[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

"
mikecedric написал:
Love your build, good to play and cheap.
Level 85 meanwhile and Tier 16 map runs work fine - no issue.

Just one final question: Is there any trick to get the right glorious vanity jewel with the stats you mentioned (fire damage and LL for fire damage)?
I tried it now with 15 jewels and failed every time. Had this config with light, cold and chaos but not fire.
Just bad luck or any tip from your side?

Thanks and keep up the good work
Harm

It's just pure luck. but honestly, i don't use one and i solo Simulacrum.

When i DID use one, let's just say it took ALOT of divines to get the stats
I have the same question as above, don't want to piss away tons of EX on the wrong Timeless Vanity gem.
"
LockedGoblin689 написал:
I have the same question as above, don't want to piss away tons of EX on the wrong Timeless Vanity gem.

So don't use one. Cluster jewels can be just as good
"
Eag1e написал:
"
LockedGoblin689 написал:

I want to use one and bought 3 so far with no luck. Can't use cluster jewels here and would like the extra dps and leexh.
"
LockedGoblin689 написал:
"
Eag1e написал:
"
LockedGoblin689 написал:

I want to use one and bought 3 so far with no luck. Can't use cluster jewels here and would like the extra dps and leexh.

yeah, took me over 100 divines to get the one i needed. Which is a shame as i don't use it any more ( i'm in league so i use cluster jewels now )
yeah, took me over 100 divines to get the one i needed. Which is a shame as i don't use it any more ( i'm in league so i use cluster jewels now )[/quote]

I don't understand both of your statements?!?

You can still use cluster jewels and use Glorious Vanity. They aren't occupying the same gem spot correct?

Also is unshattered will a good choice here? Is barrage considered channeling?
Последняя редакция: LockedGoblin689. Время: 20 мая 2020 г., 7:46:43
Any chance to play with other spells beside VD/Desecrate? My old laptop drops down to 5 fps when shit hits the fan :-)

Altso, keep tankiness & use some other spells which dont lag this much?

"
Guzonjinsin написал:
Any chance to play with other spells beside VD/Desecrate? My old laptop drops down to 5 fps when shit hits the fan :-)

Altso, keep tankiness & use some other spells which dont lag this much?

Well, you can try unearth+Detonate Dead.
Max unearth corpse level(+5 lvl enchant, +2 shield like magna eclipsis, may be corrupted one), setup SS+unearth+GMP and (awakened)spell cascade+ele focus+DD in poet's. That should work too, but will be way slower/less handy in clears since no auto-aiming balls of fire.
(tbh my FPS suffer too, but who care. Auto-aiming spells FTW)
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 20 мая 2020 г., 9:49:02
"
LockedGoblin689 написал:
yeah, took me over 100 divines to get the one i needed. Which is a shame as i don't use it any more ( i'm in league so i use cluster jewels now )

I don't understand both of your statements?!?

You can still use cluster jewels and use Glorious Vanity. They aren't occupying the same gem spot correct?

Also is unshattered will a good choice here? Is barrage considered channeling?[/quote]

ok, first, i used over 100 divines on glorious vanity jewel to get the stat i needed.

second, i have a standard build & a league build, so i use cluster jewels in league.

Third, because of the cluster jewels giving me what i needed in league, i swapped out the glorious vanity jewel for a different one to my preference
"
LockedGoblin689 написал:
Also is unshattered will a good choice here? Is barrage considered channeling?

No, ofc not. Barrage isn't channeling.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация