[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

Thanks! I did everything you suggested so far except upgrading the abyss jewels and it's feeling pretty good.

Instantly got two 10 boss crucibles, a Sirus 8, and a witnessed uber Atziri with those changes. The latter could have been deathless but I misplayed once on Sirus and twice on Atziri.
Got this from Elder today. Does Less Duration contributes something or it's useless?

"
zeroad12x написал:
Got this from Elder today. Does Less Duration contributes something or it's useless?

Nice Helmet!
Sadly Less Duration doesn't help us.

But never the less its a nice 6-Link to start with.
Poeatlas.app
hi
ty for this build!

is this craft useful for us in the shield?

in prefix, i havent many good options :-/
and for now, i havent the currencies to buy a shield with block spell and recovers %life on block..
"
king_deus написал:
hi
ty for this build!

is this craft useful for us in the shield?

in prefix, i havent many good options :-/
and for now, i havent the currencies to buy a shield with block spell and recovers %life on block..

The Craft doesn't help us, no.
Poeatlas.app
Question. I got a rare large cluster gem today with 10% minion damage, call to the slaughter and feasting fiends. What is the next step for crafting on this? Just regal and pray?
"
exirabit написал:
Question. I got a rare large cluster gem today with 10% minion damage, call to the slaughter and feasting fiends. What is the next step for crafting on this? Just regal and pray?

How many passiv does it have? (can be 8-12)

Regal and pray is the only thing that comes to mind, sadly.

if you are not on SSF, the large Clusters with 8 or 9 passives and two usable notables are quite cheap.
So you might not want to use too much currency on crafting one of those.

/Edit
one like this is about 60C

one with only two noteables about 20C
Poeatlas.app
Последняя редакция: Weo_. Время: 17 мая 2021 г., 15:04:34
Right now I'm sitting on two identical ones that are 8 passives, 10% minion damage and 2 two notables I mentioned. I wasn't sure if I should be approaching it differently or not.

I couldnt find anything like the one you linked, but I realize now it is because i was limiting it to 8 passives....

Now I'm not sure what to do :(
Последняя редакция: exirabit. Время: 17 мая 2021 г., 21:30:23
Hey, great build! I'm having lots of fun so far.
Thinking about getting awakened gems as the next step for my necro.
Which would you suggest to get first? Would like to improve single target but also like the convenience of Unleash (is awakened unleash noticable?).
Thanks!
"
exirabit написал:
Right now I'm sitting on two identical ones that are 8 passives, 10% minion damage and 2 two notables I mentioned. I wasn't sure if I should be approaching it differently or not.

I couldnt find anything like the one you linked, but I realize now it is because i was limiting it to 8 passives....

Now I'm not sure what to do :(

Use them. ;-)

When you feel the need to upgrade try to craft a better one or buy a better one.
Poeatlas.app

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация