[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

do you think you can still play this build in 3.12 in the heist league? with the lot of nerf?
thanks
Последняя редакция: Tsoagul. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 17:14:10
"
do you think you can still play this build in 3.12 in the heist league? with the lot of nerf?
thanks

Still playable, but helmet enchant now is mandatory, also you need to get self-control on cluster jewel to fix issue with HoA reservation and get arcane surge on hit via cluster jewel or switch to flame dash from dash. So it's possible to play with this build in league, but requires even more investments than before.
Последняя редакция: dtx1212. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 19:58:42
zzang, any thoughts on changes to the build?
Apart from the helm enchant, what else are you thinking about this to improve? :)
Hiho@ll

I tryed to play my great Build in Standard but it dont work after the Spellslinger Nerf.
I tested some in the Passive tree and some in the Equipment.
I change a Gem out of the VD/DD Setup. i change Conc. Effect to inc. critical Strike Support ( Culling Strike works well to but have less Damage.
At the End i can run all Auras and VD/DD Spec include Cooldown Helm Encharmt. I can Facetank most of the Content like before the Nerf. I run on arround 10.1K ES.

Here is my current Setup:

Maybe it helps anyone here a bit ;)
Good luck @ll
Последняя редакция: DuschtGernNackt. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 16:19:36
As they said and as ive done helm enchant is now mandatory

build still melts all the game .

the whole gear .

Скрытый текст

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Последняя редакция: Tom1nside. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 17:17:42
"
Hiho@ll

I tryed to play my great Build in Standard but it dont work after the Spellslinger Nerf.
I tested some in the Passive tree and some in the Equipment.
I change a Gem out of the VD/DD Setup. i change Conc. Effect to inc. critical Strike Support ( Culling Strike works well to but have less Damage.
At the End i can run all Auras and VD/DD Spec include Cooldown Helm Encharmt. I can Facetank most of the Content like before the Nerf. I run on arround 10.1K ES.

Here is my current Setup:

Maybe it helps anyone here a bit ;)
Good luck @ll

I also play Standard and tested out your solution by swapping concentrated effect for increased crit strikes. Bosses definitely still melt and the AOE seems bigger now. Thank you for this.

I FINALLY GOT IT :)

ok... I got very lucky and ran 16 lab's for it
Harvest helped perfect this build for me.

https://pastebin.com/VppwnQFL

Running with 9931 ES.
Perfectly balanced resistances for wise oak.

I don't think I can do better than this.

chill, stun, freeze immune.
50% crit reduction
72/56 block
66% chaos res

Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: IrishRoyal. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 19:46:18
Is anyone playing this in 3.12?
"
ntpphong написал:
Is anyone playing this in 3.12?

I'm playing with this build on league, enchant is very cheap atm also, seems like not many people are playing with this build.
Последняя редакция: dtx1212. Время: 24 сент. 2020 г., 13:49:39

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация