currency/they drop a bit I will probably try to grab 4. 3 to be using at anyone time, and one to work on upgrading.

"
NakorNZ написал:
The base jewels are 2.5ex now... sheesh man. This sucks.

I don't see them going cheaper anytime soon. There seems to be a lot of bots buying these. Just set a live search and as soon as you see one priced low, try to message the person. If they respond at all they will tell you the got tens of instant messages from bots.

The only upside I see is that there are more and more of these available every day, so maybe at some point these price fixers will decide to stop investing in more jewels (although this may be wishful thinking, if it turns profit for them they won't ever stop).
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
"
Chaosu написал:
"
mort45954 написал:
Agreed. The trick will be findings the bases, or waiting until they get cheap. Once I amass some currency/they drop a bit I will probably try to grab 4. 3 to be using at anyone time, and one to work on upgrading.

"
NakorNZ написал:
The base jewels are 2.5ex now... sheesh man. This sucks.

I don't see them going cheaper anytime soon. There seems to be a lot of bots buying these. Just set a live search and as soon as you see one priced low, try to message the person. If they respond at all they will tell you the got tens of instant messages from bots.

The only upside I see is that there are more and more of these available every day, so maybe at some point these price fixers will decide to stop investing in more jewels (although this may be wishful thinking, if it turns profit for them they won't ever stop).

I fear they might be making too much from RMT for the supply to ever outpace their ability to price fix.
Is VAAL molten shell completely dead? Hardly see any using it on poe.inja

Also getting ''dynamo'' for just 2 skill points seem to be worth it
How far can the build go without the cluster jewels?
"
dperls написал:

ballsdeep all the way
"
dperls написал:

Right now without cluster jewels, level 87, only 3k life, cappy gear, lvl 19/0% gems, 5 bad harmony, 2 eminence and barely capped resistances (-28% chaos res), I'm destroying T10 without any problem (shred bosses and conquerors).

So, pretty far I would say.
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 24 июня 2020 г., 12:46:18

Lucky with spamming mass wild seed.What should I do next with this?
"
dperls написал:

I don't have any but grinded pretty hard, not sure about the right amount of jewels (asked in a previous comment) but feels ok, golems never die unless they take corrupting blood, did up to t16 and Sirus 5 (died a few times cause i didn't upgrade my pantheon nor had a corrupting blood jewel) so far.
A "deterministic" way to waste your time

Italian Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/123491614671703/

Italian global: /global 69
Good thing that most of the "normal" gear is going down, the jewels, amulet, etc. so it should be more affordable in the mid tier. But the leap to cluster jewels will hurt :)
"
sitboon написал:

Lucky with spamming mass wild seed.What should I do next with this?

Alt/Plant craft to get
- Renewal
- Rotten Claws
- 2 Jewel Sockets
- Primordial Bound (Golem buff, more defensive setup)/Vicious Bite (Golem crit, more offensive setup)
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 24 июня 2020 г., 16:01:22

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация