3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Been running this build since league start, here is my PoB for those who are interested:
https://pastebin.com/S60Kt068

Pretty much every boss short of Shaper/Elder/UE/Sirus dies instantly, I stopped dying for pretty much any reason unless I act like an idiot, and I clear maps by running a straight line to wherever the hell I want to go while my minions mop up everything around me.

Currently at A6.5, and anticipate hitting A8 tomorrow probably. AG is holding a Kingmaker, Gruthkuls, Southbounds w/ Enfeeble for the safety, Bringer of Rain cuz I'm a cheap bastard, and victario's flight, and I haven't seen his HP bar move yet.

Spectres are Carnage Chieftain and Host Chieftain, once I get the 3rd spectre, I'll add an Arena Master in, and complete the 10 minion bonus damage for my Carrion Golems.

Build is great, and really kicks off once you get the impales + spectre buffs locked into place.
What about survibality, I like to do build to try to go to level 100 doning maps, and kill boses like Sirus 8 in that way, you think is this build nice for that?...
You need to build for survivability, and my character is honestly a bit neglected in that aspect.

That said, it's a summoner, even having low survivability is good enough to never die if you aren't dumb. And the build has plenty of room to increase survivability. If I had 85% Divine Flesh and 500 more life, I feel pretty confident I would never die outside of the most absurd situations.

Just having my current flask setup already makes the character feel fairly tanky, but it could be better. That is not a concern to me, I am 92.5 right now, even with my bad gear.
Started this build yesterday and is looking to get into maps today. With the currency I got currently I find it very unlikely that I will be able to get cluster jewels that allow my Carrion Crow Golems to hit 100% chance to impale.

Do you reckon I should be looking into going with an elemental damage setup instead?
"
cdnza написал:
Jewel changes are a HUGE buff for this build. Or more accurately, make this build cost MUCH less than it otherwise would!

I'm still unsure if I want to continue to invest in my character. For anyone reading the thread, I got 32 watchstones and can do guardians and 8-mod corrupted t16s and stuff - and I don't think any one piece of my gear really cost more than about 30 or 40 chaos. So if you're lurking this thread wondering if you should roll a phys golementalist but you only have a few ex in the bank, I would say go ahead and don't overthink it too much.

I just leveled a Juggernaut last night though so this weekend I am going to be working on that character for a bit. I will most likely revisit this character more after the jewel changes next week.

Maybe I am terrible at searching the trade site but from what I can gather the cluster jewels cost several ex a piece.
"
TMYNO написал:
Maybe I am terrible at searching the trade site but from what I can gather the cluster jewels cost several ex a piece.

"
TMYNO написал:
Started this build yesterday and is looking to get into maps today. With the currency I got currently I find it very unlikely that I will be able to get cluster jewels that allow my Carrion Crow Golems to hit 100% chance to impale.

Do you reckon I should be looking into going with an elemental damage setup instead?

Just wait for the new update to go live, which makes all large cluster jewels to have 2 jewel sockets by default (and not taking an affix slot). Should be deployed during next week. You can buy some cheap jewel with only one jewel socket and Rotten Claws to get the effect for now.
So after the update to the cluster jewel, it will be more possible to roll three notables in a single jewel. The guide suggests that we use Rotten Claw and Renewal notables (both are prefixes), but if we add Primordial Bond notable (which is a suffix) on top of them, the build will be even stronger both offensively (10% increased damage per summoned golem) and defensively (40% increased effect of buff per summoned golem + golems have 25% increased maximum life). right?
"
AmmarBlueEagle написал:
So after the update to the cluster jewel, it will be more possible to roll three notables in a single jewel. The guide suggests that we use Rotten Claw and Renewal notables (both are prefixes), but if we add Primordial Bond notable (which is a suffix) on top of them, the build will be even stronger both offensively (10% increased damage per summoned golem) and defensively (40% increased effect of buff per summoned golem + golems have 25% increased maximum life). right?

Correct. But, you should have been already aiming for those 3 mods on your jewels, even without the incoming changes.
- Rotten Claws
- Renewal
- Primordial Bond

And if you want more damage (not really necessary but its up to you). Look for Viciou Bite instead of Primordial Bond, but its a lot harder to roll since the changes to mods weighting
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 28 июня 2020 г., 15:23:14
"
Wermine написал:
"
TMYNO написал:

"
TMYNO написал:

Just wait for the new update to go live, which makes all large cluster jewels to have 2 jewel sockets by default (and not taking an affix slot). Should be deployed during next week. You can buy some cheap jewel with only one jewel socket and Rotten Claws to get the effect for now.

This is very good news. Thanks, I've heard about an update coming to jewels but wasn't aware that it was this good.
"
AmmarBlueEagle написал:

Primordial Bond does not give any offensive benefits to our golems. IMO the buff effect is worthless as well - I currently have over 1000% increased golem buff effect, so each Primordial Bond gives me no more than 3.7% more buff effect.

Spending the large amount extra to roll it as your 3rd notable is basically pointless. Just wait for the cluster jewel changes to go live and get Rotten Claws and Renewal and some random good stat/resist bonuses for the small travel nodes.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация