[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

"
chowie01 написал:
for the watcher's eye part, is physical DR better than flat armor?

and i want to know, now you switch additional accuracy to combustion, the hit chance to evasive monster should drop from ~80 to ~60. Does this affect the efficient of life gain a lot?

IMO flat armour is better cause it give you better molten shell(unless you are over 50k armour, then go for phys DR)
Yeah. It does affect life on hit, sadly. If you can get accuracy on gloves, jewels or somehere else without hurting other stats - it will be good.
I was fortunate enough to get gloves that have 421 accuracy on them, and that combined with the Spiritual Aid node for the Global 30% increased accuracy gives me 87% chance to hit and 81% for evasive monsters. So 4 out of 5 shots will hit and as I'm shooting 7 projectiles (I'm only using LMP at the moment) I'm likely to hit 5-6 out of that 7. I like those odds :)
16 Tier, Elder influence, Elemental Reflect, 4 watchstones for more mobs, 100% Delirium, no flasks.
Just for demonstration purposes, "don't do this at home" :)

Link: https://youtu.be/DefgUibTQeY

Последняя редакция: nevodka. Время: 26 апр. 2020 г., 9:05:11

Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6ZPRnz6AIQ

watch her awesome 1 handed lazy tankiness and my dumb mistakes at the same time

Sirus A8 Kill. 2 deaths. Forgot to slot the corrupted blood gem , and forgot to use Vaal Molten Shell strategically.

In any case, killed him finally. THANK YOU SIR FOR THIS BUILD !!!!!!!!!!!

You can see how tanky she is....pictures are worth a thousand words.

for those who are experts in this fight, i am not sure what the debuff icons stand for ? those killed me eventually and slowed me down hard. How do i get rid of them in the future ? Remove curse? Bleed? Shock ?

To the build creator...i love this build. It really delivered without any fanfare. Unlike all the other builds I tried before and spent time and currency on, this one matched my playstyle the best. you have my utmost gratitude hehehe.

I got better DPS from the following improvements:

1. Culling Strike (huge) and chance to Unnerve (10% extra damage debuff) on the gloves.
2. Frenzy charges on both rings (buy a cheap base with a free suffix and craft it)
3. Awakened Curse level 5 on the chest, and recolored it to add Flammability and Elemental Weakness at the same time. 4 blue 1 red 1 green.( 2 ex spent recoloring)

I sacrificed some Chaos resist, armor and life to get that DPS but it was worth it.

yeah a lot of investment ..... BUT IT PAID DIVIDENDS !!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6ZPRnz6AIQ

yeah am in the middle of all of that and i tanked it hehe

Последняя редакция: Daibom. Время: 26 апр. 2020 г., 22:11:19
"
Daibom написал:
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Sirus A8 Kill. 2 deaths. Forgot to slot the corrupted blood gem , and forgot to use Vaal Molten Shell strategically.

You, actually, have bleed immunity from chest = corrupting blood immunity, too.
You don't need additional corrupting blood protection.

Oh, and chaos res is really, REALLY important. You can sacrifice armour or life, but non-capped chaos res is really bad. At least 85 is mandatory if you use divine flesh.
(if you don't have capped chaos res you should drop divine flesh)
"
TwiceBorned написал:
"
Daibom написал:
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?

You, actually, have bleed immunity from chest = corrupting blood immunity, too.
You don't need additional corrupting blood protection.

Oh, and chaos res is really, REALLY important. You can sacrifice armour or life, but non-capped chaos res is really bad. At least 85 is mandatory if you use divine flesh.
(if you don't have capped chaos res you should drop divine flesh)

okay will try to find some jewels with chaos resist. The DPS now is good so i cant afford to drop them. I can cap the Chaos Resist with gloves that I have but will lose the Culling Strike and Unnerve....

here is my latest pastbin

https://pastebin.com/jzawV9hc

and here is the gear I used to Kill Sirus with (note the Gloves and rings dont have much Chaos resist )

extra gloves with chaos resist that cap me i think

thanks and please keep giving advice :)

DO you have other tanky builds by the way ?

"
Daibom написал:

thanks and please keep giving advice :)

DO you have other tanky builds by the way ?

Well, first advice - you don't need unnerve on gloves, blade blast does already unnerve, so it's kinda of redundant, use gloves with more life and res :)

And other tanky builds? Yes! I thought you would never ask. I have tons of tanky builds ideas for different purposes and with different skills. But that topic isn't about them, so if someone want to look at them - write me in PM.
i am trying this build out now can u please guide a little about the sequnce of ascendacy traits i took the plaguebringer first lab what sequnce should i took it fro here ?

thank you for ur last reply. now i have the jewel for devine flesh thats what i was missing.

does corpses count as our minions?
Последняя редакция: Unhallowed_nm. Время: 26 апр. 2020 г., 11:14:46
"
Unhallowed_nm написал:
i am trying this build out now can u please guide a little about the sequnce of ascendacy traits i took the plaguebringer first lab what sequnce should i took it fro here ?

thank you for ur last reply. now i have the jewel for devine flesh thats what i was missing.

Corpses, ofc, doesn't count as minions. Thay are just corpses! (also why would you even care even if they do?)
You should take either mistress of sacrifice-plaguebringer-corpse pact or plaguebringer-corpse pact-mistress of sacrifice
Commander of darkness is always last node to take.

upd. your flammability doesn't work rn. You should lvl it up for it to work. (and NOT lvl up CWDT or WoC)
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 26 апр. 2020 г., 11:29:15
"
TwiceBorned написал:
"
Unhallowed_nm написал:

Corpses, ofc, doesn't count as minions. Thay are just corpses! (also why would you even care even if they do?)
You should take either mistress of sacrifice-plaguebringer-corpse pact or plaguebringer-corpse pact-mistress of sacrifice
Commander of darkness is always last node to take.

upd. your flammability doesn't work rn. You should lvl it up for it to work. (and NOT lvl up CWDT or WoC)

thankx again for quick reply.

cwdt is on 1 already. ok so woc on lvl 1 flam keep up lvling. i was also lvling woc but i will stop now. and get a new woc lvl 1 gem. not using blade blast coz the chest i have it has 3 blue one red sockets

thnx for the help again.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация