Серверы PC будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .

[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

would a rare amulet beat presence of chayula? there's a warlord prefix that gives +1 fire gems and was curious

Thats my current gear atm - What should i improve next? Can do Simu W20 without any issue. Next step is to go full juiced 100% delirium
"
Nallyr написал:

Thats my current gear atm - What should i improve next? Can do Simu W20 without any issue. Next step is to go full juiced 100% delirium

If you're trying to do 100% delirious/beyond maps, get a headhunter. Nothing you upgrade will big as big of a boost as that.
Can someone tell me how to calculate shaper dps for the build?
Curious how strong +1 to all fire gems is. I am currently using the opal wand, but just crafted this imbued wand. The chances of me getting rid of the Fire DOT multiplier seems low, to get fire dam/+1 on it.

In PoB the imbued seems to add more damage to DD/VD, but wanted to check. Also any advice on what I should look to replace next for damage etc is appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/whEqfjaU
What would be the best medium priced watchers eye we could get?

"
Jamandang написал:
would a rare amulet beat presence of chayula? there's a warlord prefix that gives +1 fire gems and was curious

I would say all but I would probably be wrong but vast majority of ES builds just need chayula because otherwise they get stun locked and die even to a white mob pack.

Also the energy shield that it gives it's pretty big plus 60 chaos res for ll builds like ours it's just BiS
Последняя редакция: sanleon. Время: 4 авг. 2020 г., 17:46:23

I know my gear isn't really great but I am dying quite often in t14+ rare maps constantly and was wondering what I was doing wrong.

https://pastebin.com/60MiZYkp

This is my current Pastebin, I am wondering if maybe I am just better off going a life variant or maybe there is some talents/items I can pick up to be a bit more tanky.
First i would start with an Glove and Boot enchant !

Maybe change boots to elusive , Tailwind one , this gives u more movement ability and dmg boost !

Dont forget if u play LL Builds the main win is to know how the gamne/boss mechanic works and how u positionate ...

hey,

What Boot/Gloves Enchants do you mean?
Uber Lab?
whats are good enchants for this build?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация