[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

"
Skua99 написал:
"
Skua99 написал:
Seems like all the crafting service guys are shut down until 3.11. Any idea on where I can find the '+1 minimum frenzy charges' craft for my two rings?

I was able to get my rings crafted and all is going very well.

My life is ~6k and my resistances are all over capped by at least 28% (except chaos which is at 88%). I also have the basic Watchers Eye with "# to armor while affected by Determination"

So did I make any stupid mistakes and what should I be looking at upgrading next? At the moment I am a little short on cash, but it is nice to have something to be working towards :)

Ok, this is my opinion but totally your choice

Agony Band ring..... Get better, 39 life is low

Divine boots, belts and get as high life as possible

use fertile catalysts on rings, amulet & belt for as much life as possible ( unless u want more fire pen on amulet that is )

Are you also using cluster jewels? as they can be VERY handy
This is my final set up ( apart from 1 cluster jewel as want better stats )

Последняя редакция: Eag1e. Время: 11 июня 2020 г., 19:29:07
"
Aldora_the_Summoner написал:
Your build is looking good and it's only minor tweaking from here on in.

First thing I would look at is catalysts for your rings, amulet and belt. Apply the Elemental Damage ones to your amulet (about 10c for the 20 catalysts you'll need) and you will increase your fire penetration on the amulet from 10 to 12. It sounds small but it's quite effective.

For your rings and belt it's up to you. Typically you'd be looking to boost either life and mana (which also increases your -8 to mana cost), boost resistances which might allow you to respec one of the life/chaos resist points and still keep your 88% chaos resist, or boost your attributes which can help with gear.

The only other thing I would recommend is removing your Molten Shell skill from the automated CWDT set up and get used to manually triggering it instead. The automated one will trigger a lot of the time when you don't really need it and then you're stuck with the cool down when you do really need it. Once I did this my survivability improved significantly. I replaced that slot with Enduring Cry and manually cast that in mobs. A nice little bonus 12% Phys damage reduction is always welcome.

After that you're in min/max territory. By the way, those gloves are amazing!

Thank you very much for your feed back. I was able to apply the catalysts to my amulet but need to raise a little cash to do more (I am very broke). I was very lucky to find the gloves, I think that I only paid around 40c for them :)

Switching out the Molten Shell for Enduring Cry makes a lot of sense, but I am confused how you manually cast it if it is in the CWDT setup?
"
Eag1e написал:

Ok, this is my opinion but totally your choice

Agony Band ring..... Get better, 39 life is low

Divine boots, belts and get as high life as possible

use fertile catalysts on rings, amulet & belt for as much life as possible ( unless u want more fire pen on amulet that is )

Are you also using cluster jewels? as they can be VERY handy

Thanks for you quick reply. I will defiantly be applying fertile catalysts to my rings and belt as I get more money (a little broke at the moment). It will probably be awhile before I can replace the ring.

I am using cluster jewels and this is where I am getting the majority of my chaos resistance.

Large (increased fire damage)
------------------------------
Sadist
+4 Chaos Resistance

Small (+12 to chaos resistance)
---------------
Born of Chaos
+3 Chaos

"
Skua99 написал:

Switching out the Molten Shell for Enduring Cry makes a lot of sense, but I am confused how you manually cast it if it is in the CWDT setup?

Enduring Cry is a Warcry and Warcries aren't considered spells, therefore they can't be triggered by supports such as CWDT. Basically, the warcry just ignores the links. You could unlink your boots, but that's just a waste of currency and totally unnecessary. Simply drop in Enduring Cry and off you go.

The added bonus for this is, if you don't like how it feels for you, just drop the original gem straight back into your boots. Should cost you an Alch or something like that for Enduring Cry. Should be able to find one of those in a single map easily enough :)

OK, this is looking like a straight up buff to this build! Perhaps it would be worth dropping the Spiritual Aid wheel for this instead? Guess we'll need to see what the rest of the patch notes look like though as their could be unknown nerfs elsewhere...
Последняя редакция: Aldora_the_Summoner. Время: 14 июня 2020 г., 3:30:17
"
Aldora_the_Summoner написал:

OK, this is looking like a straight up buff to this build! Perhaps it would be worth dropping the Spiritual Aid wheel for this instead? Guess we'll need to see what the rest of the patch notes look like though as their could be unknown nerfs elsewhere...

And where is this area situated? Want to try it before reset
Next to Melding and Pain Attunement. Which further benefits Low Life, ES based variants for superb DPS.
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 14 июня 2020 г., 5:17:42
"
ArisFuser написал:
Next to Melding and Pain Attunement. Which further benefits Low Life, ES based variants for superb DPS.

There's a decent ES version of this build? interesting......

Ok, had a look at ES build and looks good, But this build is fine as it is. Only thing i need to do now is go for the enchant ( +1 VD )

Swapped my Xoph's for another but instead of fertile catalysts, i went with ele catalysts to get the 12% ele pen )
Последняя редакция: Eag1e. Время: 14 июня 2020 г., 13:00:44
"
ArisFuser написал:

ok, i must be blind as i can't find those nodes lol

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация