[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

"
lyfredaheero написал:
“Fixed a bug which could cause Cremation to sometimes deal no damage.”

No wonder I feel my dmg is underwhelming recently,....

That's why I stopped playing it for the mean time. To counter this, I was casting double cremation per pack so if the first is bugged, the 2nd might not. The issue can be reproduced easily.
Seen a lot of people use Intensify support with cremation and not sure i get the mechanic. Does Cremation snapshop intensify stacks or update dynamically? Like if i chaincast 3 cremations standing still for max intensify THEN move will the cremations i've already put down stay "intensified"?
Man I just want to say what a FUN build this is, i'm trying to kill myself while leveling I can't seem to die which is amazing, because I have bad internet where I live, and it sometimes freeze's up. Just want to say thanks for one amazing build. Also if you are thinking of trying this build DO IT JUST DO IT, you will thank yourself later.
Quick question can cremation inflict shocks?
"
CameronTheTainted написал:
Quick question can cremation inflict shocks?

If it's not supported my Elemental focus, yes technically.

We apply shock with Desecrate+Corpse Pact Ascendancy though.
@Garash

Im thinking about buying Thread of Hope to move some points to jewels and Im curious why you took Spiritual Aid with Thread of Hope when you dont have any minion damage nodes picked?

"
Asag написал:
@Garash

Im thinking about buying Thread of Hope to move some points to jewels and Im curious why you took Spiritual Aid with Thread of Hope when you dont have any minion damage nodes picked?

We get 60% minion damage from the small ascendancy nodes.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 3 окт. 2020 г., 12:30:47
Ah, I forgot about the ascendancy.

Just dropped

Im tempted to make coc ice nova assasin alt, I miss my heralds MTXs :p

Edit:
Too bad I did not PoB your Assasin character before you went to LL, any chance for some quick PoB in PM? I checked official forum but its seems theres only 1 CI guide.

Edit 2: Lucky day today, 1 divine:

Последняя редакция: Asag. Время: 3 окт. 2020 г., 16:21:37
Just saw someone posted a leveling speed run with cremation and some other spells on reddit, seems pretty good especially after they nerfed spellslinger
https://youtu.be/5Wq5DRhAlbY

Последняя редакция: buttcommander. Время: 5 окт. 2020 г., 12:49:27
I'm playing an intensify+pinpoint version. Combine it with https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Apex_Mode to have 0-2 stacks moving through the map and 3-4 stacks very quickly with standing still and a little movement.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация