🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

"
thorpownsu написал:
made some good improvements

think its worth gambling on the wand to remove non fire ? i potentially could get fire damage to spells and it would be a gg wand, i have 20 ex to spend, so debating next upgrades

also whats the easiest way to farm calamitous? just do the delerium 20 wave encounter?

Just make a new wand. Buy one with fractured essense / +lvl of fire/spell gems and do fossil or essense spamming.

Bought some Gear today to check this build out, anything i should replace? - Still have 85ex in stock.

Well, I'm at a point where I'm looking for advice. This was my league starter this league, and I've probably dropped around 10ex on somewhat mediocre gear. I've still managed to get down the first 20 Conquerors and beat Sirus on AL5 with two stupid deaths, but most of my juiced T16s are still deathless and map bosses die quick enough. Damage was seriously lacking comparing it other VD+DD kills I've seen in regards to the endgame bosses though, and that's really what I want this character to be this league.

It's my first time ever playing Necro and first time ever playing Spellslinger, so I'm hoping some knowledgable players can push me towards stuff that's gonna jump my numbers up. I still got a buttload of currency and I'm looking for ways to improve my DPS. One thing I'm considering is going LL with Shav's. Seems with the extra Auras it's only natural that LL will come out on top DPS wise.

Pastebin for my build is right here: https://pastebin.com/Q4rPk1eT

Thanks, to anyone that can help!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2919821 - Impale Barrage Champion Build
-----------------------------------------
www.twitch.tv/madebyskinny
www.youtube.com/madebyskinny
No cooldown reduction on belt or boots, you have neither a hunter helm with double spell damage prefixes or a warlord helm with -fire res. Your amulent has fire damage pen which is nice... but why havn't you removed the evasion on it and added fire craft for +1 to fire gems or fire leech? Your wand can be improved by dropping a deafening essence of anger on any ilvl wand and fracturing the essence from there. Your shield can be improved by alting high tier fire or spell damage on it clearing the prefixes and then adding fire twice for %fire damage as extra chaos and +1 to gems.

This is DIY league and it doesn't look like your doing much of that my dude. The amulent is especially outragious because it would be so easy to add +1 fire gems to it. I made a few posts on a shield and wand craft in a different VD thread. So you can check my hsitory for that if you want some specific's, I really recommend looking at poedb and trying to plan out a craft yourself just to try it out. Just look at a helmet and think to your self what will happen if I take this warlord helm and add fire 3 times when the suffixes are full? how can I block one of the possible choices with a bench craft so the garden will gurentee two of those and I can just uncraft and roll life in the newly freed up prefix?
Последняя редакция: Vodkasheep. Время: 12 июля 2020 г., 3:51:57
can someone check my gear and tree and give me an idea what im doing wrong? survavibility is great but dps is low... i import in POB and my dps is 26k for VD and in the pob for this build its like 600k idk what im doing wrong :(((
"
nasko94444444 написал:
can someone check my gear and tree and give me an idea what im doing wrong? survavibility is great but dps is low... i import in POB and my dps is 26k for VD and in the pob for this build its like 600k idk what im doing wrong :(((

Your Vaal Detonade Dead needs to be linked to a spellslinger support.
Best option is to swap it with the enduring cry slot.

Synthesis ring should be with reduced Mana Reservation

Last you could consider swamping Elemental Focus with Fire Penetration Support
Последняя редакция: pra-lima87. Время: 12 июля 2020 г., 16:38:42
"
Vodkasheep написал:
No cooldown reduction on belt or boots, you have neither a hunter helm with double spell damage prefixes or a warlord helm with -fire res. Your amulent has fire damage pen which is nice... but why havn't you removed the evasion on it and added fire craft for +1 to fire gems or fire leech? Your wand can be improved by dropping a deafening essence of anger on any ilvl wand and fracturing the essence from there. Your shield can be improved by alting high tier fire or spell damage on it clearing the prefixes and then adding fire twice for %fire damage as extra chaos and +1 to gems.

This is DIY league and it doesn't look like your doing much of that my dude. The amulent is especially outragious because it would be so easy to add +1 fire gems to it. I made a few posts on a shield and wand craft in a different VD thread. So you can check my hsitory for that if you want some specific's, I really recommend looking at poedb and trying to plan out a craft yourself just to try it out. Just look at a helmet and think to your self what will happen if I take this warlord helm and add fire 3 times when the suffixes are full? how can I block one of the possible choices with a bench craft so the garden will gurentee two of those and I can just uncraft and roll life in the newly freed up prefix?

Thanks for the advice, but crafting confuses the shit out of me in this game. I can craft GG flasks, that's about it. I know I'm lacking CDR on belts and boots, but they were way too expensive for me to think about buying.

How can I just remove the evasion rating from my necklace without screwing the whole thing up? And then at +1 fire to it? What's this "fracturing the essence" mean that you're talking about? I don't know the crafting lingo. Sorry.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2919821 - Impale Barrage Champion Build
-----------------------------------------
www.twitch.tv/madebyskinny
www.youtube.com/madebyskinny
You can remove evasion using a Harvest craft -- there's a seed that will remove a defensive craft. You can see what tags different mods have here (the gold on black text):
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Amulet

"Fracturing the essence" means to use an essence on the item to get its guaranteed mod, and using a Harvest seed to fracture it (which is, make it permanent on the item even if it's rerolled). Once it's fractured, it's safe you can do a bunch of rerolls and not working about losing it.
noting the changes to shakari (poison immunity) for 3.11 what is the next minor god that you suggest? or is it still strong for damage mitigation?
"
Hiroyama написал:
"
Vodkasheep написал:

Thanks for the advice, but crafting confuses the shit out of me in this game. I can craft GG flasks, that's about it. I know I'm lacking CDR on belts and boots, but they were way too expensive for me to think about buying.

How can I just remove the evasion rating from my necklace without screwing the whole thing up? And then at +1 fire to it? What's this "fracturing the essence" mean that you're talking about? I don't know the crafting lingo. Sorry.
I will walk you through how to gurentee a perfect VD amulent craft.

Open up POEDB and look at all the possible fire mods for a warlord amulent.

There are 7 primary affixes to look at for cheap adding and removal Physical, attack, fire, cold, lightning, defense and chaos.

there are five possible fire prefix rolls for a warlord amulent and two possible fire suffix rolls along with their tags they are:

Prefix
Fire attack damage
Attack and Fire

gain% phys as fire
Physical and Fire

Fire Leech
Fire and life

Fire Penetration
Fire

+1 Fire skill gems
Fire and gem level

Suffixes

Fire resist
Fire

Fire damage
Fire

notice how all our undesirable prefix mods can be removed without risking fire pen and +1 to fire skills?

Now first because there are more than three possible fire mods you want to look for the rarest mod that you want on your item and alt+regal for that mod, so in this case? You alt& regal for fire penetration or fire gem level.

clean up all unneeded affixes using garden removals.

now you fill up suffixes since they are the easiest to roll

Start with chaos since you can guarantee a chaos resist suffix,

Now choose what second resist you want lighning or fire and craft attack damage for that element as a prefix to block it then add that element to create resist or fire damage as a placeholder suffix.

Now choose what second resist you want lighning or fire and craft attack damage for that element as a prefix to block it then add that element to create resist or fire damage as a placeholder suffix.

now craft fire attack damage again

Your craft should now look something like this

Amulet
Prefixes
Fire Penetration
Fire attack (crafted

Suffixes
Chaos resist
Cold/lighting resist
cold/lightning resist

Now add fire and remove physical, add fire remove life as applicable until you get +1 to fire gems.

Finally craft life

Now your craft looks like this

Amulet
Prefixes
+# Life
Fire Penetration
+1 to fire gems
Suffixes
Chaos resist
Cold/lighting resist
cold/lightning resist

You can add and remove life until you get a T1 life roll, Craft -9 mana cost to skills instead or switch out one of your resists for % physical damage reduction by removing that element as applicable.

This stuff isn't hard, don't say you don't understand it until you give it a try. its all common sense.

Последняя редакция: Vodkasheep. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 0:29:07

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация