[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

Hi ,I have decided to play this build because of two reasons 1:My zombie summoner build doesnt literally let me play the game post delirium encounter starts because of heavy lag ( btw that build is still op ) .2: your build really feels like immortal.

I have got only one question and maybe someone already asked that too so my apologies in advance.
How do you manage to get dex requirement met ?
Also I have an animated guardian from my other build ( i just respeced my zombimancer to this,same character ) which fortifies/increases ms/blinds nearby enemies.can i substitute spectre with ag ?

I have a gloves with huge life and dex and lightning chaos res but cant equip that because of dex requirement of the gloves itself :(
Thanks in advance ,cheers bro.

( forgive me for lack of expertise in english,that's my fourth language :( )
Последняя редакция: GlacialSpike. Время: 6 мая 2020 г., 7:09:07
"
GlacialSpike написал:
Hi ,I have decided to play this build because of two reasons 1:My zombie summoner build doesnt literally let me play the game post delirium encounter starts because of heavy lag ( btw that build is still op ) .2: your build really feels like immortal.

I have got only one question and maybe someone already asked that too so my apologies in advance.

I have a gloves with huge life and dex and lightning chaos res but cant equip that because of dex requirement of the gloves itself :(

I have that problem too. I keep huge +dex amu in stash. When I need to equip gloves that both give and need dex I just equip that amulet, then equip gloves, then chang that amulet for xoph(gloves give anough dex to meet their own requirement, so all good)
"
TwiceBorned написал:
"
GlacialSpike написал:

I have that problem too. I keep huge +dex amu in stash. When I need to equip gloves that both give and need dex I just equip that amulet, then equip gloves, then chang that amulet for xoph(gloves give anough dex to meet their own requirement, so all good)

Silly me..you are a star :)
"
GlacialSpike написал:
"
TwiceBorned написал:
"
GlacialSpike написал:

Silly me..you are a star :)

Emm just tried that trick with equipping astramentis..as soon as i remove astramentis i cant equip floves anymore :(
"
GlacialSpike написал:

Emm just tried that trick with equipping astramentis..as soon as i remove astramentis i cant equip floves anymore :(

Probably your gloves don't give you anough dex to wear themself then. Can't say without more info.
"
GlacialSpike написал:

Just grab one of the +30 Dex node on the tree by respeccing a single skill point. Both Agility and Expertise are easily accessible with our tree.

How is the Inspired Learning Jewel working for you?
"
Aldora_the_Summoner написал:
"
GlacialSpike написал:

Just grab one of the +30 Dex node on the tree by respeccing a single skill point. Both Agility and Expertise are easily accessible with our tree.

How is the Inspired Learning Jewel working for you?

Not too bad..but i might take the minion damage nodes soon :)
hi there,

could anyone successfully do the Hall of Grandmasters with this Build?
Can you please explain the glorious vanity jewel? I have been buying that jewel for 10c and those are not changing any passives to the desired ones.It seems other people have also failed and in the trade site the top most jewels are useless.

2: how do you get max chaos res 88? i can see mine is 78.
Thanks in advance,cheers
Hi I'm enjoying this build immensely so far. But I was wondering how to sustain mana? I just reached part 2 of the story and while I'm progressing just fine right now, I noticed that I require mana a lot of the times.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация