[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

"
Quantised написал:
Hey guys, really loving this build! Quite tanky and I enjoy the play style.

Any recommendations on what I should be focusing on to get a bit more damage? I'm running super budget gear currently as I'm super poor, I think it's about 80c all up so far, which makes it more impressive that I'm managing t16 maps + elder guardians etc.

Obviously I need a 6L, and to level a bunch more, but that aside where should I be putting currency to get damage?

Honestly, I would just save for a 6L. That will more or less double your damage.
"
Gryphenprey написал:

Honestly, I would just save for a 6L. That will more or less double your damage.

Ok, will do then! Thanks!
Hey guys,
My version of this build

very tanky with Glancing Blows / block Chance 75% / Spell Block 75%

Any suggestions for flasks?
Hi,
Can I play this build with Ascendant? What are the pros/cons with Ascendant?

Thanks,
Any thoughts on Corpsewalker boots ?
Be water, my friend.
One of the most common reasons to die for me is to be surrouned by a group of super quick mobs and be unable to cast anything beacuse of stunlock. Skyforth boots are very convinient.
"
valentine_n написал:
One of the most common reasons to die for me is to be surrouned by a group of super quick mobs and be unable to cast anything beacuse of stunlock. Skyforth boots are very convinient.

Skyforth's are great! use Brine King until then, it's not perfect but it helps.

"
TheHeadsmasher написал:
Hi,

Thanks,

I wouldn't. Essence Glutton is the main reason to go Necro. Ascendanct doesn't have anything close to that for mana regen and no corpse synergies.

You probably *could* but I would not recommend it.
"
TheHeadsmasher написал:
Hi,

Thanks,

I wouldn't. Essence Glutton is the main reason to go Necro. Ascendanct doesn't have anything close to that for mana regen and no corpse synergies.

You probably *could* but I would not recommend it.[/quote]

Ascendant is just fine for this build. Mana regen/recovery would be based on flasks. See poe.ninja for some ideas. I found triple stacking might of the meeks and going dodge has it advantages over necro. The EHP pool for both is very similar though ... ascendant does feel more suited for the BL / EK playstyle ...
"
sklipnoty написал:

Ascendant is just fine for this build. Mana regen/recovery would be based on flasks. See poe.ninja for some ideas. I found triple stacking might of the meeks and going dodge has it advantages over necro. The EHP pool for both is very similar though ... ascendant does feel more suited for the BL / EK playstyle ...

Based on flasks...#feelsbadman. :P

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация