[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

Has someone posted a FAS bow build POB? Found one last week but cant find it again.

What is the max damage for the carrion build? I would rather not switch to spectres. I'm sitting at 4.966mil Sirus DPS per golem (4). I don't know how people even push 50 mil with awakened gems.. here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/01qWGpTt

What areas could I improve upon? Would really appreciate any feedback.
"
phocas99 написал:
Has someone posted a FAS bow build POB? Found one last week but cant find it again.

Were you referring to these?
"
falagar112 написал:
"
NanoKits написал:

I haven't been playing much lately after hitting 100 on my scion minions a few days ago but I would like to share some of my insight for the players who are playing the scion version.

Overall, the most important aspect of scion version is the Flay physicals reduction % from guardian which allow us to run Militant faith jewel for Transcendence keystone. This pretty much allow us to ignore stacking energy shield as we are pretty much immortal even in T17-19 100% map.
With even just 3-4k Energy shield, we will not drop below 90% of health pool.

We are still able to hit 90% Max resists with a lvl 23 purity but from my testing, since we use div determination which Armour applies to Fire, Cold and Lightning Damage taken from Hits instead of Physical Damage, There is really no point reaching 90%. I tested 86% so far and it feel absolutely no different from 90% at all.

Another thing I find is that unending hunger doesn't really do anything for Syndicate operative spectre for some reason. I bought the jewel 3 times now because I keep doubting myself for the test. I feel no different with or without the jewel and also the spectre doesn't really become bigger. My friend also done the testing with the jewel and he also said he felt no different. Maybe we are just smoking crack and it work lol. Anyone else can give their thought about this?

Because we do not need to worry about Energy shield at all, it is best to use a corrupted alpha howl's as our BIS.

We can even use Skyforth boot to gain the extra 6% rmr and our HP still wouldn't move much. The only thing that would really hurt us is degen but with pure aptitude and a watcher's eye with disc regen, we are still able to get more than 3% energy shield regen. (Maybe even shav's ring for more) It would
also benefit us to use "Unaffected by burning ground" if you choose this route. I was about to run Every single auras in the game along a aspect skill and skitterbot linked with bonechill. The only thing can that kill you is pretty much Degen from hard content if you afk for example simulacrum. Vaal disc is great when using Skyworth. Pop it once in a blue moon during bad degen.

I choose not to use it in the end because I wanted a more relaxing gameplay with afking blight map and sim. At curtain point, there is almost pointless to keep upgrade as we can pretty much do 100% of the content in the game effortless. I have done Aul's boss fight so far 4 times from delve 400-750 zone not knowing the fight at all. Last time fighting him at 700ish delve, I just afk there and killed him. lol

The other point of scion is free onslaught for you and your minions which people haven't been mentioning. This is pretty good dps and movement boost that allow us to saves points from traveling in the tree.

I have done a few changes from 98-100 but in the end, I feel like there really isn't much different at all. So far I done, elemental version , phy version, and right now using both Phy and elemental. At one point, I was just using 3 sprectres instead of 4 and everything still feel almost the same as with 4. In the end, after reaching a breakpoint, any minor upgrade or tweaking around the spec is barely noticeable.

Noticed the same about unending hunger. Funny you can test this too by switching to frost auto scouts. It's definitely working for auto scouts, and the difference is noticable. I'm not sure why it's not working as intended for SOs.

But honestly I found it's a bit of an overrated jewel anyways - the effect does not stack (it expires and reapplies) and it actually steals souls away from your vaal skills.

I run skyforths now, without the watchers eye and without pure aptitude btw, just vaal disc. It's more than fine lol.

My current setup:

btw, this setup allowed me to remove all reservation clusters except grace/determination - and i now have 452% aura effect reaching next breakpoint.

notice my loop - running bonechill in there instead saved me a socket. I don't need empower in it because my AG gets +2 from my staff too.

with everything added up and my torrents reclamation on (i only do that for sirus nowadays really) - and swapping pierce to hypothermia - I'm on 24m million dps per spectre for a total of 96m dps.

Note on the PoB below.
There's so many things that PoB does not calculate properly.
Pinpoint doesn't function because it thinks it can't support minions - so I added the modifier manually for single target on my amulet.
I also added the modifiers for AG equipment on my amulet.
I removed the quality of vitality and clarity in my staff, but added their damage modifier manually on my amulet. - 60% from vit and 60% from clarity multiplied by 4.5 for a total of 540% increased damage.

I don't think I fucked up anything, but if I did, call me out :)

- I did not add bonechill modifier from AG - because I'm not sure what the exact value is. So actual dps is higher then in PoB. By how much I'm not sure!

Obviously this is single target Sirus dps. But everything in game falls over even with pierce setup. Pierce isn't so bad at a 30% multiplier.

I can still upgrade too. My Awakened CD is only lvl 1 etc.

So here's the PoB, knock yourself out.

https://pastebin.com/X4AZpmq4

ps, forgot PoB can't calculate the double damage chance either, so I guess you can multiply this by another x1.05

"
AmandaBines написал:

What is the max damage for the carrion build? I would rather not switch to spectres. I'm sitting at 4.966mil Sirus DPS per golem (4). I don't know how people even push 50 mil with awakened gems.. here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/01qWGpTt

What areas could I improve upon? Would really appreciate any feedback.

On page 105 Valk_d shared a POB.
Maybe you can check it out can compare numbers or gem links.
Also there are many configurations and modifications which the POB doesn't calculate. Normally these changes are made in the amulet, includes AG support dmg and all the POB uncalculated alternative quality gems.
Последняя редакция: Turbo32. Время: 6 дек. 2020 г., 21:14:46
"
Turbo32 написал:
"
JAYJAYJAYJAYJAYJAYJAY написал:

what do you say guys? i just crafted this armor

Jayjay that is great

wow coool.. Thanks man
In the Budget Golem gear section it says

"Get a Redeemer shield with" . The sentence just cuts off.

Well I could sell my Int stacking PS/KB wander gear and get like 100 ex or more but IDK if I want to do that.

Hrm.
Последняя редакция: RinsBiggestFan. Время: 7 дек. 2020 г., 7:23:37
"

Well I could sell my Int stacking PS/KB wander gear and get like 100 ex or more but IDK if I want to do that.

Hrm.

I would highly suggest you start with the lowlife version by WaffleT and if you enjoy the build and want to upgrade then you can transfer to CI.
The CI version will need levels and the jewels are a little harder to get than the LL version.

I would however suggest instead of getting two vivinsects, you should get a hungry loop for zombies and invest into some reduced Mana reservation to add in flesh and stone. It will make that build do a lot more dps.

Oh and that should have been a shield with 15% reduced Mana reserved of socketed gems and 10% aura effect.
Последняя редакция: Turbo32. Время: 7 дек. 2020 г., 8:35:54
"
Turbo32 написал:
"

Hrm.

I would highly suggest you start with the lowlife version by WaffleT and if you enjoy the build and want to upgrade then you can transfer to CI.
The CI version will need levels and the jewels are a little harder to get than the LL version.

I would however suggest instead of getting two vivinsects, you should get a hungry loop for zombies and invest into some reduced Mana reservation to add in flesh and stone. It will make that build do a lot more dps.

Oh and that should have been a shield with 15% reduced Mana reserved of socketed gems and 10% aura effect.

I'm kind of an all in guy. I'm pretty sure rom the videos I've watched I'll enjoy the build.

I've just sold a few pieces from my wander and now have 110 ex currently with another 50 or so pending.
Could you add End Game POB, because it's not showing? :)
wtf is this build cant even close t9-t10, i die like a fly

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация