3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
Bulletti90 написал:
What's the bare minimum to farm, say, white and yellow maps? Chain, Might, Anima, 2 eminences and a few Harmonies with the Cold Iron Points and a tabula?

Elementalist with the 2 big golem nodes, plus the golem commander node on the tree, plus 2 clayshapers. You don't need any of the jewels or items to do white maps IMO. Though I would say if you just want to to farm white maps just play a different build at that point.
3 ex for the base :) I don't think I will ever push this to the end game, that would be way too pricey.

But truth is, you can run T16 maps without single cluster jewel. You can't zoom zoom through them or maybe so easily kill Sirius 8, but still decent performance.
"
cdnza написал:

Another idea for people who are daunted by the jewel weights: Getting Rotten Claws and 2 jewel sockets is not too difficult using phys reforge harvest crafts (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE i75+ BASE) - you can then just roll your Renewals on medium cluster jewels (where it is MUCH easier to roll Renewal + other notable + 1 jewel socket).

(snip)

A fair point, at the highest of high end, Should you be aiming for 3 non-renewal notables (i.e rotten claws, vicious bite, raze and pillage) on the large clusters, and then socketing a medium cluster with renewal + dread/march and a socket in each.

You still end up with 2 jewel sockets per each large cluster. Points might be too tight though, and while our golems would be immortal, we might become too squishy.

It's a long ways away, but given this is the crafting league it'll probably be possible if you stick with the character long enough.

Anyway, I need to stop PoBing and start grinding so i can afford any of the bases to try this stuff :)
Build feels really good but rolling cluster jewels blows. Only tried like 500 or so alts though. Had a handful of regal attempts, just didn't get what I needed. Using 1 socket cluster jewels and have no trouble in t16s. Killed Sirus pretty fast.
"
adammccracken написал:
Build feels really good but rolling cluster jewels blows. Only tried like 500 or so alts though. Had a handful of regal attempts, just didn't get what I needed. Using 1 socket cluster jewels and have no trouble in t16s. Killed Sirus pretty fast.

Of course they announce the cluster jewel change right after I bought some (admitedly cheap, sub-optimal) bases and started messing with it!

Oh well.
"
cdnza написал:
"
Bulletti90 написал:
What's the bare minimum to farm, say, white and yellow maps? Chain, Might, Anima, 2 eminences and a few Harmonies with the Cold Iron Points and a tabula?

Elementalist with the 2 big golem nodes, plus the golem commander node on the tree, plus 2 clayshapers. You don't need any of the jewels or items to do white maps IMO. Though I would say if you just want to to farm white maps just play a different build at that point.

I want to play this build in the high end as well, but I don't want to gather enough wealth to get to the jewel setup with the build I have currently in white maps. Two clayshapers does sound interesting; I need to do some PoBbing to see what the difference is between than and CIPs.
"
Bulletti90 написал:
"
cdnza написал:
"
Bulletti90 написал:

I want to play this build in the high end as well, but I don't want to gather enough wealth to get to the jewel setup with the build I have currently in white maps. Two clayshapers does sound interesting; I need to do some PoBbing to see what the difference is between than and CIPs.

im into red maps now - primordial chain most expensive pieceiv bought atm (1ex) and using 2 clayshapers, 2 eminence and 2 harmonies, its rolling stuff easy.
Great build, having a lot of fun playing it. Got 28th watchstone today and killed A7 awakener deathless. I feel pretty tanky (with phys reduction and VMS+MS buffs), damage is sufficient too - at least for A7 awakener.

I've got some currency, but I have no idea what to do next with my build. I feel like there is plenty room for improvements, but don't really know what to do next. Any tips?

Скрытый текст

Do you guys feel any difference with primordial might and without?
To me carrion golems behave practically the same, aggressive doesn't seem to change anything. I don't have feeding frenzy linked.
To those of you that are questioning if you should go high end...

It's worth it, I don't have cluster jewels and have taken down sirus aw lvl 5 with carrion and farm t14-16 (currently filling out my atlas). I switched to stone golem to try out the dmg, and I have to say it is a considerable and consistent dmg boost. They are dopy as fuck though compared to carrion golem. With the ease that I'm having late end game without clusters I could only imagine how badass this build will be when I get them. If your wanting cluster jewels ggg is implamenting large jewels to have a implicit enchantment of 2 jewel sockets, which is reallllly good for us. I am overkill on harmonies atm, so don't do what I'm doing hehe. Get life on tree instead of the extra jewel... I wish you all the best of luck 😘

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация