[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

https://prnt.sc/s6an7l

Is it normal for my block to be 50% for attacks and 32% for spell block without offering / tempest shield?

Got a watcher's eye with +% chance to block while using Determination was hoping it would boost my overall block.

Perhaps you could possibly check my profile as well "Sickballs" IGN for any tips on improvement. (please don't mind the flasks)

The build is great, only comments are:

1. Not for people who have slow graphic cards

2. I had to buy 7-8 glorious vanity jewels to find the fire dmg / leech
"
exodus863 написал:
https://prnt.sc/s6an7l

Is it normal for my block to be 50% for attacks and 32% for spell block without offering / tempest shield?

Got a watcher's eye with +% chance to block while using Determination was hoping it would boost my overall block.

Perhaps you could possibly check my profile as well "Sickballs" IGN for any tips on improvement. (please don't mind the flasks)

The build is great, only comments are:

1. Not for people who have slow graphic cards

2. I had to buy 7-8 glorious vanity jewels to find the fire dmg / leech

Yeah, it's totaly ok. Bone offering+tempest shield add like 27% block, anough to cap attack block. Spell block won't be fully capped, that's ok. 60% spell block(70 with rumi) is anough.
Dude, you are awesome...
Never had a tanky build and I must say I enjoy it so far...it amazes me how much can he take..I switched from soulwrest.
Again, thanks for this build..i thought my league was over.
Последняя редакция: Yoelikooo. Время: 26 апр. 2020 г., 16:42:40
i bought 9 Xibaqua GLorius Vanity jewels but cant get the right Notable

am broke already hehe. cant i just divine orb these?

"
Daibom написал:
i bought 9 Xibaqua GLorius Vanity jewels but cant get the right Notable

am broke already hehe. cant i just divine orb these?

Damn, that's real unluck there..
You, ofc, can divine them:)
(just need to get both right number and right name with those divines)
Divining is a waste of currency. Just sell them for what you paid for them until you get one that works.

It took me a few purchases but I got there eventually and I sold any extras that I bought.

You should only Divine these if you have more currency than you know what to do with and really dislike trading.
bought five more. No luck. am totally broke.

any seed number i should be looking for? is Xibaqua the correct one? they all give me the Divine Flesh Notable. every single one of them.

EDIT: am an idiot. THe Divine Flesh wont change. its the minor nodes that will change....

too bad i sold all the jewels at a loss. have to buy again hahaha

Последняя редакция: Daibom. Время: 26 апр. 2020 г., 22:56:14
by the way,

posting a video of the fight with the correct links. feel free to critique my gameplay and use the video in your build guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6ZPRnz6AIQ

what do those debuff icons mean?
I have bought more than 40 timeless jewels. Only 2 of them have fire damage leech, but 5 nodes away from the tree.
Still looking for good ones.

Lv20 desecrate is so important. My damage modifier is a bit higher than pob from op, but my damage only hit ~70% because mine is only lv19. 1/20 GMP also help a lot because it grants 10% attack rate.
Just wanted to say thank you for sharing this build! It's been a blast, really.

Just hit lvl 91 in like 4 days and did Sirus for the first time ever!

I did die like three times during the meteor prison, but then I removed the CWDT and manually used molten shell to help protect from the blast...boom: achievement unlocked!

This build has it all: pretty good damage, tank for days, fun and explosions!

Best build I played this season. Thanks again for this

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация