[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

For as long as I've been playing this, I've never understood what the little letters in the skill boxes indicated. Someone help me here?
"
alphabobo написал:
For as long as I've been playing this, I've never understood what the little letters in the skill boxes indicated. Someone help me here?

Those are the Support Gems that are Linked with the active Gem.

e.g. The Minion Life Support has a "n" in the Box andthe box is blue because the Gem is a blue one (intelligence).

The Added cold damge Support has a "C" in a green Box.

Hope that helps
Poeatlas.app
Последняя редакция: thatoldmfsorc1. Время: 29 мая 2021 г., 8:01:30
Nevermind standard
Последняя редакция: thatoldmfsorc1. Время: 29 мая 2021 г., 18:20:19
Thank you so much for this great guide! I really enjoyed playing it this league.

Would be great if someone more knowledgable could have a look at my character (MecroNancy) and let me know if there's any obvious improvements that I'm missing.

Overall I'm not having massive issues but still feel like I'm dying too much. I know that I have a bad offerings roll on my chest piece but I was getting really unlucky and didn't want to roll over the life. Other than that I think I'm only missing some life (currently at ~5.4k).
I'm ailment immune, 77/77/77 resistances, 75/75 block, 57% phys damage reduction.

Maybe this build is just not as tanky as I was hoping and all I have to do is get good :D

Would really appreciate any advice on upgrades. I currently have ~10ex budget.
"
Sibi написал:
Thank you so much for this great guide! I really enjoyed playing it this league.

Would be great if someone more knowledgable could have a look at my character (MecroNancy) and let me know if there's any obvious improvements that I'm missing.

Overall I'm not having massive issues but still feel like I'm dying too much. I know that I have a bad offerings roll on my chest piece but I was getting really unlucky and didn't want to roll over the life. Other than that I think I'm only missing some life (currently at ~5.4k).
I'm ailment immune, 77/77/77 resistances, 75/75 block, 57% phys damage reduction.

Maybe this build is just not as tanky as I was hoping and all I have to do is get good :D

Would really appreciate any advice on upgrades. I currently have ~10ex budget.

Happy to hear that you like the Build :-)

For more tankyness you could add a Glorious Vanity "Of Doryani":

Socket where your Fortress Covenant Jewel is now and spec into the Keystone in its range.

If you manage to get high Chaos Res you could also use a Glorious Vanity "Of Xaibaqua" instead:

If you want to pump some more currency in the Build you could craft a Minion Helmet like this:

The Hypothermia Support gives a nice damage boost.
NOTE: It only works on chilled enemies, to chill them you have to switch the profane Proxy to the other Ring slot.

Further more you could use Spectress instead of the Zombies.
I'm Using "Artless Assassins", since they do ranged fire damage. (You get them from "Smuggler's Den" in Heist.)

Besides that I got a Anomalous Unleashed for the Cast Speed
I also switched to a large Cluster Jewel with "Increased Spell Damage", you want "Seal Mender" on that one. (Try to get one with three Noteables, so the "Seal Mender" isn't in the back.)

I will update the guide at some point with those changes. (haven't found the time yet :-/ )
Poeatlas.app
Hi all.. Just started this build today and loving it. This was the first league I made it to the atlas (I know, I am still learning a lot here). I'm still learning about crafting and how to optimize everything. Could someone give me a quick rundown on what you would look to upgrade (generally, I know it will be different with each char) as soon as you get to Maps? I need to research each process so was hoping someone could say something like.. Upgrade helmet to minions, etc, etc. Basically before this character I have been mostly looking for life then resists on my gear, I'd like to get a little further and learn how to craft some of the things on the guide. The information is on the guide, but I guess not in "noobenough" terms,

For instance the Helmet it says we need a Elder Helmet (I assume is the base, a grey "Elder Helmet" then it says:
You would want to roll these:

+3 to Socketed Minion Gems
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Minion Life
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Minion Damage

or

Where would I find information on how to get those types of rolls? I assumed they were craft recipes, but I just dont think I have the correct search terms yet. Any help would be appreciated! Sorry for the beginner question!!!
"
scjohnson243_1 написал:
Hi all.. Just started this build today and loving it. This was the first league I made it to the atlas (I know, I am still learning a lot here). I'm still learning about crafting and how to optimize everything. Could someone give me a quick rundown on what you would look to upgrade (generally, I know it will be different with each char) as soon as you get to Maps? I need to research each process so was hoping someone could say something like.. Upgrade helmet to minions, etc, etc. Basically before this character I have been mostly looking for life then resists on my gear, I'd like to get a little further and learn how to craft some of the things on the guide. The information is on the guide, but I guess not in "noobenough" terms,

For instance the Helmet it says we need a Elder Helmet (I assume is the base, a grey "Elder Helmet" then it says:
You would want to roll these:

+3 to Socketed Minion Gems

or

Where would I find information on how to get those types of rolls? I assumed they were craft recipes, but I just dont think I have the correct search terms yet. Any help would be appreciated! Sorry for the beginner question!!!

Hi,

For general Crafting advice I would look up some Guides on Youtube. Zizaran has some good starter ones: Episode 1 (Episode 3 is specificly about crafting)

I assume you want to have some advice on how to gear your Chracter "RhottPops".

In generall looking for Life and Resistances on the Gear is a good rule of Thumb.

Regarding an upgrade Order I would recommend something like that:
1. Amulet
-> get a Tavukai
--> you want a high roll of "Summoned Raging Spirits have #% increased Life", a high roll of "Summoned Raging Spirits deal #% increased Damage" and a low roll of "Minions have #% to chaos Resistance" (in that order). Best rolls would be 100%/80%/-17%
---> don't try too hard to get good rolls, any rolls work fine!

2. 1st Ring
-> Get a Profane Proxy
--> The higher the Resistance Rolls, the better.
---> don't try too hard to get good rolls, any rolls work fine!

3. Helmet
-> Get a "Minion Helmet": https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/J3KJwD9hl
--> If you want to craft such a helmet your self:
NOTE: Crafting in PoE is highly random. There are certain ways to force, or at least make it more likely, for some stats to roll on an item.

To Craft the Helmet you will need a Helmet that is influenced by the Elder aka "has Elder Influence" Those can drop in Maps that are occupied by the Elder.
The Elder Influence enables some Mods to roll on it (in this case we want the "supported by ...." rolls)

To have a higher chance to hit those rolls, you would likely use "Bound Fossils"

Just keep using them until you hit a decent combination of stats.

There are other ways to get the rolls, but these are significantly more expensive.

4. Body Armour
-> any 5-Link or (better) 6-Link Body Armour with some Life+Resistances is fine

5. Shield
-> look for a shield with "Recover #% of Life when you Block" and "Chance to block Spell Damage": https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/nRrXaRS0
--> Recover Life on Block is more important then the Spell Block.

6. Wand
-> Just use some "Essences of Fear" (best would be Deafening) on a "Convoking Wand".
--> A Wand just with the Minion Damage will carry you to the endgame.

7. Boots
-> Look for Boots with "#% Chance to avoid Elemental Ailments", "#% increased Movement Speed", "+# to maximum Life" https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/3kXB8L9c5

8. Gloves/2nd Ring/Belt
Any with Life+Resistances will do.
Later on you can try to craft some with essences of Fear (Gloves+Belt) to get Minion Life on them.
Poeatlas.app
Once again, I had great success with this build. Reached level 100, will soon get to 37 challenges after I explore the atlas and defeat the Mastermind more. If I beat the Feared, it will be 38.

I made my changes but the general idea is still same. It is very tanky and deals great damage. In my opinion, this version is better than previous league's, and it still has ways to improve like the changes you plan to make.

I also got lucky and got this trophy from Ritual encounter:

So, thank you again.
Последняя редакция: HalfFiction. Время: 7 июня 2021 г., 9:20:30
"
HalfFiction написал:
Once again, I had great success with this build. Reached level 100, will soon get to 37 challenges after I explore the atlas and defeat the Mastermind more. If I beat the Feared, it will be 38.

I made my changes but the general idea is still same. It is very tanky and deals great damage. In my opinion, this version is better than previous league's, and it still has ways to improve like the changes you plan to make.

I also got lucky and got this trophy from Ritual encounter:

So, thank you again.

Nice! GZ!

I will check out your char later.

Will come back to you if I got some questions.
Poeatlas.app

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация