[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

If I still can maintain 90% physical damage reduction without "Determination Aura" would it be safe to run another aura instead?
"
nevodka написал:
16 Tier, Elder influence, Elemental Reflect, 4 watchstones for more mobs, 100% Delirium, no flasks.
Just for demonstration purposes, "don't do this at home" :)

Ele reflect is TOTALLY CONS of this build. your video is just example what every1 needs to avoid. how long did full run take? kosis? last boss? how long will full run take with vd1? are you kidding? if you can run 10 maps without ele and 1 with - what will you choose? cons cons and cons
hard and deadly mods for D5 are:
.-12 to max resists
.-armour and -block
.dont even try to go with any kind of "mobs from beyond" :)

just try to avoid them and you will be more saver. and temporal chains lol

"
exodus863 написал:
If I still can maintain 90% physical damage reduction without "Determination Aura" would it be safe to run another aura instead?

det is mostly for awesome molten benefits. you can take any others, try them and tell us about results :) but i can say it won't give you much dmg boost if you are thinking about that

"
Daibom написал:
bought five more. No luck. am totally broke.

what are you trying to find on them? fire leech ? idk about standard, but in delirium just buy cluster jewel with doryani's lesson + sadist + 2 jewel and save your time. or maybe scour/alch or chaos spam high lvl to get the same, if you have free mod - try your luck with exalt. rn on trade 1 for 30c
some source of leech - boots enchant, but i never ever have any - so not sure
The Physical Damage reduction you see in your character screen is not all that
helpful. It is effectively estimating the reduction you would get from an 'average' monster hit. Bosses hit for much higher numbers and the Physical Damage reduction does not scale well against these.

The primary reason for Determination is to increase our armour base level, which helps to scale the defensive part of Molten Shell.

75% of Damage (all damage, not just physical) is taken from Molten Shell before life.

Molten Shell takes damage equal to 20% of your armour level up to a max of 10,000. To max that out you'd need 40,000 armour.

Let's say you have 8,000 armour. Molten Shell when activated will provide you an additional barrier of 1,600 damage. Three quarters of the damage goes the Molten Shell barrier first, and one quarter goes through as normal to then be dealt with by armour for physical damage or resistances for elemental/chaos damage.

So TL:DR more armour + Molten Shell = better overall Defence.

Also, the cooldown reduction on our belt will help to proc Molten Shell more frequently.
"
pisundra написал:

Ele reflect is TOTALLY CONS of this build. your video is just example what every1 needs to avoid. how long did full run take? kosis? last boss? how long will full run take with vd1? are you kidding? if you can run 10 maps without ele and 1 with - what will you choose? cons cons and cons

It's SUPER VERY CLEARLY stated both in video + in video description + on forum, that that was done just as "proof of concept", "for demonstration purposes", "not everyday gameplay" and you should not do it yourself.
If you can't into "read" thing and just want to mindlessly argument, choose another opponent.
Последняя редакция: nevodka. Время: 27 апр. 2020 г., 4:34:22
haha as your video said to us "if you want to do ele reflect do it with lvl 1 vd" or something like that :) show us full run ele reflect D5 with vd1 pls :) proofs pls!

i just wanna say to every1 'dont do any kind of ele reflect with that build' dont waste your time

ps :) just alch some not hard one
if you want i can D5 it for you :)
Последняя редакция: pisundra. Время: 27 апр. 2020 г., 6:03:38
"
pisundra написал:
haha as your video said to us "if you want to do ele reflect do it with lvl 1 vd" or something like that :) show us full run ele reflect D5 with vd1 pls :) proofs pls!

i just wanna say to every1 'dont do any kind of ele reflect with that build' dont waste your time

46% increased monster life + d5 for a build that have only "moderate" DPS(hey, I said that in cons myself!) will be a long map anyway :)
But yeah, I can safely do it, it will just take around two times as long as one without ele reflect.

But I never said that rolling ele reflect is a good idea. Just that if random already srewed you over and you get that reflect after corruption or on, say, guardian map on Zana mission(happens all the damn time!) - you can do it still, just it will take longer to do that.
"can do all map modes" doesn't mean "all map modes are equaly good". Temporal chains really slow down. And ele reflect too(cause need to use lvl 1 VD and that cut damage in half, think of it as enfeeble+ mod)
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 27 апр. 2020 г., 6:15:41
Got a question got a Xiba Jewel with "Revitalising Flames", awesome right? Now I saw that right next to it another major node changed into "Ritual of Immolation" (35% more Fire Damage, Damage Penetrates 3% Fire Res". Is it worth it for it to take it? The two minor nodes to reach it would be "more Minion Damage" (which we benefit from) and 1% block spell damage. (which is nice since we are not capped)?
Последняя редакция: fLekkZ. Время: 27 апр. 2020 г., 6:15:46
"
fLekkZ написал:
Got a question got a Xiba Jewel with "Revitalising Flames", awesome right? Now I saw that right next to it another major node changed into "Ritual of Immolation" (35% more Fire Damage, Damage Penetrates 3% Fire Res". Is it worth it for it to take it? The two minor nodes to reach it would be "more Minion Damage" (which we benefit from) and 1% block spell damage. (which is nice since we are not capped)?

Well, I can't wtite a guide about Timeless Jewels, it would take too much space, so apply your common sence.. But yes. Those 3 nodes sound good!
Just had a go at Catarina using the build... just awesome :) Zero deaths, could face tank pretty much everything. Loving it :)
"
TwiceBorned написал:
"
pisundra написал:

46% increased monster life + d5 for a build that have only "moderate" DPS(hey, I said that in cons myself!) will be a long map anyway :)
But yeah, I can safely do it, it will just take around two times as long as one without ele reflect.

But I never said that rolling ele reflect is a good idea. Just that if random already srewed you over and you get that reflect after corruption or on, say, guardian map on Zana mission(happens all the damn time!) - you can do it still, just it will take longer to do that.
"can do all map modes" doesn't mean "all map modes are equaly good". Temporal chains really slow down. And ele reflect too(cause need to use lvl 1 VD and that cut damage in half, think of it as enfeeble+ mod)

yes yes, TwiceBorned can do everything :) what a pity we cant see your videos, no jokes... but here the guy - nevodka - your clone, so, he can do that :)

its just first alched ele reflect , much better than some really deadly mods for d5. take any magic map with ele reflect only if you are afraid with rare

oh, do these words on d5 video mean only 'you can run through ele reflect t16 red map without delirium as fast as you can, dont touch mobs and kill last boss'? if you are greedy for guardians' drops thats the reason, but d5 is something different. did you guys ever try d5 with ele reflect vd1? why is that so hard to record video with that map and gameplay :) i really wanna see that

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация