[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Veeny написал:
I transitioned to this build from life based VD/DD, having some issues:

- clearspeed is worse and doesn't feel as smooth compared to Inpulsa's
- need rumi's to reach 70%/70% block chance, sometimes the potion runs out
- RIP to on death effects e.g. porcupines, explody chest used to delete their corpses

Also feeling less tanky overall, used to have more mitigation layers like Enduring cry with 5 charges, Divine flesh from glorious vanity, %Life gain on block (bone offering doesn't apply to ES?). I find it harder for A8 Sirus fights too, since it's much less forgiving to make mistakes during fight

I'm still missing some ES pieces, currently sitting at 7.2k. I'm not sure if 8-9k ES will fix survivability, anyone else had such problems?

Thoughts based on my experience as LL (similar to this build) and two friends who went life-based.

Low life is dramatically more damage (5x to 10x in a lot of cases), but indeed provides less tankiness and worse clearspeed.

If you don't like using Rumi, you can use a very large Thread of Hope to pick up Glancing Blows. It's less DPS than Transcendant and puts more pressure on resistances, but easier to be tankier. It also makes it easy to pick up Sanctity (%es, regen, stats), Precision (speed and dex), and Retribution (dmg, speed, and stats).

For porcupines, I just play the mechanic and move when I blow up packs. If that's too annoying, as others have said, there are a few ways of getting explody.

An ES on hit Watcher's Eye is huge for survivability. Get one now.

Upgrade your gear to hit 9-11k ES. 7.2k is too low for high content on this build.

For Sirus, try to get more DPS. You'll have to play the mechanics a little, but once you can burst him down fast the fight gets easier. The tricky part is noticing when he drops the maze so you can get out. VD and DD make it hard to see anything. With life, you can facetank a lot but it takes forever. With LL you can't facetank anymore but it goes faster. Make sure you have a way to mitigate the corrupting blood. If you damage is high enough, it can just be on a flask since you should be able to burst down each phase in one flask usage.

Cap your chaos res. Chayula + seed-crafting makes it pretty easy this league.
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
"
MoldyDwarf написал:
"
Veeny написал:
I transitioned to this build from life based VD/DD, having some issues:

- clearspeed is worse and doesn't feel as smooth compared to Inpulsa's
- need rumi's to reach 70%/70% block chance, sometimes the potion runs out
- RIP to on death effects e.g. porcupines, explody chest used to delete their corpses

Also feeling less tanky overall, used to have more mitigation layers like Enduring cry with 5 charges, Divine flesh from glorious vanity, %Life gain on block (bone offering doesn't apply to ES?). I find it harder for A8 Sirus fights too, since it's much less forgiving to make mistakes during fight

I'm still missing some ES pieces, currently sitting at 7.2k. I'm not sure if 8-9k ES will fix survivability, anyone else had such problems?

An ES on hit Watcher's Eye is huge for survivability. Get one now.

Upgrade your gear to hit 9-11k ES. 7.2k is too low for high content on this build.

Im at ~7k ES atm and i cleared everything so far except a fully juiced 100% Delirium so... Even W20 Simal was no issue at all and got blasted down.
https://pastebin.com/MygCQiyy

Loved the swap over and thanks to the user who said stacking crit multi jewels was a great idea! Just need to get level 21 auras/and a few other things and level for my last jewel slot so my builds not as scuffed. Handles all content even delirium juiced maps easily!

If anyone's got time could they see if im missing anything major?
"
FrubeyDoobey2 написал:
https://pastebin.com/MygCQiyy

Loved the swap over and thanks to the user who said stacking crit multi jewels was a great idea! Just need to get level 21 auras/and a few other things and level for my last jewel slot so my builds not as scuffed. Handles all content even delirium juiced maps easily!

If anyone's got time could they see if im missing anything major?

- I would remove one Def Mod of ur Helmet and put "+1 Power Charges" on it if u think that ur survivabilty is good enough.

- Awakened Spell Cascade + Awakened Elemental Focus Gems

- Get a +2 AoE Gems Shav, they dropped hard in the Price atm - just bought mine for 20ex today, previously they aimed arround 40~60ex. It was a massive (~12mio sDPS for me) upgrade.

Последняя редакция: Nallyr. Время: 5 авг. 2020 г., 15:45:53
Even with my mediocre gear on SSF, I can safely say this is the strongest build I've ever played, even beating my Slave Drivers Necro in Metamorph. Only one downside is I'm used to fast mapping with Assassin or leap slamming or shield charging so this is a little slower but the homing nature of VD helps offset the slower movement.

Hey guys, just wanted to share my setup. I dropped Prism guardian's DPS for survivability during 100% Delerious. Also played around from lvl 88-97 with Spectres (They of Tul and Arena Master), which is amazing for speed and defense buff. Also used torment's reclamation while leveling with Life and LL for great speed. I swap HH for crystal belt only for Sirus. This build is amazing compared to life version. Also, I use Cremator on cluster jewel and combustion on VD/DD for ease of mind from on death effects, so if you go this route awakened spell cascade isn't helpful. Can also try Awakened curse on hit with flammability, elemental weakness, and regular Barrage to swap up the norm for potential better DPS. Additionally, double Large cluster is my preference, I like to waste my currency trying new things. Lastly, watcher's eye with energy shield gained on hit is a great addition for surviving Delerious. Yes, I do less DPS but conquerors all die under 2 seconds, I just went this route to do last league's mechanics. Harvest is dead.
Hi
I have question regarding crafting - I am begginner at this field. I have base for crafting

I have added chaos dmage to have 3 prefixes.
I will try to fracture prefix now (+flat fire dmg)
Question is - should I divine first to get beetter flat fire dmage or I would be able to do it after the fracture?
Assuming that when I fracture right prefix (could take few attempts) then I can scour item and everything will be removed from it except fractured mode - am I right ??

Thank you for any answer.
few questions about crafting a wand if anyone is willing:

1. does increased % fire damage or added fire damage to spells hold more weight?
2. is it better to fracture prefix or suffix? or to rephrase is it more worth it to try for t1 crits or t1 fire mods?
3. also wanted to echo an earlier post reply about whether a +1 to all fire skills is better or worse than either fire mod
"Stun & Freeze Immune"
Chayula gives stun immunity but what gives freeze immunity ?
I saw 20% chance to avoid being stun and frozen on the tree but that's all.
Последняя редакция: okami29. Время: 7 авг. 2020 г., 4:24:47
"
okami29 написал:
"Stun & Freeze Immune"
Chayula gives stun immunity but what gives freeze immunity ?
I saw 20% chance to avoid being stun and frozen on the tree but that's all.

Boots with freeze immunity.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация