[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

"
sbouzy написал:
"
TwiceBorned написал:
want to know other players expirience with and withoit it and was there notisable difference in your opinion?

I tried with and without Nature Patience. Didn't notice a real upgrade with it but movement is a pain. I removed it for a small cluster with Settle. I also made a few changes to the build to increase damage (still able to facetank Kosis in full delirium T16 map).
POB says (without Glorious Vanity) 69k per balls and 110k for corpse explosion (30k corpse life)

All good, but one mistake - linking bone offering to spellslinger is really, really bad idea. You trigger VD way more often than you trigger desecrate and with Bone Offering consuming half of every desecrate's corpses you'll find kind of shortage of corpses for VD.
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 5 мая 2020 г., 16:10:42
"
TwiceBorned написал:
"
sbouzy написал:
"
TwiceBorned написал:
want to know other players expirience with and withoit it and was there notisable difference in your opinion?

I tried with and without Nature Patience. Didn't notice a real upgrade with it but movement is a pain. I removed it for a small cluster with Settle. I also made a few changes to the build to increase damage (still able to facetank Kosis in full delirium T16 map).
POB says (without Glorious Vanity) 69k per balls and 110k for corpse explosion (30k corpse life)

All good, but one mistake - linking bone offering to spellslinger is really, really bad idea. You trigger VD way more often than you trigger desecrate and with Bone Offering consuming half of every desecrate's corpses you'll find kind of shortage of corpses for VD.

Thanks for the advice. I will try with exchanging Tempest shield and Bone Offering.
I made some experiments. Actually you are right for the first launch : with Bone Offering in the SpellSlinger, i create corpse and some are consume for the Offering and no balls are created. Three balls are created if the Offering is not in the SpellSlinger. BUT, for the second launch, i create three balls with more corpse, and since i cast VD way more often than Offering, i fill my screen with balls (60 actually i think since i can reach 7 aps) and some corpse are still on the ground while the Offering is refreshed (VD is launched 7/sec and Offering, 2/sec i think).
Finaly, i think i will stay with my setup since it seems to work pretty well. And Bone Offering 21/23 offers 35 block chance which is not a bad thing (with it i have 70 block chance for attack and 57 for spells).
"
gawain12 написал:
"
gawain12 написал:
ty for super built. i just wana know how can i use 3 buff. i can not use determination and aspect of the crap buff together from my mana pool. i follow the same skill path and item ( onlu im still 88 lvl )
]

Your characters are currently hidden. If you unhide them we can look at your build and help you out.
"
sbouzy написал:
I made some experiments. Actually you are right for the first launch : with Bone Offering in the SpellSlinger, i create corpse and some are consume for the Offering and no balls are created. Three balls are created if the Offering is not in the SpellSlinger. BUT, for the second launch, i create three balls with more corpse, and since i cast VD way more often than Offering, i fill my screen with balls (60 actually i think since i can reach 7 aps) and some corpse are still on the ground while the Offering is refreshed (VD is launched 7/sec and Offering, 2/sec i think).
Finaly, i think i will stay with my setup since it seems to work pretty well. And Bone Offering 21/23 offers 35 block chance which is not a bad thing (with it i have 70 block chance for attack and 57 for spells).

That's strange. I mean, with both Bone Offering and desecrate triggering like 3(and that's me being generous, actually closer to 2.7) times per second and generating 5 corpses per trigger(desecrate create 10 then Bone Offering consume 5) you should get 13-15 corpses per second at most, while VD can consume up to 21 if you really have 7 triggers per second.

Actually there was a reason I used CWDT-bone offering-molten shell for general gameplay. You only need bone offering when you get hit(when nothing damage you or there are only DOT's you don't need bone offering) - and so you get hit, trigger bone offering and molten shell - now you have both block with regen on block and shield as defensive layers that give you time to heal out incoming damage that triggered that CWDT in the first place.
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 5 мая 2020 г., 17:32:19
I totally agree with you, but there is a problem : if the hit is really bad triggering cwdt may not be enough (and Kosis or the minotaur hit like a trunck !). With my setup, i have not that problem since i am protected all the time (well i die some times btw, but not so much).
But, my gameplay require to launch manually Molten Shell from time to time and so i can not eat a pizza while facetanking Kosis. Well actually this is not really true as i have afk him (phone put on the mouse) while i made myself a coffee ;)
I hope that TwiceBorned will be not angry for advertising:

selling my timeless jewel

If someone is interested pls send me info in game or msg in forums.
"
sbouzy написал:
I totally agree with you, but there is a problem : if the hit is really bad triggering cwdt may not be enough (and Kosis or the minotaur hit like a trunck !). With my setup, i have not that problem since i am protected all the time (well i die some times btw, but not so much).
But, my gameplay require to launch manually Molten Shell from time to time and so i can not eat a pizza while facetanking Kosis. Well actually this is not really true as i have afk him (phone put on the mouse) while i made myself a coffee ;)

That's why I have like 8k life and crab and 30k armour and divine flsh - that's anough to survive almost any oneshot(except sirus meteor blast and uber atziri.. stupid uber atizi) and then molten shell will protect from follow up damage.
Question, if we six-link the chest....where do we put the Vaal Molten Shell? Just drop it for one of the other gems you mention, or would it best to jsut slot that in over the others?
"
Fargnbastage написал:
Question, if we six-link the chest....where do we put the Vaal Molten Shell? Just drop it for one of the other gems you mention, or would it best to jsut slot that in over the others?

Spectre gem isn't really needed in helmet, can be used in weapon switch(you just need to enter area with spectres for spectre trick to work), so you can put VMS instead of spectres(and spectres in second weapon set)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация