[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

"
valentine_n написал:
Hi Gryphenprey, what do think about Glancing Blows keystone? Can it be helpful?

It's fine. I personally don't like it but a lot of players use it still. It's obviously a bit worse now with the nerf but still fine. Test using it and see how it feels for you. Bone Offering life on block should help a lot with it too.

"
Asag написал:
When I place tempered Mind in sugested socket my mana regen goes from 263 to 255. What Im missing?

It makes the int nodes grant no intelligence so that's why it's showing a loss of regen (Int gives mana, less mana->less regen).

However it gives Mana Recovery Rate which does not show up on the tooltip for mana regen. so you'd take your 255 and multiply it by the mana recovery rate the jewel is granting; which should be 14% or x1.14 for 290.

Also you really need to get Mana Regeneration Rate on your gear. We have a MASSIVE base mana regen thanks to Essence Glutton's 2% of max mana per second and 50 flat. You should be able to cheaply get rings with 40%+ Mana regen roll each and a weapon with mana regen+mana for very cheap. Amulets especially have a lot of potential for very very little cost on a rare. Like, Foible is going to be nearly BiS but because of that rares that are not as good are cheap as dirt.

For comparison I have 3k mana regen on my tooltip with Arcane Surge+Essence GLutton buffs active. Then I have 32% Mana Recovery Rate on top of that which brings me to almost 4k mana regen total.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 12:23:06
Yeah my gear is garbage, atm using what I found while leveling and did not bother yet upgrading.
Hey all, league started with this build. A bit of a struggle getting stunned all the time early game, but after a 1ex drop I was able to tank up a bit to mitigate that.

I noticed in the POB, the 6L chest has a concentrated effect support. This greatly increases damage according to pob, but this gem isn't listed in the guide. Should I swap out lightning penetration for concentrated effect?

Currently the upgrade path I am thinking of is Atziri's Foible -> 6L -> Gloves or Skyforth's. Does that seem about right? Character name is 'CreamPotato'

"
SpeedyPotat0 написал:
Hey all, league started with this build. A bit of a struggle getting stunned all the time early game, but after a 1ex drop I was able to tank up a bit to mitigate that.

I noticed in the POB, the 6L chest has a concentrated effect support. This greatly increases damage according to pob, but this gem isn't listed in the guide. Should I swap out lightning penetration for concentrated effect?

Currently the upgrade path I am thinking of is Atziri's Foible -> 6L -> Gloves or Skyforth's. Does that seem about right? Character name is 'CreamPotato'

Brine King helps with the stuns, but isn't perfect.

Conc Effect reduces the AOE a lot and generally feels bad. This hurts particularly for clearing and mobile bosses. If you want a big DPS gem I would instead use pinpoint.

You can go for Foible. I went with Shroud of the Lightless chest for the easy 6L as it was only 1ex for it vs something like 8ex for a 6L COD at the time.
I'm currently running arakaali w/ queen of the great tangle for the RF setup. I should only swap to brine king if stuns are an issue, right?

I did see shroud of the lightless chest in your current character - will look into swapping it in since I won't have the money for a 6L anytime soon.
Последняя редакция: SpeedyPotat0. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 15:40:31
"
SpeedyPotat0 написал:
I'm currently running arakaali w/ queen of the great tangle for the RF setup. I should only swap to brine king if stuns are an issue, right?

I did see shroud of the lightless chest in your current character - will look into swapping it in since I won't have the money for a 6L anytime soon.

Yeah definitely use Brine King until stuns are no longer a problem->IE:Skyforths

And yeah if damage is an issue, a 5L Shroud is dirt cheap in comparison to a 6L COD
"
SpeedyPotat0 написал:

I'm actually planning getting Unwavering Stance until I can get Skyforth. Getting stunned is the one killing me in Heists, it sucks. I don't need to evade as well with good block rate + Bone offering.

@Gryphenprey

Have you tried Pinpoint yet? Will it be a possible replacement for GMP or a possible 6th link?
"
xDeicidium написал:
"
SpeedyPotat0 написал:

I'm actually planning getting Unwavering Stance until I can get Skyforth. Getting stunned is the one killing me in Heists, it sucks. I don't need to evade as well with good block rate + Bone offering.

@Gryphenprey

Have you tried Pinpoint yet? Will it be a possible replacement for GMP or a possible 6th link?

I am using Pinpoint, yes. It's currently replacing controlled destruction. Not really 100% sure what would be best to replace with it yet. I just know it looks great.
Hello all

Was wondering what I should do to upgrade next?

Gear:

Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: sklipnoty. Время: 24 сент. 2020 г., 5:08:36
Hey Gryph, loving the build so far. Was able to do AL8 Sirus deathless with it (although a bit slower than I would like).

Question: I'm seeing a lot of necro cremation-archmages on PoE Ninja using Cremation - Archmage - Ele focus - Intensify - Controlled Destruction / Pinpoint / Lightning Penetration. Do you have an opinion on which one would be better to use as the 6th link? Maybe even a different combination of the last four listed gems for the 5th and 6th link?

Thanks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация