🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

"
Sensylis написал:
"
Wyra написал:
I know its not 2 sockets but for this early in the league ima take it. it's so fucking hard to hit doryi and smoking together...friend used over 3k alts and he hit doryani twice with a garbage roll on augment it took me 60 with 1 augment LOL.

8 beast imprints on the side at 40c eeach and boom

now I just need 2 HOA rings...

got the imprint on doryani + smoking remains for later when I wanna minmax it with 2 sockets then probly slam.

nice one - also trying my luck right now :D

one question regarding your shield. why are you using an str based one? just for the phys mitigation cap (armour)?

My shield's trash, a 1c shield I've had ever since lv 70 when I started mapping, the reason its armor based is because I need armor to scale off the iron skin prefix + molten shell. Also increased block chance is nice. I facetank every physical bosses I've come across so far including t16 with phys to ele mods and whatnot.
Hi all I would love to give my damage a bit more of a boost, i know im still missing the minion damage implicit helm, thats something im working on.

Am I missing something else? I got about an exalt worth of currency to spend on my upgrade.

thanks a lot!

ign: LevioState
Последняя редакция: stategamer. Время: 24 июня 2020 г., 2:16:48
"
stategamer написал:
Hi all I would love to give my damage a bit more of a boost, i know im still missing the minion damage implicit helm, thats something im working on.

Am I missing something else? I got about an exalt worth of currency to spend on my upgrade.

thanks a lot!

How do you get Inpulsa? They cost a fortune right now...
What's more important to upgrade first, getting a helm enchant or buying Calamatious Visions/Circle of Anguish setup?

I have a 6l Inpulsa, Doryani's Vision/Sadist jewel, and t2 spell/attack flat damage wand, fairly good. But not sure what I should buy next (roughly 4ex of budget)
"
ched_21h написал:
"
stategamer написал:

thanks a lot!

How do you get Inpulsa? They cost a fortune right now...

Got a lucky chavs drop day 2 or 3 when exalts where 85 chaos each.
ign: LevioState
Now i have problem. Maybe someone can help me

Скрытый текст

boots are placeholder just wanted to try 69%cdr setup and i love it.

Working now on amu with reduced mana.

I'm thinking about swamping for 5lvd +dd in chest (2x24 reduced mana rings + amu 6% and 15% from helment enchament). Is it worth ? maybe better first grab awakaned spell cascade.

https://pastebin.com/Udhk7sQK vd
https://pastebin.com/jM9ZcSa6 5lvd + vaal detonate dead

How to calculate dps ?
129k x (69cdr, 297ms, aps equivalent 3.36) x 8 balls ?

is it around 3 467 520 dps ? +some form corpse explosion ?

I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Последняя редакция: sielma. Время: 24 июня 2020 г., 7:17:05
Hi, I followed Ziz's variation of this build from youtube. It's beginning to lack damage and he doesn't go very indepth on gear choices and everythin. I was thinking of maybe re-speccing to a tree and setup like this possibly.

Do you know the main differences between your version and his? (I play softcore and would prefer more damage). I see yours would allow me to invest more heavily into it as well and I enjoy a sense of progression.

Just mainly wondering which tree/setup would be better for me to stick with if it were to come down to the same amount of investment,if I want more damage mainly.
Hey guys, I need some help, I've been strugglin with t12 maps (i've read some interesting things and im gonna make some changes, like getting call to arms, and removing that weird jewel socket i took in my tree)

So anyway i saved up to 2ex and im was unsure what to spend them on, should i try to save for inpulsa , or do something else?

Anyway thanks for the help in advance!
To everyone coming here from Ziz's build, I also did. I just want to say I haven't felt like I've been lacking damage AT ALL even up to t16s with just a moderately good Trigger wand. Learn what makes a good weapon and use that to improve, not a ton of ridiculously expensive cluster jewels and rings for a HoA set-up.

Still can't decide though... What's more important to upgrade first, getting a helm enchant or buying Calamatious Visions/Circle of Anguish setup?

I have a 6l Inpulsa, Doryani's Vision/Sadist jewel, and t2 spell/attack flat damage wand, fairly good. But not sure what I should buy next (roughly 4ex of budget)
"
frost21 написал:
Hi, I followed Ziz's variation of this build from youtube. It's beginning to lack damage and he doesn't go very indepth on gear choices and everythin. I was thinking of maybe re-speccing to a tree and setup like this possibly.

Do you know the main differences between your version and his? (I play softcore and would prefer more damage). I see yours would allow me to invest more heavily into it as well and I enjoy a sense of progression.

Just mainly wondering which tree/setup would be better for me to stick with if it were to come down to the same amount of investment,if I want more damage mainly.

Since I also follow his guide, its more of a SSFHC Version where you dont depent on special items and most focus lies on survivability. Thats why he also isnt giving specific items in his PoB, but he gives you the information what is important on each slot and also some uniques that can work really good with it.

You can boost your damage with getting Uber Lab, getting a 6 link and better wand. After that, the damage should be fine enough to breeze through white and yellow maps and farm currency to get upgrades like a good wand with the trigger socketed spell, inpulsa and cluster jewels. When you have enough currency you can go further min maxing with checking some other variations of the builds like getting Herald of Ash in or moving to Low Life...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация