🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

How to sustain mana in this build, with two circle of anguish? And big Atck speed

"
thebob1313 написал:
"
Sentry001 написал:
Hi,

I've just started this build and have a couple of questions.

I think im correct in saying that when i use the default attack button it activates my two items with the spell slinger gems in

1. Is it worth having the wave of conviction on my skill setup ?

2. Do i activate the Barrage & Frenzy before i use the default attack ?

Hope you can help me :)

That's correct. The way Spellslinger works is you link spells to it, activate all of your Spellslingers as auras, and when you cast either a default attack with your wand or a projectile skill with a wand (Frenzy, in our case), the spells all fire.

That being said, you've got some big issues with your setup:

1. Don't use Barrage and Frenzy. You link Frenzy with "Barrage Support"
2. Drop Herald of Ash immediately. The guide stresses this is for the end-game setup only and should be used after you have Calamitous Visions as well as two Herald rings.
3. You have the trigger setup in your wand way too early in the leveling process. That's only useful after you have a wand with the Trigger craft on it as well as the Mistress of Sacrifice ascendancy. Remove Bone Offering for now and link WoC and Combusion with another Spellslinger.
4. Drop skitter bots, ice golem, and phantasm support. You don't need them if you set this build up properly so they are just taking up valuable gem space and mana.
5. You should also drop Mind over Matter. At your level, it's doing nothing for you except eating away at precious mana. This build will never have enough mana even at end game to take advantage of it anyways.
6. Spend the 10 regrets and respec your ascendancy. Commander of Darkness should be one of the last nodes you take. Go Plaguebringer for the increased damage, followed by Corpse Pact for that juicy AS.

Thankyou for your help, Ill work my way through your ideas. Lots of things to change :)

If I Remove Bone Offering and link WoC and Combusion with another Spellslinger I dont have enough mana to do that at the moment.
Последняя редакция: Sentry001. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 11:46:53
"
Swaaps написал:
Am I missing something, in iteration 2?
With 3 spellslinger combos I got 12 mana over, thats not enough to shield charge even.

You've jumped to a hybrid of the last iteration by going for a 6L with DD in it. That's going to reserve a HUGE chunk of your mana. As Kelza states in the guide, this is only recommended for very mature setups. Go back to the second iteration guidelines and follow those to a T. Also, you need Mystic Bulwark. It helps a ton! Drop the fire wheel you picked up and path over to it instead.
"

Thankyou for your help, Ill work my way through your ideas. Lots of things to change :)

If I Remove Bone Offering and link WoC and Combusion with another Spellslinger I dont have enough mana to do that at the moment.

Happy to help! The build is a ton of fun (second league rocking it) but it can be quite tricky/technical to set up and optimize.

Your 6 linked VD is more than likely doing you in at this point. I know how tempting it is to go full 6 links with a Tabula, but it eats up your mana fast. Controlled Destruction is a big offender. Drop it from your links for now at a minimum and see if that helps. If you still need more, take out either Ele Focus or Conc Effect until you get more mana and regen.

A 3L VD can carry you a long ways, so don't feel pressured to pump it up so high that you can't sustain it!
Последняя редакция: thebob1313. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 12:04:57
"
Your links are VERY strange. You also shouldn`t use SS to trigger Enduring Cry. Removing EC form SS and buying lvl 1 Flame dash will solve your mana problem.

Hi!

Flame dash is at lvl 10 along with arcane arises to have synergy, enduring cry does not launch with SS (it is linked but does not affect)

when I run out of mana is to launch frenzy, flame dash does not affect there
"
thebob1313 написал:
"
Your links are VERY strange. You also shouldn`t use SS to trigger Enduring Cry. Removing EC form SS and buying lvl 1 Flame dash will solve your mana problem.

EC isn't supported by Spellslinger, so you can safely socket it into a linked item without it messing things up. I've got mine linked with my desecrate setup right now just because it's how my sockets/links lined up, but it isn't triggered by it.

More importantly, though, I see folks still using HoA without the proper setup. This can't be stressed enough, don't use it until you have end game gear including your Herald Rings (with reduced mana reservation on both) and Calamitous Visions. That's almost always the problem I'm seeing for people who are complaining about mana issues.

Hello

I have HoA just to level it up, I don't have it active in the build, with which I have about 220 mana free, even so it's a matter of seconds that I completely run out :(

something must be wrong, but I don't know what

thanks!
"
Jandrohg написал:
"
thebob1313 написал:
"

EC isn't supported by Spellslinger, so you can safely socket it into a linked item without it messing things up. I've got mine linked with my desecrate setup right now just because it's how my sockets/links lined up, but it isn't triggered by it.

More importantly, though, I see folks still using HoA without the proper setup. This can't be stressed enough, don't use it until you have end game gear including your Herald Rings (with reduced mana reservation on both) and Calamitous Visions. That's almost always the problem I'm seeing for people who are complaining about mana issues.

Hello

I have HoA just to level it up, I don't have it active in the build, with which I have about 220 mana free, even so it's a matter of seconds that I completely run out :(

something must be wrong, but I don't know what

thanks!

You'll want to try to reduce the cost of Frenzy through some crafted jewelry then (non-channeling skills cost -x mana) or find some other ways to bump up mana gain such as % of damage taken gained as mana. A very cheap Praxis ring can check both of these boxes for you!

You also have some issues with your 6L VD. You've got Inspiration linked in there but no way to gain charges, as VD won't build them when triggered by Spellslinger. You'll either need to link a second Inspiration with your Frenzy setup (drop CoH and Flammability and link with Combustion instead) or remove it form your links entirely and either rock a 5L for a bit or replace with another support, mana permitting.
Последняя редакция: thebob1313. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 13:08:37
Single target is killing me so hard, im on 2cnd part cause anguis are expensive AF
Mana isn't really an issue with this build don't get why people are so worried about it.When you start holding your Frenzy button and spawning and exploding a lot corpses Corpse Pact ascendancy stacks up to 200% attack speed at wich point obviously you're not gonna be able to sustain mana all the time but it doesn't matter because without mana for Frenzy you still do default attack instead wich also activates Spellslinger regardless - it doesn't matter what wand projectile attack you use you'll still be doing 99.9% of your dmg even without mana. The only limiting factor is the Spellslinger cooldown wich can be reduced with Cooldown Recovery speed belt/boots/helm enchant.Also as soon as you stop holding Frenzy you should have enough mana for Shield Charge/Flame Dash just from your mana regen.At least I've never had any issue being unable to use either when I needed to.
"
Juggyyy написал:
Mana isn't really an issue with this build don't get why people are so worried about it.When you start holding your Frenzy button and spawning and exploding a lot corpses Corpse Pact ascendancy stacks up to 200% attack speed at wich point obviously you're not gonna be able to sustain mana all the time but it doesn't matter because without mana for Frenzy you still do default attack instead wich also activates Spellslinger regardless - it doesn't matter what wand projectile attack you use you'll still be doing 99.9% of your dmg even without mana. The only limiting factor is the Spellslinger cooldown wich can be reduced with Cooldown Recovery speed belt/boots/helm enchant.Also as soon as you stop holding Frenzy you should have enough mana for Shield Charge/Flame Dash just from your mana regen.At least I've never had any issue being unable to use either when I needed to.

Thanks for explonation. Dont think about it.
Why do we use barrage support with frenzy?
we do not lose triggers while use default attacks with 1proj?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация