[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
Weo_ написал:
"
TimboZero написал:

Thanks for the confirmation. I would have thought that now we can save some currency (second helm and awakener orb) by not getting a double influenced helmet (should only need Elder now) and roll for Conc Eff, Min Life, Min Gem Level and if min maxing for some AOE and Inc Min Life ( should leave us room for two resistances or what ever the build is short of) ?

We still want the elder+shaper helmet.
We need Shaper for Hypothermia, which is a 40% more damage multiplier.

Sorry I must have missed it somewhere in the build (bet its obvious as well) but where are we doing cold damage to chill with and allow hypothermia to work ?
"
TimboZero написал:
"
Weo_ написал:
"
TimboZero написал:

Thanks for the confirmation. I would have thought that now we can save some currency (second helm and awakener orb) by not getting a double influenced helmet (should only need Elder now) and roll for Conc Eff, Min Life, Min Gem Level and if min maxing for some AOE and Inc Min Life ( should leave us room for two resistances or what ever the build is short of) ?

Sorry I must have missed it somewhere in the build (bet its obvious as well) but where are we doing cold damage to chill with and allow hypothermia to work ?

Skitterbots
"
Sttorr написал:
"
TimboZero написал:
"
Weo_ написал:

Skitterbots

**facepalm** guessed it would be obvious but was hoping it wouldnt be that obvious. thanks :)
Последняя редакция: TimboZero. Время: 28 июля 2021 г., 5:07:14
I played around with PoB and If you don't have Hypothermia on your helmet socketing it over Predator is an actual dps increase. At least for mapping when you don't mark mobs
"
Sttorr написал:
I played around with PoB and If you don't have Hypothermia on your helmet socketing it over Predator is an actual dps increase. At least for mapping when you don't mark mobs

Good point!

Didn't try that yet, since we had minion damage in the past.

Best way would be using Hypothermia as actual gem instead of predator until you get an elder+shaper helmet with hypothermia on it.
Poeatlas.app
Would you mind taking a look at see if you find anything missing? Feeling really squish and bad at stuff like legion, alva and research. I know legion wasn't going to be great but it feels like I am missing something. Stuff like the helm will come and the block on my shield shouldnt make that much of a difference

Made some changes that will hopefully address my main concern - being stunned
Последняя редакция: Krixiis. Время: 28 июля 2021 г., 14:26:12
Heya, first, thanks for the really nice guide! It helped me lots and as i am starting maps, i have a question about EE. I get it, that Ball Lightning should trigger it, but as i charge through the map, i feel like its my sepctres that usually hit first. I could be that i am not fast enough with pressing the button all over, but i feel that will stay that way. Should i maybe then not spec into EE?

Hope my question is halfway clear, i sometimes have problem to come across with english. :D
"
Nachtfee написал:
Heya, first, thanks for the really nice guide! It helped me lots and as i am starting maps, i have a question about EE. I get it, that Ball Lightning should trigger it, but as i charge through the map, i feel like its my sepctres that usually hit first. I could be that i am not fast enough with pressing the button all over, but i feel that will stay that way. Should i maybe then not spec into EE?

Hope my question is halfway clear, i sometimes have problem to come across with english. :D

Minions dont apply EE !

Скрытый текст

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bpws2d/how_does_elemental_equilibrium_work_with_minions/

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/75788/page/1#p1058184
Последняя редакция: xWonkas. Время: 29 июля 2021 г., 12:39:41
First of all thanks for sharing this amazing build. The playstyle is very suitable for me. I have one question about the spectres.
I take a look at poe ninja and find that people link their spectre with
(Raise spectre-Raise zombie-Animated guardian-Minion life-Meatshield-Elemental army). I'm curious about which spectre are they using. Are they using the same spectre Weo using (Artless assassin) without gmp or pierce? That should be very clunky right? Without combustion means the spectre itself must deal fire damage too.
Hey mate, im having a lot of fun with this build. I feel kind of stuck on what upgrade to go to next though. My damage is still about 1.4million below yours so obviously im missing something. Could you take a look at my PoB and let me know. Also wondering why glorious vanity is worth it? It gives me about 1500 ES but I also lost about 300 Life. And I cant regen ES so a lot of the time im just on 0 ES but 5.6k life. Also the replica seigebreaker, is it only for clear speed? It seems it might provide some nice QoL whilst mapping.

I also dont quite get where you are getting all your damage from. I feel like ive got slightly better in most slots than your mid game gear, and even when I remove the entire Cluster jewel area at the top you still do 2.5x damage than what I have calculated (whilst your missing around 15 skill points too). Ive made everything in config the game as yours.

https://pastebin.com/tebqTvhU

Cheers
Последняя редакция: Sorry1990. Время: 30 июля 2021 г., 0:13:42

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация