[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

Hi guys, has anyone run Aul the Crystal King with this build yet? What should I expect with this boss? Can I just plant my feet and shoot away at him for the win or should I worry about some of the mechanics?
How do you level with this build?
"
SauMaris написал:

Take poet's at lvl 12. Lvl with -any spell you like- in poet's till you can use spellslinger. Then serup spellslinger-desecrate-spell cascade, put VD in poet's and continue with lvling. Lvling it's easy(if you have poet's)
2 more questions guys:

Why Lord of the Dead in the passive tree? I removed it and went for more fire damage instead--good move?

I have no green socket in my 5L Body Armour but another red one. Any suggestions what I could substitute blade vortex with?

Thanks!
"
von_Thurgau написал:
2 more questions guys:

Why Lord of the Dead in the passive tree? I removed it and went for more fire damage instead--good move?

I have no green socket in my 5L Body Armour but another red one. Any suggestions what I could substitute blade vortex with?

Thanks!

Well, that's 25% damage for 2 points. Not good, ofc, but it was still best travel path for me(nothing useful in that 10 str node after it was changed with timeless).
"
TwiceBorned написал:
"
SauMaris написал:

Take poet's at lvl 12. Lvl with -any spell you like- in poet's till you can use spellslinger. Then serup spellslinger-desecrate-spell cascade, put VD in poet's and continue with lvling. Lvling it's easy(if you have poet's)

Cool and what Spectre's?
"
SauMaris написал:
"
TwiceBorned написал:
"
SauMaris написал:

Cool and what Spectre's?

No spectres, this is not a summon build. Swap out spectre for anything you want.
Последняя редакция: vegeto079. Время: 15 мая 2020 г., 15:11:00
"
vegeto079 написал:
"
SauMaris написал:

Cool and what Spectre's?

No spectres, this is not a summon build. Swap out spectre for anything you want.

For what purpose "Raise spectre" gem is used then in the helmet?
"
SauMaris написал:
"
vegeto079 написал:
"
SauMaris написал:

Cool and what Spectre's?

Read tips and trick spoiler in guide, spectre trick is explained there.
It's usually not needed, I only used it for 100% delirium t16 and Shaper tbh.
It's just a placeholder you can switch for anything you want for most content.
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 15 мая 2020 г., 16:18:46
"
TwiceBorned написал:
"
SauMaris написал:

Read tips and trick spoiler in guide, spectre trick is explained there.
It's usually not needed, I only used it for 100% delirium t16 and Shaper tbh.
It's just a placeholder you can switch for anything you want for most content.

Thanks, I really missed that point.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация