[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

Looks like this build will survive 3.11 after all, that's cool.

Anointing the +2 corpse passive is interesting but the best part is IMO the two +15% corpse life passives.

The location for this new cluster is problematic. Low life doesn't make much sense for VD since pain attunement doesn't work for corpse explosions (secondary damage not spell).

Enduring cry certainly looks powerful but you'll probably want the instant warcry keystone which is far away. If you go there you'll probably want to take soul of steel anyway, despite the nerf.

Good catch on the wither gloves.

I've decided to try SSF for this league which means no crab armor and timeless jewels so I don't think I could make it work there but I may give it a try anyway if I can get a poet's pen (this one has a divination card I think).
Seems like Glancing Blows are in range of at least 2 Thread of Hope locations if not 3, that also allows to pick some other powerful nodes.

For example putting a very large radius in the spot close to Divine Judgement near Templar starting point allows to grab Glancing Blows as keystone and following notables: Retribution, Sanctity, Spiritual Command (this might be good before Necro speed passive kicks in as it allows minion speed to affect us), Tireless and Precision.

Apart from Precision and Spiritual Command original build took all the remaining passives. And Spiritual Command might not be a bad choice.
"I fear no evil, for I am fear incarnate!"

"Many claim they wish to destroy their enemies. If this were true, most would be compelled to destroy themselves."
"
TwiceBorned написал:
Ok, to summ it up
Soul of steel nerf - ok, whatever, will use smth else. Like new corpse node is a good target for annoint.
VMS nerf - bad and sad, but I didn't use VMS much anyway. Whatever
Eduring Cry buff - it IS a buff! And a great one. Will update build to use it, it's too good.
Glansing blows in tree - save points from spellblock for more life, damage and regen. Nice.
New wither gloves.. wow. Just wow. 50% more damage for build. It's just.. wow.

Other than that nothing important for a build. No important nerfs.
Yeah, tree will change etc, but.. build can be made even better. All cool.
(Will post new tree after some time and testing)

Nice one, i'm guessing people will have to find other ways to gain resists as like me, some get their resists from gloves

Also, is there a link to the new gloves plz?
Последняя редакция: Eag1e. Время: 17 июня 2020 г., 17:45:19
This looks like a fun build for farming early league and is something different I haven't tried. How well does this work as a league starter? Doesn't look like it would be expensive.
Will you still be able to Farm T16 while eating pizza? Asking for a friend.
I PoBed a bit and found, I think, better ways to build(more damage, more tank). I will test it for a week or two and then update guide. So don't rush for craiceann set yet, may be it won't be needed :)
(but old version do work, nothing changed for it, just new one will - probably - be better)
So wait for updates.
But again, nothing was nerfd so even old version is still pizza-friendly.
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 18 июня 2020 г., 4:55:11
"
TwiceBorned написал:
I PoBed a bit and found, I think, better ways to build(more damage, more tank). I will test it for a week or two and then update guide. So don't rush for craiceann set yet, may be it won't be needed :)
(but old version do work, nothing changed for it, just new one will - probably - be better)
So wait for updates.
But again, nothing was nerfd so even old version is still pizza-friendly.

Would you be willing to share that experimental PoE to test along with you? :D
"I fear no evil, for I am fear incarnate!"

"Many claim they wish to destroy their enemies. If this were true, most would be compelled to destroy themselves."
After reading the explanations regarding the new keystone Imbalanced Guard https://devtrackers.gg/pathofexile/p/7394969f-development-manifesto-game-balance-in-path-of-exile-harvest, it seems it will be a must-have for any build investing in armour so both this and Soul of Steel should be on the menu despite the lack of physical reduction on Soul of Steel.

Glancing Blows is very interesting for builds with little investment in block but I'm not sure it fits this one.
"
artifleur написал:
After reading the explanations regarding the new keystone Imbalanced Guard https://devtrackers.gg/pathofexile/p/7394969f-development-manifesto-game-balance-in-path-of-exile-harvest, it seems it will be a must-have for any build investing in armour so both this and Soul of Steel should be on the menu despite the lack of physical reduction on Soul of Steel.

Glancing Blows is very interesting for builds with little investment in block but I'm not sure it fits this one.

Well, no. That's really bad keystone for this build. Both aspect of the crab(that I will probably drop, but still) and endurance charges/enduring cry(those I'm planning to use in build remake) give "additional physycal damage reduction" and so are affected by this 50% cap.
And when you get 30-35% phys reduction just from charges(+enduring cry that I will hav always on) - and have like 40k armor on top of it - capping phys reduction at 50 is really bad idea. This keystone is BAD for anyone who have huge "additional phys damage reduction" from sources other than armor. And this build have them.
(40k armor will give around 20% reduction even against some absurd hits like shaper slam - and way more against, well, most other things. So even without keystone you are at 50%+ already even against biggest hits in game - so keyston will just hurt in any possible situation)

So no, both to keystone and soul of steel. Well, ok, soul is a possibility, but still not that great.

Glansings are good on the other hand. Will take probably.
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 18 июня 2020 г., 19:39:43
"
TwiceBorned написал:
"
artifleur написал:

Well, no. That's really bad keystone for this build. Both aspect of the crab(that I will probably drop, but still) and endurance charges/enduring cry(those I'm planning to use in build remake) give "additional physycal damage reduction" and so are affected by this 50% cap.
And when you get 30-35% phys reduction just from charges(+enduring cry that I will hav always on) - and have like 40k armor on top of it - capping phys reduction at 50 is really bad idea. This keystone is BAD for anyone who have huge "additional phys damage reduction" from sources other than armor. And this build have them.
(40k armor will give around 20% reduction even against some absurd hits like shaper slam - and way more against, well, most other things. So even without keystone you are at 50%+ already even against biggest hits in game - so keyston will just hurt in any possible situation)

So no, both to keystone and soul of steel. Well, ok, soul is a possibility, but still not that great.

Glansings are good on the other hand. Will take probably.

I really can't wait to see your updated POB. Basically trying to decide between your build and another VD build and waiting to see final POB builds for both.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация