[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
eldaniel19 написал:
Man, how you got 101 strenght? this value dont match with you tree and your gear

I dont understand what do you mean?

My character has 101 Strength the PoB and my gear exactly match.

Can you be more specific?

"
Standin_Adam написал:

ZZang,

The way I understood the video was that the 100% dmg increase was with 3 unique spectres in just about any area. This increase would go UP in areas of certain boss fights.

When using his calculator, if only 1 descecratable monster is availabe ie Sirus. The damage increase jumps up to 300% with 3 spectres

I just checked the gem i had the impression that we can only get one Spectre by the gem but we can get two.
I will definitely give it a try when i got time to check this. I dont know how i would be able to get a 3rd spectre there isnt enough skill points. Another layer that i dont like is hunting for Spectres when i log on which sounds tedious to do but if it really comes with 100% overall more damage and 300% more damage against Sirus its maybe worth it. The 3rd aspect which makes me worrying is if the spectres gonna rip fast if we have no investment in minion nodes like summoners.

I will let you guys know how my testing will turn out porbably will need some days as a new work week is starting.

Thank you for this contribution.

Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 18 мая 2020 г., 2:02:19
"
zzang написал:
"
eldaniel19 написал:
Man, how you got 101 strenght? this value dont match with you tree and your gear

I dont understand what do you mean?

My character has 101 Strength the PoB and my gear exactly match.

Can you be more specific?

"
Standin_Adam написал:

ZZang,

The way I understood the video was that the 100% dmg increase was with 3 unique spectres in just about any area. This increase would go UP in areas of certain boss fights.

When using his calculator, if only 1 descecratable monster is availabe ie Sirus. The damage increase jumps up to 300% with 3 spectres

I just checked the gem i had the impression that we can only get one Spectre by the gem but we can get two.
I will definitely give it a try when i got time to check this. I dont know how i would be able to get a 3rd spectre there isnt enough skill points. Another layer that i dont like is hunting for Spectres when i log on which sounds tedious to do but if it really comes with 100% overall more damage and 300% more damage against Sirus its maybe worth it. The 3rd aspect which makes me worrying is if the spectres gonna rip fast if we have no investment in minion nodes like summoners.

I will let you guys know how my testing will turn out porbably will need some days as a new work week is starting.

Thank you for this contribution.

When I first posted about the video you were still running only volatile dead with an anointment in assassination. I didnt really have DD in mind and though the damage increase could be equally applicable to VD. I thought that if this proves to be a huge boost an anointment swap to death attunment( +1 spectre ) could make sense. With the swap from hypo to DD and charisma it'll make that difficult to get. Still I'm curious to see what you get out of testing.
Hey so I happend to get a awakened spell cascade today, but only one so far, is it better to place in main link or desecrate?
"
op77 написал:
Hey so I happend to get a awakened spell cascade today, but only one so far, is it better to place in main link or desecrate?

I noticed more difference in the main link

@zzang, Is the CD reduction enchant on the helm that strong?
It's hard for me to notice a difference.
As far as I can tell the differences between my current set up and yours is.
I get to anoint something better on the
amulet spiritual aid vs Charisma
Helm enchant 15% reserve vs 30% cdr
Ring 60% fire damage vs reduced herald of ash mana
Support skills Hypothermia vs Conc effect

Is the helm enchant really worth 60% fire damage from the ring and a better anoint?
Последняя редакция: clockwisechaos. Время: 18 мая 2020 г., 12:43:07
"
op77 написал:

so uppgraded ring. got the flasks, what next? lvl 21 anger and zealotry?

Changing to the DD set up can be a bit of pain, but you can try getting +2 on your chest, +2 on your Shield

The gloves useful mods on gloves are:
Increase damage with hits vs chilled enemies
Unnerve on hit
Culling Strike

Also your belt can have:
Increased Maximum Energy Shield (Crusader
Increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate (Crusader or Shaper mod)
Последняя редакция: clockwisechaos. Время: 18 мая 2020 г., 13:02:37
But like I said I got a awekened spell cascade today.not sure what item to put it in. if its better in main or desecrate when I only have one

Im on the dd version. where you need to anoint charisma and use reduced mana on rings

also my current gear on the dd version, its amazing

of course it can get better but is it worth using awakened spell cascade if you only got 1, and in which link then?

or sell and let it go to other gear?
Последняя редакция: op77. Время: 18 мая 2020 г., 13:39:03
"
clockwisechaos написал:
"
op77 написал:

Is the helm enchant really worth 60% fire damage from the ring and a better anoint?

The following is just theory assuming the next reachable CDR cap without helm enchant is 38%. (20% from Gem lvl 21 and 18% from belt):

Thats 2.75 triggers per second if no trigger is missed. With 69% CDR Cap which requires the helm enchant its 3.36 triggers per second. The difference is roughly 22% more triggers when taking 2,75 triggers/s as base which in theory results in 22% more dps.

Now that has to be compared against 2X 70% Fire damage and Assassination Annointment. I just did this in PoB. I took my lvl 100 PoB as base changed rings and annointed assassination. The result was 938k. This is a difference of roughly ~ 17%.

On paper that means that Cooldown Recovery wins by 5% more damage. But this also means that reduced reservation enchant is a very good choice too because those 5% will not be noticeable in difference.

If Standin_Adam is right and we can boost our dps by 100% on average in normal maps and by 300% against Sirus with 3 spectres this would mean that the reduced Manareservation Enchant would have an slight edge over Cooldown Recovery. But this implies that the spectres never die in Sirus boss fight and T16+ 100% delirious.

Edit 1: Spectres survive a disconnect i didnt know that :P

Edit 2: Did some testing with Lithomancer and Stoneskin Flayer against shaper. So far i can not tell a difference which should be average ~60% damage increase with 2 spectres with the % corpse damage part. I think what the theorycrafter in the video is not paying attention to in the theory is that only the corpse explosion part of the 3% life percentage of the enemy is increased. If we take the absolute number and add it to our damage i dont even know if there is a real difference. So far for normal mapping or shaper there is no difference i can tell.

Maybe Sirus is the only usecase here but giving up a valuable gemslot for very narrow use case i dont know. Sirus already dies in less than 10 seconds without Spectres. I think i wont further try the spectre route as it wasnt yielding significant enough damage increases to notice.

@Standin_Adam feel free to do some own testing and let me know if you can confirm my results.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 18 мая 2020 г., 17:09:44
post delete :D
Последняя редакция: Damiance. Время: 18 мая 2020 г., 16:01:09
"
zzang написал:
"
clockwisechaos написал:
"
op77 написал:

The following is just theory assuming the next reachable CDR cap without helm enchant is 38%. (20% from Gem lvl 21 and 18% from belt):

Thats 2.75 triggers per second if no trigger is missed. With 69% CDR Cap which requires the helm enchant its 3.36 triggers per second. The difference is roughly 22% more triggers when taking 2,75 triggers/s as base which in theory results in 22% more dps.

Now that has to be compared against 2X 70% Fire damage and Assassination Annointment. I just did this in PoB. I took my lvl 100 PoB as base changed rings and annointed assassination. The result was 938k. This is a difference of roughly ~ 17%.

On paper that means that Cooldown Recovery wins by 5% more damage. But this also means that reduced reservation enchant is a very good choice too because those 5% will not be noticeable in difference.

If Standin_Adam is right and we can boost our dps by 100% on average in normal maps and by 300% against Sirus with 3 spectres this would mean that the reduced Manareservation Enchant would have an slight edge over Cooldown Recovery. But this implies that the spectres never die in Sirus boss fight and T16+ 100% delirious.

Edit 1: Spectres survive a disconnect i didnt know that :P

Edit 2: Did some testing with Lithomancer and Stoneskin Flayer against shaper. So far i can not tell a difference which should be average ~60% damage increase with 2 spectres with the % corpse damage part. I think what the theorycrafter in the video is not paying attention to in the theory is that only the corpse explosion part of the 3% life percentage of the enemy is increased. If we take the absolute number and add it to our damage i dont even know if there is a real difference. So far for normal mapping or shaper there is no difference i can tell.

Maybe Sirus is the only usecase here but giving up a valuable gemslot for very narrow use case i dont know. Sirus already dies in less than 10 seconds without Spectres. I think i wont further try the spectre route as it wasnt yielding significant enough damage increases to notice.

@Standin_Adam feel free to do some own testing and let me know if you can confirm my results.

I will look into it myself as well. Im planning on buying a mana reserve enchant helm to avoid running charisma (CDR helm enchant is just not available right now) and will toy with whether spectre/Death attunment is better than just running assassination. My testing will likely not be nearly as accurate as yours since I do not have access to the same top tier items due to budget constraints. Nonetheless ill take a crack at it. Ill let you know if my findings differ from yours in any way.
played around with power siphon/Barrage instead of Frenzy/Barrage/Power Charge on Crit. Loose the frenzy charges but gain Culling Strike. Seems like a wash. It also gains us an extra gem spot which could be useful. Seems like power charges generate faster but I ran out of time for testing until tomorrow night.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация