[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

spellslinger in chest now reserves 92% mana without that enchant :D
I guess it's mandatory.
But the DPS loss of dropping the helm is nuts.

I guess it's time for some lab spam
Build is not bricked AT all. Getting more expensive, but still facetanks.

Looking to buy a godly wand from the Harvest exiles, but no hurry.

Had to switch helms and will craft as needed.

I'll put this away for now...

My bud has the Crown with the Mana Reserve enchant...jerk.

TLDR; STILL A GREAT BUILD FOR STANDARD!
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
Trying to overcome the Spellslinger mana reserve nerf through the passive skill tree is too painful.

Finding a helmet with the mana reduction enchant is super expensive and you can run 1000 labs without hitting it yourself.

I'm wondering, does a LVL 4 Enlighten in the chest get us there? The Concentrated Effect gem seems the most likely candidate to swap-out. It's a significant DPS loss but this build has DSP to spare and can be recovered elsewhere.

Just a thought. Wondering if the math checks out though. Please advise.
im in the same spot im level 50 and by far this is the WORST start ive ever done. i had to swap to arc which isnt that bad, but idk....not looking good
I don't know why OP has gone into silent mode but for anyone floundering on how to get up and running quickly...and for free...just pull the concentrated effect gem out of your chest.

No need to go buy a 150ex spellslinger-enchanted helmet. No need to mess with your carefully balanced resists. No need to perform a complex medical procedure on you passive skill tree.

I just flew through a corrupted T16 and, honestly, I couldn't notice any DPS loss (although it certainly has occurred).

It's a quick fix that gets you into action again.

PS if anyone has a suggestion for what we can replace Concentrated Effect with (something with a lower mana multiplier), I'd love to hear it.
Последняя редакция: michaeldzus. Время: 19 сент. 2020 г., 12:34:31
I personaly put Culling Strike as replacement to Conc Effect, a severe 40k less damage on tooltip but as you said, it's still quite viable, just not as OP as it used to be.
Have to say tho, I have 2 legacy Circles of anguish with 38% and 32% reserved mana reduced for HoAshes, only 19 mana pts of reservation so with current Circles it may be harder.
Anw, only possibility I found is 110% mana support, and there are not many of them. Power charge on crit is also a possibility, swapping it from the frenzy link may be useful to some people.
"
michaeldzus написал:
I don't know why OP has gone into silent mode but for anyone floundering on how to get up and running quickly...and for free...just pull the concentrated effect gem out of your chest.

Im currently running lab to get the reservation enchant to have full build back had the 30% cooldown enchant before. Could take some time before i get the enchant for my helm:

Fact is: if you want to run the full setup in league you need 2X herald of anguish reservation + helm enchant so before anyone ask:

This is no league starter, not budget friendly and very hard to pull off in league.

For Standard 1 Herald of Ash Reservation is enough.

Anoher noticeable change: cold /lightning resist sorcerer boots with Cooldown recovery are now best in slot instead of tailwind because it allows to hit ther next trigger level of 66% cdr the reddit spreadsheet was updated. Unfortunately i went with Tailwind:

If someone got those boots with t2 or t1 light cold please let me know i will link it in my thread so you can have customers for mirror service as those boots with cooldown recovery would be very best. I would be interested myself for mirroring those.

If movement speed instead of chill immunity its still good so let me know if anyone got those!
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 19 сент. 2020 г., 13:23:38
"
zzang написал:
Anoher noticeable change: cold /lightning resist sorcerer boots with Cooldown recovery are now best in slot instead of tailwind because it allows to hit ther next trigger level of 66% cdr the reddit spreadsheet was updated.

This is the one thing no one is talking about...Spellslinger gem actually got buffed with respect to CDR (from 20% [LVL 21 gem] to 40%.

So with new gem, existing helm enchant and boots, I have 40% + 30% + 14% = 84% CDR. What's the next trigger level after 66%?
"
michaeldzus написал:
"
zzang написал:
Anoher noticeable change: cold /lightning resist sorcerer boots with Cooldown recovery are now best in slot instead of tailwind because it allows to hit ther next trigger level of 66% cdr the reddit spreadsheet was updated.

This is the one thing no one is talking about...Spellslinger gem actually got buffed with respect to CDR (from 20% [LVL 21 gem] to 40%.

So with new gem, existing helm enchant and boots, I have 40% + 30% + 14% = 84% CDR. What's the next trigger level after 66%?

I think its 82% but the damage loss seems to big when skipping conc effect especially without any decent replacement to chave the "old" cooldown of 0.33 seconds back.

The current 52% cdr means 0.396 seconds cooldown. Which is a 20% difference if my math dont suck here id have to consult pob if conc effect deals more than this but im not at home. I think for the next cap of 66% which is achievable with ss gem, belt and boot% cooldown this setup with conc effect or alternativly Hypothermia is the best thats why im looking for those specific boots with light and cold res with cdr%.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 19 сент. 2020 г., 14:42:37

Not ideal, but I have these for now.
Benefit from most stats, but the dps and ES loss is annoying.
lost 1k ES :(

Still works perfectly, and able to 1 shot everything.
Will keep running lab for the right helm.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация