[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Garash написал:
Am I missing something, or does the Essence Rush cluster node look very nice? That along with Conjured Wall and Mage Hunter seems very good, or are sap psyche and thaumaturge (spelling?) superior?

Essence Rush is not good because it only works while you are leeching. When you are full HP/ES it does nothing.

Sap Psyche is my personal favourite once you have Thaumophage because you will always profit from the 1% Life Regen and 20% Spell Damage as "cursed an enemy recently" constantly apply with this build.

"

I just rolled this by mistake, do you think this and 1 Self-Control takes care of the reservation without mods on the rings?
POB seems to like it but I wanna make sure.

If PoB says that it works out it will work out because the Reservation calculations are correct in PoB. Make sure you have the correct links and gems active to avoid mistakes in the calculation.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 6 окт. 2020 г., 12:59:06
Hi,

I have a well geared bleed bow in league but thinking of selling it all to re roll as this.

My question is, i see that the rings would need to roll reduction to reserved mana, which means i'd lose two big damage rolls. And, the mana reduction on helm instead of CDR which means CDR comes elsewhere.

My point is, with 50-70 ex investment in league, will this still be very strong or with these changes, will it just be ok?

My bleed bow is fine, the clear is insane and the boss damage is nuts, one shots. But one wrong move, I am dead and i hate it.

THanks for any reply!
"
Respeck написал:
Hi,

I have a well geared bleed bow in league but thinking of selling it all to re roll as this.

My question is, i see that the rings would need to roll reduction to reserved mana, which means i'd lose two big damage rolls. And, the mana reduction on helm instead of CDR which means CDR comes elsewhere.

My point is, with 50-70 ex investment in league, will this still be very strong or with these changes, will it just be ok?

My bleed bow is fine, the clear is insane and the boss damage is nuts, one shots. But one wrong move, I am dead and i hate it.

THanks for any reply!

This build wont be different before you reach 9k+ ES so im not sure if i can give you advice on this matter. If you are looking for a tank you should play a Stonegolem Summoner. This build is although quite tanky with the right gear not a real tank.
Sorry, I mean with the changes to mana reserve will the damage still be there? not looking for a actual tank, but bleed blow has so little defensive i just dont really enjoy it.
"
Respeck написал:
Sorry, I mean with the changes to mana reserve will the damage still be there? not looking for a actual tank, but bleed blow has so little defensive i just dont really enjoy it.

The damage will be there if you got the proper gear (wand, cdr, anguish rings)

You can use self control cluster which should enable you to run herald of ash on blood magic with mandatory helm enchant without mana reserve anguish rings if im not mistaken though you should verify this for your build in pob.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 7 окт. 2020 г., 1:35:39
is Mage hunter + conjured wall + thau end game cluster? It's crazy expensive
"
DLGHCL написал:
is Mage hunter + conjured wall + thau end game cluster? It's crazy expensive

Yes thats the optimal one you will want to have.
Hey everyone :)

Need some help cuz i am kinda stuck.

I know i can change my gems for 21 lvl gems and 5-link for 6-link but need help what to do with rest.

It is better to play with VD+DD or just stay with VD ?

VD and DD shoule be in armor or in 4-link gear ?

Do i lose too much without Circle of anguish?

On maps like 80lvl+ sometimes i am dying and i feel my build is kinda weak any advice ?
You trying to play very expensive build on budget, no 6L, no Helm enchant, it wont feel that good without investing much more currency.
Playing build in league, having alot of fun.

How do you get such high crit chance though? I know i'm missing some crit chance nodes but i still dont see how i will go from 30% in pob to the 98% you show in pob..

Is it because your crit chance flask is taken into account in pob?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация