🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

"
reed111 написал:
question - is it normal when i first use my attack i only cast consecration and wave of conviction? if i want to cast VD i need to attack second time. Am i doing something wrong?

from Bangas95 page 5:

Hey another question.
As far as I know, if you have multiple Spellslinger setups, Spellslinger follows the same trigger order as Cwdt which is according to wiki:

Main hand ⇒ Amulet ⇒ Helm ⇒ Off hand ⇒ Body armour ⇒ Gloves ⇒ Boots

Now if we socket our Desecrate Spellslinger setup into the boots, wouldn't we always lose out on the first cast because it would only spawn Corpses and not detonate them? Wouldn't it be better to swap the helmet and boots setup?
Cant load the PoB levelling tress, is the code right?
nvm i fixed it :)
Последняя редакция: Kurnis. Время: 19 июня 2020 г., 22:52:34
sorry if this is a noob question but i can't figure it out:
how are you proc'ing elemental equilibrium?
"
FuvkShano написал:
sorry if this is a noob question but i can't figure it out:
how are you proc'ing elemental equilibrium?

You don't.

You only pick EE or MoM if you have a glorious vanity in that area, becoming then Divine Flesh instead.

There is info about it in the gear section.
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
It is possible to attach Life Gain on Hit Support in this build for better survival?

Second question, can we get skill tree without Cluster Jevel setup?
Последняя редакция: Ventori. Время: 20 июня 2020 г., 5:36:30
I am following your guide but Flammability does not seem to autocast, it is mentioned that the skill cannot be used?
Последняя редакция: Sexyme. Время: 20 июня 2020 г., 8:22:43
This is a really good guide!!! Loving using this build for leveling. Can't wait to see it in the endgame.

"
Inialla написал:
"
reed111 написал:
question - is it normal when i first use my attack i only cast consecration and wave of conviction? if i want to cast VD i need to attack second time. Am i doing something wrong?

from Bangas95 page 5:

Hey another question.
As far as I know, if you have multiple Spellslinger setups, Spellslinger follows the same trigger order as Cwdt which is according to wiki:

Main hand ⇒ Amulet ⇒ Helm ⇒ Off hand ⇒ Body armour ⇒ Gloves ⇒ Boots

Now if we socket our Desecrate Spellslinger setup into the boots, wouldn't we always lose out on the first cast because it would only spawn Corpses and not detonate them? Wouldn't it be better to swap the helmet and boots setup?

I don't believe that is true. Everything I have seen states multiple SS proc at the same time instantaneously.
I have Desecrate in my helm and VD in my chest and VD definitely does not trigger on the corpses from Desecrate my first cast, so I don't think that order is accurate.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация