[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

ok i use it there. I just thought I could save a few skill points with Thread of Hope.

"
MulschOr написал:
ok i use it there. I just thought I could save a few skill points with Thread of Hope.

the damage from those points is *very* efficient. close to 5% per point. :)
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
MulschOr написал:

the damage from those points is *very* efficient. close to 5% per point. :)

I've tested the variant where all 4 notables in that area (including two for charges) were affected by Fewered Mind. It was a significant damage boost but not that huge. However all these things (Faster casting gloves, Kitava's Helmet and Desecrate's cost over 100 mana) are just QoL. I think, it will be more profitable for pure damage to take Inward helmet and Arcane Swiftness anoinment. With Conductivity wand you can drop Elemental weakness. Wave of Conviction will be casted manualy. It is needed for bosses only anyway. And with Thread of Hope we can take Spiritual Aid (like 85% inceased damage with all other stuff), Amplify, Righteous Decree, Discipline and training, Sanctuary.
Последняя редакция: valentine_n. Время: 22 окт. 2020 г., 3:24:09
"
Gryphenprey написал:

Regarding Pinpoint Support:

I don't mind this one as it's always a damage increase (extra projectiles are great). But I agree on intensify. I very much dislike that support because I like moving.

As for mana regen, it shouldn't be an issue AT ALL to cast cremation every 2 seconds...ever. If you want to have auto corpse consumption I would use Kitava's Teachings Small Cluster Jewel. This will consume a corpse every second to proc our buffs as well as recover some life+mana at the same time.

I've played with gems a lot, pinpoint doesn't feel to bad. I think intensify if you take the intensity notable can feel very good on bosses, I'm still messing with different trees, but as a pure bosser this way it isn't bad and makes up for the otherwise ok boss dps.
Edit: Apparently only the first intensify stack applies to cremation at the moment, so i'm sticking with awakened lightning pen and keeping in pinpoint for now, see how it goes.

To the guy you quoted though, you can facetank pretty easily, get a cloak of defiance and a watchers eye, I don't bother moving for map bosses or elder guardians any more, just got to move for the big one shots like Sirus beam, though I've been hit by that and lived with pots.
Последняя редакция: Quantised. Время: 21 окт. 2020 г., 0:06:33
Pinpoint is bugged...why would it "feel good"
Is it a good stuff?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Indigon
Probably should produce good nukes.

Ed. 1. Mana cost over 15k after first Cremation cast. :) Needs tuning. If it's possible at all.

Ed. 2. You can pump your Cremation mana cost with several Desecrate casts to make one big nuke. Then 4 sec to cooldown. :) Can be used on bosses, unplayable otherwise.
Последняя редакция: valentine_n. Время: 29 окт. 2020 г., 6:15:20
This build was lucky for me. Yesterday I alched white arcanist box on T15 map and this happened:

For the first time ever and I play few years now.
"
Asag написал:
This build was lucky for me. Yesterday I alched white arcanist box on T15 map and this happened:

For the first time ever and I play few years now.

Gratz my dude! I have been playing for 7 years and still no mirror drop for me. Hahaha
I'm confused as to why we are using lightning pen in this build. Doesn't cremation do fire damage?

What am I missing here?

Thanks
Fire damage is only a tiny portion of the damage. Most of it comes from archmage and its lightning. Look at the cremation tooltip.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация