🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

First, that's a great post, thanks.

That said, it IS pretty confusing and complicated, so it's no wonder that most people don't really understand how it works -- which is why detailed posts like yours are incredibly valuable.

So Hiroyama, don't feel bad, I've played a lot of hours of the game and this is the first league I've really made an effort to understand the whole crafting metagame!

e: For this part: "clean up all unneeded affixes using garden removals." that requires that those affixes are garden-removable, right? Can you remove stuff like +Dex or +Increased Rarity of Items Found?
Последняя редакция: Melador. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 1:16:17
"
Hiroyama написал:
"
Vodkasheep написал:
No cooldown reduction on belt or boots, you have neither a hunter helm with double spell damage prefixes or a warlord helm with -fire res. Your amulent has fire damage pen which is nice... but why havn't you removed the evasion on it and added fire craft for +1 to fire gems or fire leech? Your wand can be improved by dropping a deafening essence of anger on any ilvl wand and fracturing the essence from there. Your shield can be improved by alting high tier fire or spell damage on it clearing the prefixes and then adding fire twice for %fire damage as extra chaos and +1 to gems.

This is DIY league and it doesn't look like your doing much of that my dude. The amulent is especially outragious because it would be so easy to add +1 fire gems to it. I made a few posts on a shield and wand craft in a different VD thread. So you can check my hsitory for that if you want some specific's, I really recommend looking at poedb and trying to plan out a craft yourself just to try it out. Just look at a helmet and think to your self what will happen if I take this warlord helm and add fire 3 times when the suffixes are full? how can I block one of the possible choices with a bench craft so the garden will gurentee two of those and I can just uncraft and roll life in the newly freed up prefix?

Thanks for the advice, but crafting confuses the shit out of me in this game. I can craft GG flasks, that's about it. I know I'm lacking CDR on belts and boots, but they were way too expensive for me to think about buying.

How can I just remove the evasion rating from my necklace without screwing the whole thing up? And then at +1 fire to it? What's this "fracturing the essence" mean that you're talking about? I don't know the crafting lingo. Sorry.

You can remove them in some cases. For instance, items like the helm craft below where you can literally just add 3 fire mods then add two life mods and the craft is done. You can use 'remove NON-FIRE mod and replace with fire mod' to start the craft and simultaneously eat the trash mods.

Well assuming you didn't use an essence of loathing like I did. But I need the % mana reserve from it so I have to do it the hard way.

Craft method:
Buy Ilvl 85 warlord base for 5c
Slam essence of loathing for 10c
clean craft using removals

Add fire in garden three times

add life in garden twice

You now have

PREFIXES
Life
Life&armor
%physical damage taken as fire damage

SUFFIXES
%mana reservation
Fire resist
-9 fire resist to nearby enemies helm

This is pretty much BIS for us unless your willing to buy a hunter& warlord influence helm and get some spell damage prefixes or get lucky and hit T1 ele damage prefix on your loathing slam.

Последняя редакция: Vodkasheep. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 2:37:22
How should i craft a wand for this build?

The market is way too expensive...
"
windrunner15 написал:

It's literally on the previous page ;)
"
Edeka написал:
"
windrunner15 написал:

Well... :D
"
windrunner15 написал:
"
Edeka написал:
"
windrunner15 написал:

Well... :D

oh you got to craft that? :D nicee, did you but the +1 fractured wand or did it yourself?
bought fractured.
"
Edeka написал:
"
windrunner15 написал:

Wand and shield I made today following Vodkasheep's guide

The shield took me almost 3000alts to hit t1 spell/fire dmg.
hit t2 4 times

Последняя редакция: anthcho. Время: 14 июля 2020 г., 2:29:21
"
anthcho написал:
"
Edeka написал:
"
windrunner15 написал:

Wand and shield I made today following Vodkasheep's guide

The shield took me almost 3000alts to hit t1 spell/fire dmg.
hit t2 4 times

You should have sold the T2 bases... I would have bought a T2 fire damage base for 50c no question. Probably convince me to go higher. You got damn lucky on that roll for 3000 alts btw. For just a 60% chance at getting T1 fire damage it normally takes 7000 alts. T2 fire damage normally takes 2000 alts, I honestly cannot stress to you have lucky you got multiple times here.

Also might wanna consider removing lightning resist and adding influence modifier garden craft to make one of the best shields in the game if you can try and get socketed gems have 15% reduced mana reservation, gain charge on block or T1 spell block
Последняя редакция: Vodkasheep. Время: 14 июля 2020 г., 3:03:04
Thx for the detailed guide!

Somehow it seems that i am missing something.
I think i have pretty good gear, but for some reason i deal really low dmg (according to pob) and my boss dmg is incredible low!

My PoB (https://pastebin.com/W0n5vXuZ)
Average hit for example shows ~20k dmg and on every pastebin i import from this guide (even budget) it is way!! higher.
Even if i remove every cluster jewel from the guides pastebin, the damage is way higher (so its not related to "lone messanger"

Could someone have a look at my Char (DestiXxX_Witch)and/or my items?

I recently changed elemental focus to inspiration, but dmg is simply the same.

Скрытый текст

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация