[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

I still use the spectres at lvl 98, because they are good at taking the attention away from you for a while.

Just a shame animate guardian isn't viable lol
OK, Simulacrum done, both Omniphobia and Kosis down without too much trouble, just stood in their face and fired away. Got a 7 points Voices and a heap of other loot for my troubles.

Guess I'll have a go at Aul next and will let you know how that goes.
"
Aldora_the_Summoner написал:
Hi guys, has anyone run Aul the Crystal King with this build yet? What should I expect with this boss? Can I just plant my feet and shoot away at him for the win or should I worry about some of the mechanics?

I ran it, depth 240-250 i think. No crazy mods - just 30% increased monster damage. Exactly as you said - planted my feet and killed it.
"
FreezleFryD написал:
"
Aldora_the_Summoner написал:
Hi guys, has anyone run Aul the Crystal King with this build yet? What should I expect with this boss? Can I just plant my feet and shoot away at him for the win or should I worry about some of the mechanics?

I ran it, depth 240-250 i think. No crazy mods - just 30% increased monster damage. Exactly as you said - planted my feet and killed it.

Cheers, thanks for the info. I did die once but really my own fault as I didn't have my Molten Shell up and took two quick hits in succession. Ran it the second time and was more attentive to flasks and Molten Shell and had him down within a few minutes.

No good for this build, but nice to have a little win :)
Killed my first Awakener with this build, so thanks for it! Died 6 times though so I guess that's it for this league

nice extra block won't go amiss, just need to sort out colours
sorry for double post but need to ask, what's more important on a watcher's eye?

x% damage reduction OR x% chance to block?
Love your build, good to play and cheap.
Level 85 meanwhile and Tier 16 map runs work fine - no issue.

Just one final question: Is there any trick to get the right glorious vanity jewel with the stats you mentioned (fire damage and LL for fire damage)?
I tried it now with 15 jewels and failed every time. Had this config with light, cold and chaos but not fire.
Just bad luck or any tip from your side?

Thanks and keep up the good work
Harm
hmm...looks good
"
mikecedric написал:
Love your build, good to play and cheap.
Level 85 meanwhile and Tier 16 map runs work fine - no issue.

Just one final question: Is there any trick to get the right glorious vanity jewel with the stats you mentioned (fire damage and LL for fire damage)?
I tried it now with 15 jewels and failed every time. Had this config with light, cold and chaos but not fire.
Just bad luck or any tip from your side?

Thanks and keep up the good work
Harm

I wouldn't worry about getting both those attributes from your Glorious Vanity jewel as there are so many rolls and combinations, it really is RNG. So long as you have increased fire damage from a node and you have Life Leech somewhere else such as a regular jewel or perhaps Doryani's Lesson on a Cluster Jewel then you'll be fine.

My Glorious Vanity gives me 11% increased Area Damage and 31% increased Fire Damage along with a couple of less beneficial converted points. Be sure to check out all the other converted nodes in the radius in case you can pick up some nice bonus points.

I get my life leech from Doryani's Lesson on my Cluster Jewel and am quite happy with that. I even played a t15 map tonight with no life leech and my LGOH jewel was more than enough to keep me alive.

Of course, you can simply buy and resell Jewels until you get one you like and it should really only cost you time. I was buying at off peak times and reselling at peak times and actually making a few chaos like that. Of course, I'd have made more chaos just playing the game rather than playing trade simulator 3000 but at least it wasn't costing me :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация