[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Iceman079 написал:
Hi
I have question regarding crafting - I am begginner at this field. I have base for crafting

I have added chaos dmage to have 3 prefixes.
I will try to fracture prefix now (+flat fire dmg)
Question is - should I divine first to get beetter flat fire dmage or I would be able to do it after the fracture?
Assuming that when I fracture right prefix (could take few attempts) then I can scour item and everything will be removed from it except fractured mode - am I right ??

Thank you for any answer.

once you fracture a mod, that mod cannot be scoured or divined. Make sure you are satisfied with the roll before fracturing. You're correct, once you fracture the flat fire dmg, every other mod can be scoured off and you will keep the flat fire dmg.

"
Jamandang написал:
few questions about crafting a wand if anyone is willing:

1. does increased % fire damage or added fire damage to spells hold more weight?
2. is it better to fracture prefix or suffix? or to rephrase is it more worth it to try for t1 crits or t1 fire mods?
3. also wanted to echo an earlier post reply about whether a +1 to all fire skills is better or worse than either fire mod

1. % increased fire dmg(prefix) is generally better than added fire to spells at the same tiers. might depend on where you are with gear + tree, check your pob to make sure

2. prefixes are much harder to roll and divine, highly recommend fracturing prefix.

3. again might depend where your gear and tree is at, but for myself its flat fire dmg > fire% dmg(prefix) > +1 all spells > +1 all fire skills > %fire as extra chaos > fire dmg to spells assuming all t1 max rolls. it's ~10% total dps difference between %inc fire dmg and flat fire dmg to spells for me.

"
okami29 написал:
"Stun & Freeze Immune"
Chayula gives stun immunity but what gives freeze immunity ?
I saw 20% chance to avoid being stun and frozen on the tree but that's all.

several options i've seen:
- freeze immunity on flask
- "%chance to avoid ailments" or "being frozen" on helmet/gloves/boots
- craft "cannot be frozen" on boots
- stack "10% chance to avoid being frozen" or "reduced freeze duration" implicits on jewels (1 in 26 chance per jewel)
- brine king pantheon for partial immunity (cannot be frozen if frozen recently)
Последняя редакция: BreadMage. Время: 7 авг. 2020 г., 6:28:10
"
kasar_dobi написал:
I crafted this ring after spending many exalts to get it perfect. I had to sacrifice ignite mod but it's still not that bad. Do you think this is better than a very good circle of anguish? Is it worth spending 3 points on passive tree to get ignite chance up?

2 questions zzang.

1. I've seen you recommend 2 different setups for gloves. The Righteous Fire setup you have displayed on the front page and an Immortal Call/Dash/Increased Duration/Arcane Surge setup. As of today, which do you recommend we go with? And...

2. If we run the Righteous Fire setup, what would you have us run in the 4th socket if we don't have the abyss socket?

Thanks
Was bored tonight so i decided to craft me the new meta helmet that outperforms the Crown..

Left one is the new shiet, have to reroll crit later when i harvested again. If someone is interested on the old one feel free to contact me, we will find an agreement :))
Build rocks for sure . heres my finetuned gear on std :D

IGN = Tominsideeeee

any crafting service on standard who can craft the wand and boots?
Anyone doing Full tier 4 seeds (23-24 tier 4 seeds) harvest with this build consistently? I am doing life build and I'm looking to transition into this build if it can clear full tier 4 seeds because this life build can only do like half tier 4 seed clear, more than 12 seeds and I'm in real danger.
"
Nallyr написал:
Was bored tonight so i decided to craft me the new meta helmet that outperforms the Crown..

Left one is the new shiet, have to reroll crit later when i harvested again. If someone is interested on the old one feel free to contact me, we will find an agreement :))

I understand that having a rare helm with enchant opens some possibilities but how good is it compared to inward? in pob it gives me less damage and just a little more ES. The extra res wouldn't hurt i guess.
"
felipesallum написал:
"
Nallyr написал:

I understand that having a rare helm with enchant opens some possibilities but how good is it compared to inward? in pob it gives me less damage and just a little more ES. The extra res wouldn't hurt i guess.

I think the helm change will really depend on your gear. For me it's a very slight increase in damage (around 3%), but I lose 400 ES. At this point it's not really worth it for me as my VD does close to 1mil per ball, and I don't feel like I need more damage so would rather have the survivability. I already melt any boss, and for delirious/beyond maps I use a headhunter anyways.
Последняя редакция: linstaaar. Время: 10 авг. 2020 г., 11:37:03
"
felipesallum написал:
"
Nallyr написал:

It was a 7% upgrade for me and i prefer to use it cause it opens me way more options for Beyond/Delirium when i use HH - If u know how to craft those helmets u can create them with roughly 10ex investment to use a dubble DMG HoA Ring instead of wasting 50+ex for the Inward :))

Thats the 2nd Head actually, just updated it yesterday.
Последняя редакция: Nallyr. Время: 10 авг. 2020 г., 11:42:01

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация