[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

"
eskimo9 написал:
I'm playing an intensify+pinpoint version. Combine it with https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Apex_Mode to have 0-2 stacks moving through the map and 3-4 stacks very quickly with standing still and a little movement.

How is working this setup ??
Replica Kaom's Heart seems somewhat interesting... But we need a two-hander to make it happen.
Feels great to play this fantastic build again which i did last league already.
I was in for something new and tried several builds just to find out that they lack in damage and tankyness compared to this one.

Atm i am experimenting with Intensify, Pinpoint and the Apex Mode Jewel.
For maximum damage output you need 3 stacks which means you almost need to facetank bosses.
With 2 stacks you are even with the normal setup and with 0 or 1 stack everything is worse.

When you map you usually have 0 or 1 stack, rarely 2. It means you are doing way less damage.

I think the sweet spot is Intensify, Elemental Focus and the Apex Mode jewel.
0 and 1 stack hits harder and you still get more aoe, 2 and 3 stacks are better than the normal setup. Intensify is just better than Controlled Destruction which ruins your crit chance that is needed for Elemental Overload.

Is it good to use Sigil of Power in the trigger wand (which i do) or is it better to manually cast it during a boss fight?

"
Xirce написал:
Feels great to play this fantastic build again which i did last league already.
I was in for something new and tried several builds just to find out that they lack in damage and tankyness compared to this one.

Atm i am experimenting with Intensify, Pinpoint and the Apex Mode Jewel.
For maximum damage output you need 3 stacks which means you almost need to facetank bosses.
With 2 stacks you are even with the normal setup and with 0 or 1 stack everything is worse.

When you map you usually have 0 or 1 stack, rarely 2. It means you are doing way less damage.

I think the sweet spot is Intensify, Elemental Focus and the Apex Mode jewel.
0 and 1 stack hits harder and you still get more aoe, 2 and 3 stacks are better than the normal setup. Intensify is just better than Controlled Destruction which ruins your crit chance that is needed for Elemental Overload.

Is it good to use Sigil of Power in the trigger wand (which i do) or is it better to manually cast it during a boss fight?

It is better to selfcast sigil, but it is far more convenient to have it in the wand. haha
I just bought this wand pretty cheap:

Is Conductivity much worse to elemental weakness on ring (Im not using atm curse gem and was thinking about crafting ring with it)?
"
Asag написал:
I just bought this wand pretty cheap:

Is Conductivity much worse to elemental weakness on ring (Im not using atm curse gem and was thinking about crafting ring with it)?

Nice wand!

Conductivity is generally better--especially if you are getting it from items (no quality)
I forgot I can get a base wand with 8% more mana modifiers effect enchant. When I get rich Im gonna slam that wand with Crusader orb and spam Lucent/Aetheric fossils to get even better one.

Also bought few upgrades:

Im tempted to remove cold res from belt (still will be capped) and slam reedemer Orb for the Mana recovery mod but I guess chances of getting it are kinda low (prefixes blocked but mana mod low weight).

EDIT:
I delayed switching to Skyforth boots because I did not want to lose life and resists on boots but the difference is huge. No more those annoying stops when you get stunned for a second. Its much more smooth to play now.
Последняя редакция: Asag. Время: 11 окт. 2020 г., 7:57:53
Do you think this is a good ssf build? I'm lvl 93 on my ed trickster with some decent life/mana/res gear but none of the uniques, looking into rerolling this maybe
"
ElJesse написал:
Do you think this is a good ssf build? I'm lvl 93 on my ed trickster with some decent life/mana/res gear but none of the uniques, looking into rerolling this maybe

I mean, none of the uniques in the build are *required* for it to work.

I would happily take this into SSF personally.
Hey guys, really loving this build! Quite tanky and I enjoy the play style.

Any recommendations on what I should be focusing on to get a bit more damage? I'm running super budget gear currently as I'm super poor, I think it's about 80c all up so far, which makes it more impressive that I'm managing t16 maps + elder guardians etc.

Obviously I need a 6L, and to level a bunch more, but that aside where should I be putting currency to get damage?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация