[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

Hi, I'm playing this build for about 2 weeks now and I'm about to hit level 98. This is I must say this is the most tanky build I ever played :D But of course I have to made some tweaks for my playstyle :)

So first of all I went with 2 Large Cluster Jewels becouse this is the way to go now given how much Cluster Jewels offer. At this time I use:

2 Large (12% increased Fire Damage you can go for Elemental Damage but those give only 10% increased) both with Sadist (this BiS for our build) and Disorienting Display (idealy this should be Doryani's Lesson for leech) and third just any random one. Of course aim for 2 jewel sockets.

2 Medium +5% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier both with Cooked Alive (-10% Fire res for ignited enemies) and one with Master of Fire (another --10% Fire res) and the other one with Smoking Remains (highest fire damage increased good in large cluster too)

4 Small wich two of them 4% increased maximum life (of course Fettle and 25% increased effect on both) this give me about 40% increased max life and +40 flat life. The other one is small with 15% increased armour with Prismatic Carapace (its almost like Soul of Steel) and the most important one +12% to Chaos Resistance with Born of Chaos (+3% Max Chaos res)

Cluster jewels are also good place to look for some extra dexterity.

Next thing that I changed is shield. Lioneye's Remorse is fine about +200 flat life and high armour but 8% reduced movement speed will leave us on 15% ms thats hurts. The other option people suggested was The Surrender almost 3000 armour after block and 250 life on block but this gives only about +120 flat life and Reckoning skill that we can link with Curse On Hit. Instead of this two I went for the rare shaper influenced one for +2% to all maximum res and recover 5% of life on block (with my health pool its about 270 life so its already more than The Surrender with my poor 5,4k life). With all this now I have 79% max elemental res and 90% max chaos res so I'm chaos res capped.

I don't like curses on CwD setup so I went for 6-link Barrage with Curse on Hit and Flammability so my Barrage now looks like this Barrage-GMP-Life gain on hit-Combustion-CoH-Flammability. Like someone mentioned I added Blue Nightmare above Devotion with grants me +12 Spell block. I also switched from Determination (+armour watcher) to Anger (increased fire dmg watcher) and added small cluster with armour and Sanctum of Thought on tree. Before aura change I had physical damage reduction at about 70%, 12k Vaal Molten Shell (with Rumi) and 16,5k on Volatile tooltip. After those changes I have about 80% physical damage reduction (with Rumi 90%), almost 14k Vaal Molten Shell and 21k Volatile tooltip. Also I was using Natural Affinity for about weak but the slow annoys me so I removed it. I sacrifice some hp and went for some damage nodes and occasionally I get one shoted

To sum up this build is very good, tanky, not bad clear speed, buget friendly it might had higher DPS to kill faster but with all defensive layers you can face tank Shaper slams, Sirus lvl 8 beams and other stuff. I killed almost all bosses in this game with this build exept Uber Atziri (reflect in split phase is insta dead) and Uber Elder (set costs almost 3ex and you have to drop watcher's eye to get profit) but build should handle that. The biggest problem is low life regen at some point I had to use anty-burn flask but for now I took Abberath and Solaris but still dot can be scary.
"
Curlz242 написал:
hi there,

could anyone successfully do the Hall of Grandmasters with this Build?

EDIT: HoG with this build is as easy as flicking a pest :) But you will have to get some Scorching Ray setup for those block bois, rest is just hold one button.

"
GlacialSpike написал:
Can you please explain the glorious vanity jewel? I have been buying that jewel for 10c and those are not changing any passives to the desired ones.It seems other people have also failed and in the trade site the top most jewels are useless.

2: how do you get max chaos res 88? i can see mine is 78.
Thanks in advance,cheers

You have to get right Glorious Vanity it can have 3 out comes Bathed in the blood of (100-8000) sacrificed in the name of (Doryani/Xibaqua/Zerphi), numeric values change passives in radius and name change keystone. You are looking for Xibaqua. This also answers your other question because when you put right jewel (...sacrificed in the name of Xibaqua) Mind over Matter will transform into Divine Flesh which gives +10 to max chaos res.

"
Spiro710 написал:
Hi I'm enjoying this build immensely so far. But I was wondering how to sustain mana? I just reached part 2 of the story and while I'm progressing just fine right now, I noticed that I require mana a lot of the times.

We don't sustain, we are making our skills cost no mana so you need two rings with affix Non-Channelling Skills have -# to Total Mana Cost you can find it on rings droped from Incursion Tample or crafted in crafting bench. Also you should keep Barrage on level 1 so it will cost less mana because we dont scale projectile damage.
Последняя редакция: Michu7. Время: 7 мая 2020 г., 15:46:13
ok, made this same build in league

I had 3 spare points to use. I used them at the 3 'The Arsonists' nodes

This is my PoB ( if it works )

https://pastebin.com/nsxMrdQQ
Последняя редакция: Eag1e. Время: 7 мая 2020 г., 17:00:05
I cheated a little to get my barrage mana cost to zero. I couldn't find an extra ring with the Non-Channelling Skills have -# to Total Mana Cost that also had the stats I was looking for (life, lightning resist and chaos resist) and that was within my budget. So I grabbed a watchers eye that had the secondary stat Non-Channelling Skills have -# to Total Mana Cost while affected by Clarity and am now using a lvl 1 Clarity.

Because I'm on a budget and only have a level 3 Enlighten, I've also had to take a mana reduction node on the Sovereignty wheel so that cost me two skill points.

So it's a little clunky, but it works and it give me some additional flexibility for later if I finally get a lvl 4 enlighten, or if I want to upgrade a ring.
another question mate,you said somewhere in the post we shock and chill too hence saddist is bis for this build..but xoph amulet gives us avatar of fire means we don't deal non fire damage .could you please explain?
It's from our ascendancy - Corpse Pact. As the effect is caused by spawning corpses and is not related to the application of an element (as it usually is) then Avatar of Fire does not compromise our ability to chill and shock.
Just saw this thread, wish I had seen it sooner as I would have loved to tried it this league but afraid I wont have the currency and time now.
But regardless I would have a question for the future (if the cluster jewels stay) to try next league - what about Cleansed Thoughts notable instead of Soul of Steel as anoint?
Unless BoP has it wrong with the default gear there's the loss of 1% max ele res and a hefty chunk of armour (4k or so). But otherwise Phys Damage Reduction is sitting at 90% while overcapping chaos res fron 15% to 108%. Wouldn't that ease on the needed chaos res from other sources and allow to pick some other stats instead/allow for more flexibility with gear?
"I fear no evil, for I am fear incarnate!"

"Many claim they wish to destroy their enemies. If this were true, most would be compelled to destroy themselves."
"
wizard_6 написал:
Just saw this thread, wish I had seen it sooner as I would have loved to tried it this league but afraid I wont have the currency and time now.
But regardless I would have a question for the future (if the cluster jewels stay) to try next league - what about Cleansed Thoughts notable instead of Soul of Steel as anoint?
Unless BoP has it wrong with the default gear there's the loss of 1% max ele res and a hefty chunk of armour (4k or so). But otherwise Phys Damage Reduction is sitting at 90% while overcapping chaos res fron 15% to 108%. Wouldn't that ease on the needed chaos res from other sources and allow to pick some other stats instead/allow for more flexibility with gear?

after a little moving about with gears & jewels etc, nodes my resists now stand at

Fire 77% ( 121% )

Cold 76% ( 102% )

Lightning 78% ( 100% )

Chaos 88% ( 125% )

Armour 33247 ( with no flasks )

Chaos res is obtainable from jewels as well as items, so Soul of Steel is better for armour i would have thought
Hey guys, I'm not sure what Ive done wrong but I get like stunned and slow way down where im not even attacking like normal in 3rd phase with Sirus on a8 killed a7 np just died all 6 times inn that phase. not sure what i did wrong.
Yes, I have all the Jewels. my hps are 7391. https://pastebin.com/bHQLZ6G

"
Hagann написал:
Hey guys, I'm not sure what Ive done wrong but I get like stunned and slow way down where im not even attacking like normal in 3rd phase with Sirus on a8 killed a7 np just died all 6 times inn that phase. not sure what i did wrong.
Yes, I have all the Jewels. my hps are 7391. https://pastebin.com/bHQLZ6G

All i get when inputting that code is Response Code 302

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация