[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
Beneur написал:
Hey, great build! I'm having lots of fun so far.
Thinking about getting awakened gems as the next step for my necro.
Which would you suggest to get first? Would like to improve single target but also like the convenience of Unleash (is awakened unleash noticable?).
Thanks!

I have never actually upgraded to awakened Gems (never felt the need to). So I can't realy tell.
Poeatlas.app
Endgame gear i did whole content with:

divine flesh from timeless jewel and cleansing thouth anoit on neck for 83% chaos resist.
Pob - https://pastebin.com/58r3YH9P
Последняя редакция: knyfito. Время: 18 мая 2021 г., 16:39:15
"
knyfito написал:
Endgame gear i did whole content with:

divine flesh from timeless jewel and cleansing thouth anoit on neck for 83% chaos resist.
Pob - https://pastebin.com/58r3YH9P

Why did you switch from the helm with immolate? Does immolate help srs by much (if you know)? Nice gear.

Последняя редакция: thatoldmfsorc1. Время: 18 мая 2021 г., 22:04:00
i was so tired from farming lab for helm enchant i got myself white elder one with srs enchant and spamed bound fosil till i got +3 minion life/damage.
And for endgame boses you use awakened elemental focus that prevent enemies from burning so immolate is not working anyway i think ? For clearing im using divergent infernal legion instead and clear speed is fine even without immolate
Последняя редакция: knyfito. Время: 18 мая 2021 г., 17:03:13
Good point on the awakened elemental focus.
Последняя редакция: thatoldmfsorc1. Время: 19 мая 2021 г., 21:41:31
I'm hoping someone can take a look at my profile (Hexypins) and help me figure out what on earth I'm doing wrong. I'm trying to transition to red maps and for the most part the damage feels...ok? But I feel way squisher than I thought I would be. I've got life on almost every piece I can but it doesn't feel like enough.

I'd like to get a life on block shield but most of them are hovering around 1ex and I'm hesitant to drop that much unless its reasonable and will help (I only have around 2 1/2 ex total in currency).

Help :(
"
exirabit написал:
I'm hoping someone can take a look at my profile (Hexypins) and help me figure out what on earth I'm doing wrong. I'm trying to transition to red maps and for the most part the damage feels...ok? But I feel way squisher than I thought I would be. I've got life on almost every piece I can but it doesn't feel like enough.

I'd like to get a life on block shield but most of them are hovering around 1ex and I'm hesitant to drop that much unless its reasonable and will help (I only have around 2 1/2 ex total in currency).

I felt pretty squishy up until the point where I had 75% attack and spell block, elemental ailment immunity, 77 78 77 resist and 5k life. I still die every now and then but once you have the defensive layers it feels pretty good. It took a lot of effort to get there and I had some lucky drops this league so your mileage may vary. Even with poor gear the damage never felt bad to me. Investing in minion life%, minion damage if you've used a minion skill recently gems and similar items help a lot. You talent tree and cluster gems seem like they could use some improving. Just my .02 , im sure the OP will have better advise.

I cant stress enough how much getting to max block (with cooldowns) improved my survivability.
Последняя редакция: thatoldmfsorc1. Время: 22 мая 2021 г., 12:58:58
"
exirabit написал:

- Do the Uber Lab! Bone Offering will help you a ton! (how did you get to red maps without it anyway? XD)

- The Life on Block shield will help you quite alot.
you can get cheap ones for ~50C
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/vXKw4LTE

- Spec out of Glancing Blows

- Are you casting your bone armour on left click?

- Try to get Ailment Immune (Craft one Gloves and Armour, Shaper mod on Boots, Annoint Crystal Skin on Amulet).
some usable Boots start at 10C
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/rGLrlgMfQ

- When you are Ailment Immune roll your Flask for Poison Immunity and Curse Immunity.

- Get a Instant Life Flask (Seething Divine Life Flask of Staunching)

- Add a Vitality Aura for some regen

For damage

- Upgrade your Cluster Jewels get mediums with 4 or 5 passives (get Feasting Fiends and Hulking Corpses as Noteables)

- Upgrade your Ghastly eyes.

- Get a Stygian Vise and roll it with a Fear Essence or get one with some nice life and resistance rolls.

- Get a Level 21 SRS Gem.

- Spec into Thounderous Salvo.

you can save some Passive points by changing your tree a bit:
Скрытый текст

Hope it helps ;-)
Poeatlas.app
Последняя редакция: Weo_. Время: 23 мая 2021 г., 7:57:12
"
Weo_ написал:

- Do the Uber Lab! Bone Offering will help you a ton! (how did you get to red maps without it anyway? XD)

- The Life on Block shield will help you quite alot.
you can get cheap ones for ~50C
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/vXKw4LTE

- Spec out of Glancing Blows

For damage

- Upgrade your Ghastly eyes.

- Spec into Thounderous Salvo.

Thanks a ton for the advice. I've been hoping to get to Uber lab at some point--I know its ridiculous but I'm almost lvl 92 and am 1 trial short. I've seen all of the others multiple times, but not that one ><.

I've spec'd out of glancing blows, although my block is now down to like 30% but I'll play around with it and see how it goes.

For the shield, my biggest issue has been trying to figure out what is a reasonable cost for the stats. I've been watching them but it seems like anything with a life roll + block and life on block runs in the 80c+ range. I can do that, but I just want to make sure I'm not making a stupid purchase.

What is your recommendation for the eyes? I've got a bunch of random ones but I'm just not sure what the stats on them should be other than some life and life for minions. This is the first time I've done an SRS build instead of a specter build and some of these things are very different and therefore confusing me.
"
exirabit написал:

Thanks a ton for the advice. I've been hoping to get to Uber lab at some point--I know its ridiculous but I'm almost lvl 92 and am 1 trial short. I've seen all of the others multiple times, but not that one ><.

Either join /global 820 and look for someone to post your missing trial.

or Spam the Trails yourself:
Since 3.14 you can open Trials from your map device.
Just put an offering in and open it like a map. If its not the right one you don't need to run it since it wont give you an offering.

"
exirabit написал:

I've spec'd out of glancing blows, although my block is now down to like 30% but I'll play around with it and see how it goes.

I should have phrased it better: I meant you to spec out of glancing blows when you have the uber lab.

"
exirabit написал:

For the shield, my biggest issue has been trying to figure out what is a reasonable cost for the stats. I've been watching them but it seems like anything with a life roll + block and life on block runs in the 80c+ range. I can do that, but I just want to make sure I'm not making a stupid purchase.

In the beginning I would even use a shield with just these two stats on it.
You'll want to upgrade at some point (some Resistances and Life in addition to block and life on block). But as long as currency is short, just get one with the two stats ;-)

"
exirabit написал:

What is your recommendation for the eyes? I've got a bunch of random ones but I'm just not sure what the stats on them should be other than some life and life for minions. This is the first time I've done an SRS build instead of a specter build and some of these things are very different and therefore confusing me.

I added a Jewel to the Pob with all useful stats that we can get on them.

but for the Ghastly Eyes you are basicaly looking for

# to maximum Life
Minions have #% increased maximum Life
Minions deal #% increased Damage if you've used a Minion Skill Recently

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/qnzQvtg
(Sadly those start at 50C this season. Last Season you could get one for 10C)

If you are struggling with stats or Resistances you could get some Eyes with those mods. But since both the minion stats we want are suffixes you will only get one of those along with your other mod.
Poeatlas.app

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация