[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Acardipane написал:
I don’t know why ppl need more dmg - everything is 1 Tap :D

I went from 9k ehp down to 7.3k ehp but improved my dps over 50%. The ehp doesn't matter anyway for the 1shot mechanics or huge hits. Otherwise, you can tell from the Sirus video I did fine with 7.3k ehp and also carried a T16 100% delirious map no problem.
The build is pretty tanky as is with about 70% phys dmg reduction and almost max block.
"
Naz71 написал:
Somebody here can tell me the relevance or not of having cannot be frozen/cannot be chilled on boots?

Being frozen=death 99% on high tier map or boss fights, so unless you don't use the unique flasks above, it's quite good to have.
Hi Guys, two questions

Is there any way to play with this wand to get better dmg? Don't know the safest way to roll higher tier of fire dmg

When I should buy Awakened Spell Cascade? I understand I should get two at same time to have better effect?
So I recently started this character up after dominating everything on my Hollow Palm Ice crash char. I've dumped about 15ex so far into the build, but looking for advice.

I need to get my last lab done, and more levels for increasing my ES. I am having some survivability issues, seemingly my ES leech isn't doing enough, but that may be because my ES pool isn't large enough yet, and I don't do enough damage yet.

https://pastebin.com/GRx8VDq1

Any suggestions for increases in tankyness/output would be appreciated, currently I am just saving/will sell my ice crash gear to get some better corrupt implicit gear, awakened gems, and rings.

I am working on crafting a wand, but am unsure which rolls are more important than other, here are the 3 wands I am juggling currently.

Not sure which would be the best to work with/ways to craft. The first one I recently crafted by doing 2 crit mod slams, and then a fire, sadly got fire DOT instead of more fire damage.

Thanks a bunch in advanced
"
ntpphong написал:
70% phys dmg reduction and almost max block.

Where the hell do you get 70% phys mitigation from ?
Dear Sirs,

if i can only afford one awakened spell cascade at the moment where is more dps?

- in the 3 link with desecrate ?
- or in the 6 link with VD and DD ?

Can someone explain me ?

And another Question - i want to craft some Fingerless Gloves with Culling Strike and unnerve - but do culling strike count for spells ? And count is only for the socketed gems in the gloves or all my main attack ?

Thank you in advance

Последняя редакция: Macki76. Время: 3 авг. 2020 г., 18:58:34
"
Macki76 написал:
Dear Sirs,

if i can only afford one awakened spell cascade at the moment where is more dps?

- in the 3 link with desecrate ?
- or in the 6 link with VD and DD ?

Can someone explain me ?

And another Question - i want to craft some Fingerless Gloves with Culling Strike and unnerve - but do culling strike count for spells ? And count is only for the socketed gems in the gloves or all my main attack ?

Thank you in advance

First Awakened Spell Cascade should go for VD/DD

I'm not sure if VD + Spellslinger works with Culling Strike (probably not, but don't take my word for it), but we are continuously attacking with Frenzy attack, and Frenzy does work with Culling Strike. Works great on bosses.
Последняя редакция: DevolayS. Время: 3 авг. 2020 г., 20:49:44
"
"
ntpphong написал:
70% phys dmg reduction and almost max block.

Where the hell do you get 70% phys mitigation from ?

enduring cry + rumni, without any mobs I get 50%, with loads of mobs like in delirium maps I get 72% peak.
https://youtu.be/ykKZDWRQHdk
Последняя редакция: ntpphong. Время: 3 авг. 2020 г., 22:19:53
"
Hedrock01 написал:
"
wolfothon написал:
"
Hedrock01 написал:
but did you add a second curse set-up? with the helmet?

you can add awakened curse on hit on your frenzy set-up with ele weakness.

And on shavs you can have 50% increased damage that also adds to damage

Yup I had the 2nd curse setup,so that I would run flammability and elemental weakness.

I guess I just got really used to the immediate damage from DD,instead of waiting for the orbs from VD to reach the target. Also really liked the nuke I get from Vaal DD

Those personal preferences aside, the damage output from that setup was really good. Personally think it can be an alternative for some people who have spare currency and wanna try it out

And you can use DD in addtion in the helmet, like I do.

Oh cool, will try that out :)
"
wolfothon написал:
"
Hedrock01 написал:
but did you add a second curse set-up? with the helmet?

you can add awakened curse on hit on your frenzy set-up with ele weakness.

And on shavs you can have 50% increased damage that also adds to damage

Yup I had the 2nd curse setup,so that I would run flammability and elemental weakness.

I guess I just got really used to the immediate damage from DD,instead of waiting for the orbs from VD to reach the target. Also really liked the nuke I get from Vaal DD

Those personal preferences aside, the damage output from that setup was really good. Personally think it can be an alternative for some people who have spare currency and wanna try it out

The dps looks way higher than my chest set up. But I’ve gotten used to bodyswap (with VD/DD) for mapping and the helm doesn’t seem like it could accommodate that.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация