🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

@Kelza

Where are you getting power charges and frenzy charges from? I don't see you using frenzy.
I took the reduced mana reservation nodes, atm running 3x spellslinger and Herald of ash, but it leaves me with only 5 mana, not enough to shield charge or enduring cry. Should i put herald of ash off or is there another fix? ( cant afford herald of ash reduced mana reservation ring yet)
Thanks for sharing this build - working really well for me so far in this league. Got a question about your skill choice. I don't understand why chose to invest in minion skills for this. Does it have an effect on the life of the corpses summoned / exploded or something?
Just reached red maps with the build and that quite easily. I'm still using the gear i found in blood aqueducts while unsuccessfully farming humility cards (got 0 until i stopped with lvl 68 :() Only got some minor upgrades that i found during mapping recently.

Here is the trash gear that reached red maps:
Скрытый текст

Will probably buy some upgrades tomorrow with the 2 1/2ex i found. Maps are still pretty fast but the bosses take longer and longer.
Последняя редакция: shokilicious. Время: 20 июня 2020 г., 17:18:49
"
IchbinFrosty написал:
I took the reduced mana reservation nodes, atm running 3x spellslinger and Herald of ash, but it leaves me with only 5 mana, not enough to shield charge or enduring cry. Should i put herald of ash off or is there another fix? ( cant afford herald of ash reduced mana reservation ring yet)

Read the notes, and the build guide... there is an entire section about when to switch to HoAsh
"
shokilicious написал:
Just reached red maps with the build and that quite easily. I'm still using the gear i found in blood aqueducts while unsuccessfully farming humility cards (got 0 until i stopped with lvl 68 :() Only got some minor upgrades that i found during mapping recently.

Here is the trash gear that reached red maps:
Скрытый текст

Will probably buy some upgrades tomorrow with the 2 1/2ex i found. Maps are still pretty fast but the bosses take longer and longer.

Good work!
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
Shakari was narfed,any good raplaced?
the build has been extremely fun , small question for everyone whos running this build .could it be worth grabbing the call to arms notable which is 2 points away from bloodless for the instant war cry?maybe for a possible enduring cry spam , would this be recommended? thank you
Thanks for the build! I'm loving it, trying to make some money to improve it

Whats the best helm enchantment for the build and the second option?

this is my gear right now, what should i focus in improving first?

thanks

Последняя редакция: Akagami2023. Время: 21 июня 2020 г., 1:28:00
How do you deal with Atziri clone phase? There's no way to control the attacks, and I keep getting killed by reflect.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация