🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

Anyone can tell me what to change? single target is really bad regardless if i use hypothermia or inspirations still trying to work it out.

single target bossing is the problem, AOE is amazing.

my POB below: https://pastebin.com/Vs2zCdmi

Последняя редакция: pandadarren. Время: 1 июля 2020 г., 3:29:28
Looking for the next thing to upgrade, could anyone help me out?
Lone messenger jewel seems to be out of reach for now as that price is only going up lately.

Would you guys think me getting a 6L chest and replace my 5l inpulsa would result in more single target damage for now?

Thanks in advance for any insights!
ign: LevioState
"
pandadarren написал:
Anyone can tell me what to change? single target is really bad regardless if i use hypothermia or inspirations still trying to work it out.

Your main skill is lvl 19. You should buy lvl 21/0.
20% cdr on belt and 15% cdr on boots will bring You to 54%cdr (3.03 aps)

You can sell Your herald ring with buff effect + fire dmg for 10ex + and transition to VD+DD.
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
"
sielma написал:
"
pandadarren написал:

You can sell Your herald ring with buff effect + fire dmg for 10ex + and transition to VD+DD.

hi, thanks for the tips.
when u say VD + DD meaning i take 2x Anguish with -reservation + quality? followed by some more reserves like the final iteration of the pob?
"
pandadarren написал:
"
sielma написал:
"
pandadarren написал:

hi, thanks for the tips.
when u say VD + DD meaning i take 2x Anguish with -reservation + quality? followed by some more reserves like the final iteration of the pob?

Yes. You will need 15% reduced spellslinger mana enchament or charisma annoint.

You can check my char "RolnikSzukaZonki" did everythin with this setup. Including shaper, elder, uelder, Sirius aw8 deathless.
On wands if I roll cold dmg to spells does it work the same as fire damage to spells or is it only 50% effective if I have avatar of fire?
"
Dwejisekki написал:
On wands if I roll cold dmg to spells does it work the same as fire damage to spells or is it only 50% effective if I have avatar of fire?

50% effective

With AoF 50% of cold dmg will be converted for fire dmg. Also You can deal only fire dmg
I'm starting to feel like LL is way better than this build. My gear is not that bad but i'm still struggling with sirus a8, fight takes too long.

Did anyone here tried LL build?

I'm open for advices too.
Последняя редакция: Nerrath. Время: 1 июля 2020 г., 11:21:48
So apparently a lot of VD builds are getting CALL TO ARMS with Enduring Cry.

So should I replace some nodes to get it too?
The guide does not address that.
"
pra-lima87 написал:
So apparently a lot of VD builds are getting CALL TO ARMS with Enduring Cry.

So should I replace some nodes to get it too?
The guide does not address that.

That's because the author hasn't returned since the league was started.

Yes, you should get it. Then bind Enduring Cry to left click to always have 3 endurance charges.

You shouldn't need to drop anything since you'll be fine on passives until you are ready for cluster jewels. Once you reach cluster jewels, don't bother with Megalomaniac.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация