Stress-Free PoE! ANIMATED POISON (AW): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

"
yaniv2421 написал:
is this capable of sirus a8?
Hey yaniv2421!

Yup! You bet. It's not a tanky build for that fight though. So you need to know the fight to finish it. But, that's like almost every build. But yup! The damage is there for sure.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Guru1619 написал:
Скрытый текст
https://pastebin.com/PjQzfL5n the current build and setup so far, mostly lacking lightning rest and of course chaos res. Working my way to A10 Kitava so that's the main reason I haven't gotten max resists if ur looking at the PoB as it's pre a10 kitava and i haven't feel like really hunting for the end game resists yet.

Think i need to really start focusing on life nodes as it's really starting to feel a bit like a glass canon. Mostly from projectile mobs and the occasional melee mob jumping my char.

Unbound Ailments can be swapped with any other support gem you want really as long as it's under the 120% Mana Multiplier, any 130% and above will pretty much always reserver too much mana to then also run Bladefall, Curse skill and spellslinger.

Currently using a Vixens Entrapment in order to get Enfeeble and Despair, the 4th curse is really optional, I keep swapping between Vulnerability and Punishment. Wanted to run a Poacher's Markf or the -physical damage, but then i saw they changed them to only apply to 1 enemy and you can only have 1 enemy marked at a time (if I am reading it correctly) so that became a futile idea.

Pretty smooth running besides that though. Did try a shield charge curse on hit setup in fortify boots. Feels nowhere near as smooth as it used to so went back to the above.

Anyone have some defensive spectre recommendations? Currently running the Stygian Silverback and Host chieftan for charges. Not seen any of them for Endurance charges...
I like the Proximity Shield enemies. There are some in Act 3 in the tower, and some in Act 10. The proximity shields are sweet.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 19 окт. 2020 г., 14:44:51
"
henkees написал:
Скрытый текст
I am trying this build, and changed to it from another build at level 90. Have all the gems linked and resistance capped, but in maps tier 15 I die almost instantly every time. Don´t know what I do wrong.
Followed the guide and setup, but die very quick every time in tier 14 etc..
Hey henkees!

I'm sorry you're having trouble. In PoE, struggles can come from a 1000 different sources. It could be gear, unlock map mods, maybe the gems aren't a good level (that's sometimes hard to remember when a character has been respec'd instead of levelled).

If you're comfortable making your Character Tab public on your PoE profile on PoE's website, I'd be happy to take a quick look and see if I can see anything.

Annnnnd

Hi Wrecker, hi Guru1619

I tried your builds (original, the spellslinger variant, and the Chains of Command idea) on a somehwat failed Scion, which used to use arcanist brand/bladefall anyway, with bladeblast as 2nd button. Huge damage, terrible playing style. Animate Weapons feels far better.

Now I'm leveling a witch to get the curse part of this build.

Question: as I played too much spellslinger, and arcanist brand just does not feel "right" (even with lots of increased duration and cast speed and recall and all: cast brands... wait... cast second skill), do you think it could work with CwC?

I'm thinking about Blight or Wither to trigger Bladefall or Etherreal Knives, maybe add AW itself for the 1-button playstyle? Esp. wither may fit well, more damage, more defense.

(concerning CwC, I've seen your short CwC-SRS templar build concept, but, eh, this one is much more interesting).
"
kirjami написал:
Скрытый текст
Hi Wrecker, hi Guru1619

I tried your builds (original, the spellslinger variant, and the Chains of Command idea) on a somehwat failed Scion, which used to use arcanist brand/bladefall anyway, with bladeblast as 2nd button. Huge damage, terrible playing style. Animate Weapons feels far better.

Question: as I played too much spellslinger, and arcanist brand just does not feel "right" (even with lots of increased duration and cast speed and recall and all: cast brands... wait... cast second skill), do you think it could work with CwC?

I'm thinking about Blight or Wither to trigger Bladefall or Etherreal Knives, maybe add AW itself for the 1-button playstyle? Esp. wither may fit well, more damage, more defense.

(concerning CwC, I've seen your short CwC-SRS templar build concept, but, eh, this one is much more interesting).
Hey kirjami!

The hard part about the CwC aspect to this build, though it sounds so easy on paper, is the Lingering Blades aspect. If you do a channelling skill-CWC-Lingering Blade skill-AW, you're already looking at a 4 link, just to cast one skill. A 6-link would technically only give you a 3-link. Damage would be really low. You could get with the 4-link and just cast EK whenever you needed to hit your AW cap again but then it's not the 1-button again. Blight doesn't hit, so you'd be using it primarily for its defence (not a bad idea). Wither would increase the stacks faster than your ascendancy. Both are good options for sure.

It's hard to make this 1-button. I'd still try CwC and see how it feels. LIking a build is the most important part. Let us know how it goes!

Annnnnd

Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 19 окт. 2020 г., 16:32:48
Hey Everyone!

I finally uploaded the example video for you! Sorry it took so long. I appreciate your patience. It's in the guide now but I've linked it, if you care, so you don't have to look for it. Here you go.

Annnnnd

Thanks for the reply, my profile is public now, and easy to find on www.poe/profile/info
The profile name is Hendrik16 and the character is DeEchteHeks

Maybe you can see what is wrong?

Live your Life. Love your Life.
"
hendrik16 написал:
Скрытый текст
Thanks for the reply, my profile is public now, and easy to find on www.poe/profile/info
The profile name is Hendrik16 and the character is DeEchteHeks

Maybe you can see what is wrong?

Well, just from what I am seeing from your gear, everything should be fine though i noticed you have 'Adds lightning Damage' on your weapon, could it be perhaps that you are running an ele/phys reflect map modifier?

I'd also recommend getting a flask to remove poisons as I have found myself getting destroyed by poisons more so than most other ailments. Perhaps a curse removal flask too.

May want to look into getting a Kiara's Determination to in order to cover both chill/freeze and curse/stune immunities.

Are you presummoning your AW's? For this build to work you kind of have to be in amongst everything and be able to move when and as needed. Especially the Blasphemy build as you NEED enemies to be cursed and it's one of the builds biggest defense's via Temp Chains and Enfeeble. Also helps damage via profane bloom and Wither from Withering Presence.

Good idea to keep in mind with this build is to always be moving! Always try and cast Arcanist BRand/AW whenever you are idle. Personally don't like using Arcanist Brand as you cant then presummon your AW's and are stuck waiting for an enemy to snag the brand and be triggered. Sounded ncie at first but in play, it just doesn't feel good let alone workable.

I'd also recommend swapping Purifying Flame for Convocation, if ur getting hit that hard, having all your AW's recalled on top of you should save your life more often than not.

Personally i don't much care for CwDT unless you keep it low enough that it will trigger every fight and event hen only for somethign like Steelskin/Molten Shell. I also generally like to self cast things like Convocation because sometimes you need it to pull golems across gaps or something or you can pre gather them for a big group of enemies rushing at you.

If you can while mapping, try and see what is hitting you hardest. Are you dying from an elemental ailment? or a physical melee mob? porcupines? Sadly we don't have a lot of the QoL stuff the Chinese client has, which actually tells us what kills us in chat among a bunch of other QoL things...

Edit: Forogot to ask about your Spectre's. Which are you using? Maybe try a defense spectre such as the Proximity Shield one that WoD recommended! Bout to go try those out next time i can get on :)
Последняя редакция: Guru1619. Время: 20 окт. 2020 г., 1:17:29
"
kirjami написал:
Скрытый текст
Hi Wrecker, hi Guru1619

Hi Kirjami!

WoD's pretty much answered this, too much of a damage loss in my opinion, tho you might try an ethereal knives/bladefall CwC AW setup, may be a 1 stop shop if you can get enough crit to summon all 14 AW's reliably... Not sure how difficult that would be as i haven't checked the tree's spell crit nodes. Definitely would need to be careful/avoid Phys reflect maps then though.

Other than that, not much to say. So far Spellslinger setup really does feel the smoothest to play, it's just finding your 6th skill support gem that feels right to you.

Any ways, good luck with testing and be sure to come back and share your results if you don't mind!
"
Guru1619 написал:

WoD's pretty much answered this, too much of a damage loss in my opinion, tho you might try an ethereal knives/bladefall CwC AW setup, may be a 1 stop shop if you can get enough crit to summon all 14 AW's reliably...

Crit? You mean CoC, then? It needs an attack. Hmm, that leads to another spellslinger setup... Power Siphon, Cast on Critical, AW, Poisons and Perfect Agony Keystone. Ahh, no, it does not apply to minions :-(

Anyway, thank you both.

If CwC lacks damage, maybe I can get away with some other triggers to get some blades. AW should require far less blades and button-mashing than Blade Blast anyway, no problem here. I'll let you know if I find anything that differs from your setup and can keep up. I have to level some gems first :-)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация