Серверы Sony перезагружаются сейчас. Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .
Серверы Sony находятся на техобслуживании. Некоторые функции будут недоступны.

🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

I'm confused about spellslinger mana reservation. The wording on the gem makes it sound like the mana reserved should be a flat amount, but it ends up being percent based. It also states that it cant be reduced further. I found a shield with 10% reduced mana reserved and used that for a bit before rereading the spellslinger gem, so I decided to switch to another shield with more life on it. I was surprised to see that it did actually affect my mana reservation from 24% to 21%. I also noticed that adding mana to my gear doesn't seem to result in any more unreserved mana. Anyone know why this is and what I'm missing here? I'm having reservation issues and cant figure out how to solve them, although I'm also currently using Detonate Dead in my VD spellslinger so maybe changing that to a support gem will reduce the reservation.
"
bajavi написал:
I saw on poe.ninja builds that 94% of Spellslinger VD players use Inspiration as a support gem for the 6 link. What is the reason for using a different support gem in this build?

Also "Enduring Cry" with Call to Arms keystone is OP af, so I would suggest to everyone here to use it.

Why is Rumi's used? In your POB you have 154% attack block and 142% spell block.

I'm also wondering about this, I'm currenty using Inspiration too but was hoping Kelza or someone else would chime in with their opinion.
"
next_generati0n написал:
"
bajavi написал:
I saw on poe.ninja builds that 94% of Spellslinger VD players use Inspiration as a support gem for the 6 link. What is the reason for using a different support gem in this build?

Also "Enduring Cry" with Call to Arms keystone is OP af, so I would suggest to everyone here to use it.

Why is Rumi's used? In your POB you have 154% attack block and 142% spell block.

I'm also wondering about this, I'm currenty using Inspiration too but was hoping Kelza or someone else would chime in with their opinion.

Inspiration is definitely nice but it won't work in the spellslinger setup alone, you need to link it to your attack skill as well. Charges generated by the attack will also apply to the Spellslinger setup. It's probably a better starting/mid tier option before you can get multiple courses with t5 Awakened CoH, but I haven't actually compared them in PoB.
The people that are posting about the Call to Arms keystone are right. 2 points to get perma charges and the QoL of not having to hard-cast enduring cry. Just put it on left click and GG.
IGN: RennacVD
The Mana issues are discussed in the guide, with a high detail level. He literally describes every freaking step and the outcomes.
1% gem corrupt
Charisma annoint
Low lvl flame dash + arcane surge
Etc etc.
It's all there guys
Thanks for a really awesome guide! :)

Have been steamrolling through everything up to t15/16, and clearing the map pretty easy, but it feels like iam lacking single target damage. Would anyone have a look at my gear to have a look what I should consider switching out?

Iam looking for a new shield for one of the first things. The wand is something i found my self and got a mate to craft trigger on it, but iam not sure how it is tho. Would love to try out crafting my own kickass wand, tho iam not quite sure how to do it beside in the garden.

Thanks in advance if someone would have a look at my gear. :)
ingame name - WetLock
The Survivability untill Doryani's lesson is very hard, do you leech with other ways?
"
Vicious0093 написал:
I'm confused about spellslinger mana reservation. The wording on the gem makes it sound like the mana reserved should be a flat amount, but it ends up being percent based. It also states that it cant be reduced further. I found a shield with 10% reduced mana reserved and used that for a bit before rereading the spellslinger gem, so I decided to switch to another shield with more life on it. I was surprised to see that it did actually affect my mana reservation from 24% to 21%. I also noticed that adding mana to my gear doesn't seem to result in any more unreserved mana. Anyone know why this is and what I'm missing here? I'm having reservation issues and cant figure out how to solve them, although I'm also currently using Detonate Dead in my VD spellslinger so maybe changing that to a support gem will reduce the reservation.

Not quite sure exactly how spellslinger works yet either as I gave up last league early but as I understand it so far each active spell you put in links reserves 20% mana increased by the multipliers from each support. So yes having both VD and DD reserves a lot more mana than just VD, however it feels a lot better to me at least so I'm also using both and have a Redeemer helm with % reduced mana reserved to have some mana left.
"
dudupires написал:
The Survivability untill Doryani's lesson is very hard, do you leech with other ways?
fire leech on amulet
Why do we take Ele Focus over something like Controlled Destruction? When I POB out the damage, the Ignite Damage that you lose from taking Ele Focus seems to be pretty substantial. What am I missing?

Might be a stupid question, but I read the whole thread and didn't see it discussed.

Also, for those struggling with mana reservation, keep in mind that different supports have different mana multipliers. So, swapping support gems can change how much SS reserves by a fair amount.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация