[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

"
destinydesi написал:
Have anyone run Hall of Grandmasters with this build?
If so how is it?

Some pople did. I tried it too.
It' fine except for that scorching ray/RF guy.
Bring your anti-burn flasks and life flask for him.
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 4 мая 2020 г., 12:31:09

Getting a good megalomanic for this build is pretty cheap. Bought 2 for 30c (total). I'm using both of them and I think the cost-efficiency is very good.
Using confident combatant for damage alongside sadist. Rote reinforcement is surprisingly good at generating endurance charges, almost always 3/3... I'm thinking of using immortal call in cwdt and leave v.molten shell for manual casting. I'm using the blacksmith notable for leeching with fire damage, so getting a good timeless jewel is easier (current one gives me 30% armor and 5% Phys reduction notable).

I still need to level up to 90 and color the chest, so far so good. I will explore the option of running auras in the 6L and fit another 25% one. Flesh and stone, Herald of Ash, arctic armor are options. Switching anger and determination for mapping and bossing, I will decide what to use permanently later when I try a few things with the build.
ty for super built. i just wana know how can i use 3 buff. i can not use determination and aspect of the crap buff together from my mana pool. i follow the same skill path and item ( onlu im still 88 lvl )
also want to know the surrender shild is better than lioneye shield?
Good build, run it.
But VD is so good for bad comp, so i want change it to smth.
i see some of your gems have no quality, is that important?
"
gawain12 написал:
ty for super built. i just wana know how can i use 3 buff. i can not use determination and aspect of the crap buff together from my mana pool. i follow the same skill path and item ( onlu im still 88 lvl )
also want to know the surrender shild is better than lioneye shield?

1)For 3 buffs you need enlighten lvl 3 linked with determination
2)surrender vs lioneye - was in FAQ.

"
alexashko написал:
Good build, run it.
But VD is so good for bad comp, so i want change it to smth.

Sorry, what? I can't understand what you are trying to said there.
Thank you for the build. It is solid and i just finished my first ever sirus with the last portal. Deathless in the last phase.

In general mapping I used Inpulsa's Broken Heart to have the maximum clear speed. And the Nature's Patience unique cluster jewel does help a lot!

Thank you again for the great build. You have big brain bro!
"
Eag1e написал:
i see some of your gems have no quality, is that important?

No, quality is just useless on some gems, so when no-quality gems were cheaper I used no quality ones, but it won't hurt anyway.

"
kydjason написал:
Thank you for the build. It is solid and i just finished my first ever sirus with the last portal. Deathless in the last phase.

In general mapping I used Inpulsa's Broken Heart to have the maximum clear speed. And the Nature's Patience unique cluster jewel does help a lot!

Thank you again for the great build. You have big brain bro!

Thx!
Will try impulsa myself next league for mapping tbh.
Also did Nature's Patience really help you? I used it mostly for tough bosses, simulacrum and for delve(when you are covered in 10 vines that cart will stop, so if you go afk you won't die in darkness as cart will stop near you anyway) and want to know other players expirience with and withoit it and was there notisable difference in your opinion?
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 5 мая 2020 г., 14:40:42
"
gawain12 написал:
]
"
TwiceBorned написал:
want to know other players expirience with and withoit it and was there notisable difference in your opinion?

I tried with and without Nature Patience. Didn't notice a real upgrade with it but movement is a pain. I removed it for a small cluster with Settle. I also made a few changes to the build to increase damage (still able to facetank Kosis in full delirium T16 map).
POB says (without Glorious Vanity) 69k per balls and 110k for corpse explosion (30k corpse life)

There is my actual stuff :

Последняя редакция: sbouzy. Время: 5 мая 2020 г., 15:19:23

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация