🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

"
majesthro написал:
The Mana issues are discussed in the guide, with a high detail level. He literally describes every freaking step and the outcomes.
1% gem corrupt
Charisma annoint
Low lvl flame dash + arcane surge
Etc etc.
It's all there guys

Ah you're right, my bad. I was looking over the guide today because I thought it was described but must have scrolled past it.

Thanks for the clarification on spellslinger. I'm still not sure why that shield works but I'm not going to complain. Removing DD definitely helped with my mana issues but it does feel a little different to play. It's probably not worth switching until you have decent damage on VD.
still struggling with my damage output. I've done some changes. Anyone mind tell me what I should be lookin for next? Hitting a wall at t12 maps.
"
brocktune725 написал:
still struggling with my damage output. I've done some changes. Anyone mind tell me what I should be lookin for next? Hitting a wall at t12 maps.

Play with 5 Link VD without DD. Skill into spiritual Aid, seems like you missed that one.
Could you please tell me how could I increase my DPS?
I have no money for cluster jewels or for +1 wand, my gems are almost 20 lvl and I can't see where can I get more DPS.
I have killed AW4 Sirus but just because I'm experienced in it - it took like 20 minutes. Not mentioning fight with Drox...
Play with 5 Link VD without DD. Skill into spiritual Aid, seems like you missed that one.

which jewel do i take besides DD? That seemed like a good damage buff.

Will get aid next thanks.
"
brocktune725 написал:

which jewel do i take besides DD? That seemed like a good damage buff.

Will get aid next thanks.

Literally read the main post, he details everything you need.

1: Remove DD from your 5link setup.
2: slot DD on a 3l with combustion and spellslinger
2.1: Slot in elemental focus on your 5link instead.
3: tempest shield / wave of conviction / bone offering in your trigger wand.
4: your belt abyss jewel grants you NOTHING. added dmg to minions dont count to us you need flat fire dmg to spells / flat fire dmg to spell while holding a shield.
5: get rid of quick recovery nodes
6: don't path along the left side of the tree....Go down from sanctity and through the scion wheel, you save points.
7: Lower your flame dash lvl to 12 at maximum use shield charge for movement and only FD for crossing terrain untill later.
8: run 1 life flask with bleed immunity, grab a basalt flask with freeze / curse immunity and a sulphur flask with iron skin and preferably +15 charges.
9: Respect the glancing blow area since you have rumi and your trigger wand now.
10: go grab the undertaker node, its a WHOLE lot of single target dps.
11: MYSTIC BULWARK NODE IS MANDATORY IM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE NOT REALISING THAT THIS IS HOW YOU GET YOUR BLOODY MANA REGEN, STOP. TAKING. IT. OFF. REEEE
12: GET MIGHT OF THE MEEK ITS +500 HP....
13: Are you even following the main guide at this point? It's optimised to be a good block capped VD build, if you wanna do an other iteration of the build but don't know how to do builds by yourself don't come here complaining that the DMG is weak when you're not even following the build properly..

anyway that's a few tips there...If you still feel squishy after all this you'll simply need a 6l and use enduring cry instead of vaal molten shell for regens.
Последняя редакция: Wyra. Время: 23 июня 2020 г., 19:09:32

I LOVE YOU.
I like the ideal ultra late game gear approach, but essentially don't count on cluster jewels to be a thing in this league, you are lucky or super-rich to get large cluster jewels (with correct rolls), even medium is quite difficult (I made an obscene amount of currency from cluster jewel crafting in Delirium).

Been looking ways to really ramp up damage and change my defensive setup, but it doesn't seem viable unless I get super lucky, with my current gear I have killed A5 and I'm comfortable blasting t15-16 maps, single target damage is not greatest, but it's enough (my build is based off Zizaran because his setup and build are focused on SSF which means it's a lot easier to do for starter)

The best approach to play this build as a whole right now for a "start-up" is Zizaran or Steelmage (streamers) approach because they require very little gear and are completely playable without Impulsa, it's simple and effective. This setup and build here are not doable until mid to late league, also because you don't actually bring up proper gear progression path it's even more confusing how to actually gear towards this setup, also DD is quite essentially must-have for DPS, Volatile Dead/Detonate Dead will carry you with bad/no gear to build an economy to start converting to complex and expensive setups presented in here.

I do have one question to the author since he has done a lot of PoB around this build, how are iterations for wands for damage look like, ideally we are looking for Flat Fire, +1 Fire Spell Gems and %increased Fire Damage? Since Spell Damage doesn't affect Ignite Damage.

--

For anyone who is starting this League and just got to maps:

Do NOT switch to VD/DD as soon possible when leveling, these gems literally need to be leveled properly since they both add loads of flat fire damage and are quite terrible to level early (1-15 they do very little damage compared to many basic spells)

Biggest increase to your damage: Slightly in Order, but could be wrong.
Volatile Dead Gem Level (20 or 21)
Detonate Dead Gem Level (20 or 21)
Hypothermia support for Volatile Dead (doesn't need to max level)
Wand (+1 Fire Spell Gems, Flat Fire, %increased Fire Dmg > Fire Dmg to spells, Spell damage)

5L Impulsa vs. 6L random chest, start with a cheap 6L chest (it's almost as good single target damage-wise, but slower for map clear).
--

Utilize Harvest crafting for wands crafting (All Fire dmg related reforges should be used on wands because it's a good way to get decent to super wand)

--

If you have good Wand and level 21 Volatile Dead, Detonate Dead, and at least scrappy 6L chest, decent Shield. Only then you are finally looking to the biggest upgrade to this build which is Impulsa 6L.

Последняя редакция: Khannon. Время: 23 июня 2020 г., 20:06:41
I know its not 2 sockets but for this early in the league ima take it. it's so fucking hard to hit doryi and smoking together...friend used over 3k alts and he hit doryani twice with a garbage roll on augment it took me 60 with 1 augment LOL.

8 beast imprints on the side at 40c eeach and boom

now I just need 2 HOA rings...

got the imprint on doryani + smoking remains for later when I wanna minmax it with 2 sockets then probly slam.
Последняя редакция: Wyra. Время: 23 июня 2020 г., 23:52:18
"
Wyra написал:
I know its not 2 sockets but for this early in the league ima take it. it's so fucking hard to hit doryi and smoking together...friend used over 3k alts and he hit doryani twice with a garbage roll on augment it took me 60 with 1 augment LOL.

8 beast imprints on the side at 40c eeach and boom

now I just need 2 HOA rings...

got the imprint on doryani + smoking remains for later when I wanna minmax it with 2 sockets then probly slam.

nice one - also trying my luck right now :D

one question regarding your shield. why are you using an str based one? just for the phys mitigation cap (armour)?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация