[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

How do u deal with maps that has curse mod ?
"
dream3_r написал:
How do u deal with maps that has curse mod ?

You can replace a damage flask like Wise Oak for a

If you struggle with curse maps.
finally crafted my wand
Скрытый текст

the enxt step would be to annul the crafted mod and augment crit mod for multiplier but that is for another day :)

replaced this
Скрытый текст
"
ledbanger написал:
finally crafted my wand
Скрытый текст

the enxt step would be to annul the crafted mod and augment crit mod for multiplier but that is for another day :)

replaced this
Скрытый текст

I recommend to go for a 1.5 APS Wand because you might not hit neccessary attack speed for 52% CDR cap for triggering.
"
reggie_gakil написал:
i just changed my tree a little bit and fit an unnatural instinct in it . And my dps went higher than before i get 7 skill points when using the unnatural instinct

I looked at UI and you lose 28-31% ES to get 4 points back. Everything else is a wash. You still have to path to Undertaker or you lose the 2 extra corpses. Still worth it if you're missing critical skill points but the build damage is so high I'd rather have the ES.

Some random things I've noticed playing through the build:
- The Torrent's Reclamation belt is amazing for mapping if you don't care about the ES/resists of a belt. 20% more action speed and it's up ~80% of the time.

- Someone mentioned a few pages back about using a 15% Anger mana reservation Crown of the Inward Eye and just putting Herald of Ash on blood magic. It works perfectly! I have 55 unreserved life and 90 unreserved mana. And they're only 1ex. You can use Zealotry mana reservation helm too.

- Awakened Spell Cascade was a really nice upgrade. Haven't tested it a ton yet but you're almost always at full 60 balls floating around.

- If you can't roll Thaumophage you can buy a cheap large cluster with Essence Rush instead. The knockback from Burden Projection is actually pretty nice to have. Having hinder from Thaumophage + the spell block notables would be the best though I think.

- Stampede boots are a good budget option if you like dashing around and can't get the next CDR breakpoint yet.
I feel a problem in survival. The leech shield is very small, what could be my problem? Help me please.
"
zzang написал:
"
ledbanger написал:
finally crafted my wand
Скрытый текст

replaced this
Скрытый текст

I recommend to go for a 1.5 APS Wand because you might not hit neccessary attack speed for 52% CDR cap for triggering.

True either way PoB showed this to be a much better wand cant really tell about the AS as I have not tested it further.
Последняя редакция: ledbanger. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 4:30:20
Последняя редакция: Peachcakelolz. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 4:33:06
"
DiabloImmoral написал:
"
reggie_gakil написал:
i just changed my tree a little bit and fit an unnatural instinct in it . And my dps went higher than before i get 7 skill points when using the unnatural instinct

I looked at UI and you lose 28-31% ES to get 4 points back. Everything else is a wash. You still have to path to Undertaker or you lose the 2 extra corpses. Still worth it if you're missing critical skill points but the build damage is so high I'd rather have the ES.

Some random things I've noticed playing through the build:
- The Torrent's Reclamation belt is amazing for mapping if you don't care about the ES/resists of a belt. 20% more action speed and it's up ~80% of the time.

- Someone mentioned a few pages back about using a 15% Anger mana reservation Crown of the Inward Eye and just putting Herald of Ash on blood magic. It works perfectly! I have 55 unreserved life and 90 unreserved mana. And they're only 1ex. You can use Zealotry mana reservation helm too.

- Awakened Spell Cascade was a really nice upgrade. Haven't tested it a ton yet but you're almost always at full 60 balls floating around.

- If you can't roll Thaumophage you can buy a cheap large cluster with Essence Rush instead. The knockback from Burden Projection is actually pretty nice to have. Having hinder from Thaumophage + the spell block notables would be the best though I think.

- Stampede boots are a good budget option if you like dashing around and can't get the next CDR breakpoint yet.

i got 7 points using the ui and with my new tree i lost 100 es and went from 74k tooltip to 96k
So i tested it with the head and yes i will sell my spellslinger enchant and get the 60 ex back and get some culling strike gloves and tailwind boots for it. I only loose arcane surge but i get it anyway vs unique mobs cause of my jewel so idc that was a real good suggestion
Последняя редакция: reggie_gakil. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 6:54:56
Hello, i started transition to this build (jewels still not proper), so far quite fun to play BUT, i cant find why, i dont have enough mana for reservation of 6 link with concentrated effect - i dont have crown enchant, but i see people here have it socketed without it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация