[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Any PoBs for the Syndicate Operatives with this build?
Not sure if im missing something, but when i have my auras active (not even all of them bc i dont have enough mana), i have no mana left due to reserves. If one of my carrion golems die, i have to turn off an aura in order to resummon.

Can someone take a look at my character and let me know what i need to chance
Последняя редакция: Soulstrike628. Время: 26 сент. 2020 г., 13:09:11
is it better to use the alternate carrion golem?

Alternate Quality 2 Summoned Golems have 20% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate
"
mikelkeem4 написал:
is it better to use the alternate carrion golem?

Alternate Quality 2 Summoned Golems have 20% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate

Cooldown for Carrion Golems doesn't matter. For Stone Golems it does.
We use Harmony jewels in this carrion golems build mainly for the regen and a bit of damage, not for the cooldown.
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 26 сент. 2020 г., 13:16:03
"
Soulstrike628 написал:
Not sure if im missing something, but when i have my auras active (not even all of them bc i dont have enough mana), i have no mana left due to reserves. If one of my carrion golems die, i have to turn off an aura in order to resummon.

You should not have that much mana and life left after activating all the auras, that's normal, because your golems won't die anyway with a proper setup.

Your golems have no life (~16k) and no regen (~100), that's why they're dying.

- Do your labs, you have only done the first one... There's plenty of minion survivability in the other ascendancy nodes required for the build that you don't have yet
- Get some Aura cluster jewel (that's the core of the build, without those: no damage, no survivability for you and your minions)
- You could maybe path down to the Sacrifice cluster node in the skill if you really REALLY have problems with minion survivability, but just with the 3 first labs and 2-3 not-even-perfect Aura cluster jewels, you'll see a big difference
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 26 сент. 2020 г., 13:27:38
What do I need to upgrade next? Feel like I am lacking a lot of dmg (currently leveling up my quality gems though so should be a bit more at max lvl)

Have 210~ chaos to spend currently. Vivinsect costs 200c~ now so maybe cluster jewels first? Not sure really...

https://pastebin.com/ccDaxvu8
Последняя редакция: InsaneX3. Время: 26 сент. 2020 г., 13:34:45
Hello. I was testing this build with reasonable equipment and minor changes.

Pretty solid and not that expensive. (~30exa on console for the basics).

I was playing well, but I think the animated guardian is triggering the antihack system (an unexpected disconnect has occurred) after 5s after any map or delve. The map is also devoured by the disconnection.

My guardian got minotaur armor, dusk blade and victarios charity, high armor gloves the other items follow the build. I'm presuming if he dies or I remove the skill gem, the items are lost forever... and is a small fortune on ps4.

Resuming: the build is good but I can't play anymore kkkkkkkkkk nice job ggg
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
"
bigtoaster64 написал:
"
Soulstrike628 написал:

You should not have that much mana and life left after activating all the auras, that's normal, because your golems won't die anyway with a proper setup.

Your golems have no life (~16k) and no regen (~100), that's why they're dying.

- Do your labs, you have only done the first one... There's plenty of minion survivability in the other ascendancy nodes required for the build that you don't have yet
- Get some Aura cluster jewel (that's the core of the build, without those: no damage, no survivability for you and your minions)
- You could maybe path down to the Sacrifice cluster node in the skill if you really REALLY have problems with minion survivability, but just with the 3 first labs and 2-3 not-even-perfect Aura cluster jewels, you'll see a big difference

thanks for the response! makes total sense and ill get on it
why can i only see 60 lvls or the tree?
Someone edumacate me - why is Arcane Vision needed? Does the light radius make our minions attack from further away?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация