3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Jewel changes are a HUGE buff for this build. Or more accurately, make this build cost MUCH less than it otherwise would!

I'm still unsure if I want to continue to invest in my character. For anyone reading the thread, I got 32 watchstones and can do guardians and 8-mod corrupted t16s and stuff - and I don't think any one piece of my gear really cost more than about 30 or 40 chaos. So if you're lurking this thread wondering if you should roll a phys golementalist but you only have a few ex in the bank, I would say go ahead and don't overthink it too much.

I just leveled a Juggernaut last night though so this weekend I am going to be working on that character for a bit. I will most likely revisit this character more after the jewel changes next week.
"
Wienic написал:
Great build, having a lot of fun playing it. Got 28th watchstone today and killed A7 awakener deathless. I feel pretty tanky (with phys reduction and VMS+MS buffs), damage is sufficient too - at least for A7 awakener.

I've got some currency, but I have no idea what to do next with my build. I feel like there is plenty room for improvements, but don't really know what to do next. Any tips?

Скрытый текст

ok for starters let's go with gems!
on your main 6l you can get quality on all of the gems and one of your gems can be upgraded to awakened multistrike. As well as obviously 21/20 or 21/23 versions of the gems you do have and use.
Awakened curse on hit support will allow another curse at level 5. or 3 if on corrupted +2 gems glove etc.

Jewels and clusters:
None of yours are corrupted and can always min max better jewels as well as make sure the cluster jewels you have have 4 mods etc.

Potions can get quality to 20% and more with crafting.

Chest brass dome corrupt for +1 gems (or rare with life life % extra curse +1 active gems or support etc or double corrupted skin of the lords/loyal forget which)

Helm change to elder bone helmet with minion dmg/life and or +3 minion gems.

Weapons change to 2 convoking wands with +1 spell/phyiscal/strength gems for a +2 minion wand on convoking then one with trigger socketed spells(desecrate flesh offering etc) and minion dmg/ attack speed/ etc

corrupt necklace for +1 curse pride aura % /+res/+str/dex/ couple other decent mods or get necklace with +1str/spell gems awakener orb used.

new gloves ( good corruption +1 gems +2 curse/ etc ) life / dex/ attack speed (elder)/ shaper cast speed dependent on movement skill. Craft minion damage. (redeemer mod min 30% dmg) blind on hit or culling if cursing on hit. Also lab enchant word of reflection.

rings minion damage/ movement speed if not capped

35% ms boots and tailwind (crits from curse on hit will proc this).

Will add edit more later.

"
cdnza написал:
and I don't think any one piece of my gear really cost more than about 30 or 40 chaos.

Well, The Primordial Chain is 160c and The Anima Stone is 90c. But nevertheless, this build is cheap and very efficient.
thats current pricing was cheaper last week :)
How to prevent Sirus "die" beam from killing golems? I think they die from bleed it applies? Not sure though
"
Wienic написал:
How to prevent Sirus "die" beam from killing golems? I think they die from bleed it applies? Not sure though

you can pick indomitable army to make golem more tanky and bleed dont take extra dmg or use your convocation to relocate golem.
Последняя редакция: Zeyong81. Время: 27 июня 2020 г., 5:22:23
I'll update the guide after the cluster jewel changes come through.

Not much has changed.

-Take Call to Arms + Enduring cry
-Don't bother with VMS anymore

that's about it. If there are other changes in 3.11 please let me know.
"
Thanks for making the build!

I wanted to see what everyone feels about dropping the primodial chain for another amulet? Maybe it would be better for carrions?

In doing so we lose:
- 3 golems (but we also no longer have the damage reduction from the chain)
- Golem speed: can be very problematic for stone golems, maybe less for carrion since they leap about, need to spam convocation lots
- Around 7% Phys damage reduction (chaos golem buff)
- Around 250hp/sec regen (stone golem buff)

In exchange, we gain the following

+ Benefit from whatever amulet we choose to use -
eg jinxed juju (cheap) - 10% reduced damage taken if using spectres, 15% increased aura and curse effect, 29% Chaos resist, extra stats. Or other type of endgame amulet with +gem levels, HP resists for even more dps/tankiness

+ Being able to use other minions, notably the following ones

+ Spectres - frenzy charges from apes should give about 30% more DPS

+Animated guardian - this is a physical gem so it will be level 26 with just level 20 and 0% quality, should be pretty tanky. The AG can give us lots with minimal cost:
*Movement speed bonus from Victario's flight - very cheap
*Large AOE blind (dirt cheap 1c redeemer chest piece), basically free 50% evasion
*Curse on hit - glove corruption, fairly cheap (5-10c to buy now)
*Cheap fossil crafted helm - Nearby enemies take 9% increased damage
*Cheap jagged fossil crafted weapon - intimidate on hit (10% more damage)
*Fortify - kingmaker, VERY expensive to buy and huge loss if AG dies, not recommended

+ Carrion golems only - up to 50% more damage from other non golem minions, need to use skeletons and zombies to reach that number

+ Skitterbots - 17% more damage from shock, extra chill bonus too, we will run into mana reservation issues unless we use enlighten and invest in some reservation passives

What does everyone think?

Really enjoying this build so far.

My math on this is similar, DPS seems close to a wash (~ -2.6%), but we gain the golem movement speed.

We give up the amulet slot and ability to have other minions.

Is there something else missing in this analysis? OP, or someone that's tried both ways extensively, care to share insight or opinion?
Последняя редакция: Clean. Время: 27 июня 2020 г., 12:12:09
haven't tried yet but soon but getting a +1 spell/+1 phys amulet sounds great and then we can add 3 spectres arena master, and 2 chieftains (frenzy power charges and dmg buff)and even an animate guardian(even more boofs)...
Последняя редакция: rageface1355. Время: 27 июня 2020 г., 21:03:35
"
Zeyong81 написал:
"
Wienic написал:

you can pick indomitable army to make golem more tanky and bleed dont take extra dmg or use your convocation to relocate golem.

I am at 6 sirus<A8 so far and took IA, can confirm i lose maybe 1 of the 6linked one if i position badly

For losing the amulet for a +2 and using spectres AG etc, there is a streamer that did it last league and leaguestrarted with it this league, was afkin blighted maps, the damage is there but i don't know if it's worth the hassle.

Tried both carrion and stone, while carrion are amazingly angry and chease and leap on mobs, stone golems stun and are more consistent, yeaterday i stunned Omniphobia and they feel, to my playstyle, better.
A "deterministic" way to waste your time

Italian Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/123491614671703/

Italian global: /global 69

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация