[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Macki76 написал:
do culling strike count for spells ? And count is only for the socketed gems in the gloves or all my main attack ?

culling strike on gloves is global and applies to everything you can do that hits. So yes, your vd, dd, default attacks, and frenzy can all cull.

"
ntpphong написал:
"
"
ntpphong написал:
70% phys dmg reduction and almost max block.

Where the hell do you get 70% phys mitigation from ?

enduring cry + rumni, without any mobs I get 50%, with loads of mobs like in delirium maps I get 72% peak.
https://youtu.be/ykKZDWRQHdk

the ingame tooltip for armor calculations are wildly inaccurate. You are not getting that much phys mitigation on anything but white trash mobs.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Armour

you do have +18% phys reduction from 3 endurance charges, +15% from basalt flask, and a couple extra points from pantheon.
"
ntpphong написал:
"
Naz71 написал:
Somebody here can tell me the relevance or not of having cannot be frozen/cannot be chilled on boots?

Being frozen=death 99% on high tier map or boss fights, so unless you don't use the unique flasks above, it's quite good to have.

Thanks so much for the answer. So if I have a Silver flask with immube to freeze and chill I could go for a tailwind boots with CDR (double influnced) and that could work good too?

and sorry if its too noob question but what about shock? immunity to shock is necesary?
For a build predominantly dealing fire damage, I'm baffled that physical damage reflect is still a problem. Still instant one shot. This means both phys and ele reflect are out, what a pain in the ass...
I transitioned to this build from life based VD/DD, having some issues:

- clearspeed is worse and doesn't feel as smooth compared to Inpulsa's
- need rumi's to reach 70%/70% block chance, sometimes the potion runs out
- RIP to on death effects e.g. porcupines, explody chest used to delete their corpses

Also feeling less tanky overall, used to have more mitigation layers like Enduring cry with 5 charges, Divine flesh from glorious vanity, %Life gain on block (bone offering doesn't apply to ES?). I find it harder for A8 Sirus fights too, since it's much less forgiving to make mistakes during fight

I'm still missing some ES pieces, currently sitting at 7.2k. I'm not sure if 8-9k ES will fix survivability, anyone else had such problems?
"
Veeny написал:
I transitioned to this build from life based VD/DD, having some issues:

- clearspeed is worse and doesn't feel as smooth compared to Inpulsa's
- need rumi's to reach 70%/70% block chance, sometimes the potion runs out
- RIP to on death effects e.g. porcupines, explody chest used to delete their corpses

Also feeling less tanky overall, used to have more mitigation layers like Enduring cry with 5 charges, Divine flesh from glorious vanity, %Life gain on block (bone offering doesn't apply to ES?). I find it harder for A8 Sirus fights too, since it's much less forgiving to make mistakes during fight

I'm still missing some ES pieces, currently sitting at 7.2k. I'm not sure if 8-9k ES will fix survivability, anyone else had such problems?

Get Watcher's Eye with 30% increased maximum total recovery from ES leech. ES gained on hit reportedly also works wonders (but I didn't try this one, maybe I should). You could also get shield corrupted for more block or spellblock chance. Add quality to chayula amulet to get more life->es conversion. Maybe try to cap chaos resistance (I managed to cap it, so it's possible). You could also try to make all elemental resistances equal to get full benefit from Wise Oak (it's not that hard with harvest crafts).

Also use antifreeze + antichill boots, super useful. :)
Последняя редакция: DevolayS. Время: 4 авг. 2020 г., 7:43:51
"

Get Watcher's Eye with 30% increased maximum total recovery from ES leech. ES gained on hit reportedly also works wonders (but I didn't try this one, maybe I should). You could also get shield corrupted for more block or spellblock chance. Add quality to chayula amulet to get more life->es conversion. Maybe try to cap chaos resistance (I managed to cap it, so it's possible). You could also try to make all elemental resistances equal to get full benefit from Wise Oak (it's not that hard with harvest crafts).

Also use antifreeze + antichill boots, super useful. :)

ES gained on hit seems better on the WE. It's 3.03 casts/s * 20 ES * 6 balls/cast = 360 ES/sec with conservative estimates on rolls and balls spawned. 30% increased ES leech cap adds less than 300ES/sec to the leech cap. Will try to get that for my build

Does block chance apply to porcupine explosions? I'm at 71/72 block and still get gibbed everytime there's porcupines in the map (even with 20/23 Steelskin).
"
Veeny написал:

30% increased ES leech cap adds less than 300ES/sec to the leech cap. Will try to get that for my build

Dont forget that Ghostreaver double those ES leech values.

About Porcupines i really dont know but with 70ish Block i never had a problem although im running 10k ES which could make a difference.
You can try Cremator in your second Cluster Wheel it destroys corpses therefore nullifying Prcupines thread.

Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 4 авг. 2020 г., 11:06:54
Hi ti all!

Can someone check my build in PoB
I cannot handle W20 simula + sometimes die in T16

I switch build from life version and in life i can do it
Hi,

Awesome build, enjoying it so far. I'll post my gear later to share my progress, happy with this so far.

I am having trouble with physical bosses like the Minotaur and the Chimera.
When the Minotaur goes underground, he one shots me. I have 7k es and am lvl 80, still need the clusters, working to get them. And the Chimera when he goes to smoke mode he takes very big chunks of ES and get killed very fast.

Maybe I just need to keep leveling up and getting everything thats missing. But is this a common occurrence or am I just bad at the game?

Cheers!
Hey zzang,

thanks for the guide so far.
Ive got a question about my wand.

Would you keep the + fire to all or rolling again until t1 flat fire dmg?
Im unsure.

Thanks for answering.

PS: i know i need t1 multi as well :P

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация