[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Decided to transition my necro DD to this build "LL VD+DD Spellslinger" on a budget, right now I can't support the two spellslingeres actives at the same time

Switch Ele Focus to Hypothermia (read corpse pact, we always chill)
"
ColdDiCrow написал:
Help please, I'm being dumb and don't understand what's wrong on my setup

Decided to transition my necro DD to this build "LL VD+DD Spellslinger" on a budget, right now I can't support the two spellslingeres actives at the same time

My POB: https://pastebin.com/HzdRJkWu

Gear I have for the budget version:
Скрытый текст

I need to get the cluster jewels but right now I'm trying to put together spellslinger and I can't. Can someone lend me a hand please?

U need level up Spellslinger skill gems. At lv 1 it reserved 30%, at lv 19 it reserved 25% so that u can active 2 spellslinger support and have a little mana left to use frenzy.
Can someone check my profile and help me with what to upgrade next? :)

I am able to do all content right now but hardest ones I die a lot and its not very optimal. My dps seems low. Plus my energy shield as well (7700).

Have about 35 ex. I have a fractured 109 inc fire base for wand and a elder shaper influenced hubris base with the enchant. Should i invest in one of those or upgrade some other part of my build?
If i replace Desecrate to Phantasmal Desecrate(20% chance spawn Forgotten Corpse) - its provide more dps for DD? Or its not need?
GGG, сделайте уже торговлю автоматизированной-хватит лениться.Блевать тянет с торговли.Скоро кто-нибудь переплюнет выпуск реюзабельного контента каждые 3 месяца/на 2 недели игры.
Последняя редакция: GaikotsuSova. Время: 22 февр. 2021 г., 6:07:26
"
Bonerfleximus написал:
Does anyone know if awakened spell cascade x2 is really necessary, or just a vanity item? Original post says it quadruples DPS in FAQ but doesn't explain why, this doesn't seem to make any sense and I'd like to understand the details before I invest 18 exalts into two gems.

I made some tests showing that it works past the corpse limit, and some considerations on why. I don't know how much it actually increases damage, but it is considerable.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2853416/page/262#p23879288
Hey i started this build yesterday and finishing now U Lab, got many items for the build already and have 20ex left but dont know what should i invest next, but want to do safe t16 maps like my old build which lvl and what items should i looking fore

Im still confused how to craft this wand or a cheap cooldown recovery variant of the belt and boots or is it better to buy them cause harvest crafts are to high in the price to craft with it.

And the Large Cluster Jewel always got the right note on the wrong place how can i fix it
Последняя редакция: Yoshimitsu. Время: 22 февр. 2021 г., 9:35:40
I know the purpose of this build was to do it without a HH, but dayum. it really makes a big difference to 100% delirium t18/t19 clear speed
I lose 1.1k ES and cooldown when I drop my belt, but almost doubles my clear speed.
"
I know the purpose of this build was to do it without a HH, but dayum. it really makes a big difference to 100% delirium t18/t19 clear speed
I lose 1.1k ES and cooldown when I drop my belt, but almost doubles my clear speed.

If your map is properly juiced, I'm pretty sure you gain both of those back very soon. HH is only bad in bossing, but OP for clearing, as usual.
"

I made the same experience weeks ago already :)

You can try to find a nice double corrupt HH if you got the currency to even boost the clear speed further or to gain back at least some ES...

e.g.
went from hardstuck from 93 to 94, swapped out a jewel i had for more crit and lost abit of resist, after that i was more rippy than ever, swapped it back to normal and now im still stuck at 94 but not half as rippy, can this be the doing of wise oak ? geniunly getting frustrated that im incapable of dinging, anybody care to take a look ?

https://pastebin.com/sGZV0CbA

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация